Author Topic: Women Against Fantasy Sports  (Read 1610 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Women Against Fantasy Sports
« on: September 04, 2008, 09:53:22 PM »
Good grief.  Stuff like this makes me scratch my head about women.  Fantasy football is good clean fun.  They should be happy.   ::)

http://womenagainstfantasysports.com/Home

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: Women Against Fantasy Sports
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 11:36:02 PM »
women are fucking crazy and weak.  If they were smart, they'd use the free time to strengthen their own sense of autonomy.  Problem is, 99.9% of women define themselves by their partners.  Things like this only reinforce how weak and stupid most women are.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 12:22:24 AM »
To be honest....I never got the whole "fantasy" thing. Usually, it's just fat fuckers who NEVER could play sports, trying to win at something which requires almost no skill. It amazes me just how many people get into that type of shit, and devote their time and effort to it.

To each his own, I guess.....

I'll say this about the "women" against Fantasy leagues......you married the idiot. Now deal with it.
HAHA, RON.....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 01:06:19 AM »
To be honest....I never got the whole "fantasy" thing. Usually, it's just fat fuckers who NEVER could play sports, trying to win at something which requires almost no skill. It amazes me just how many people get into that type of shit, and devote their time and effort to it.

I'll say this about the "women" against Fantasy leagues......you married the idiot. Now deal with it.

Have you tried it?  I thought it was a dumb concept until my friend harassed me into trying it.  That was about six years ago and I'm hooked.  It really does make you a fan of the entire NFL, rather than just your favorite team. 

I think more than 20 million people in the U.S. alone play.   

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 06:59:40 AM »
We should start a fantasy muscleman team. I call first pick.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 04:00:07 PM »

Amen.  Especially these fellows who brag about the multiple leagues they are in (and those for which they serve as "Commissioner").  It's as bad as bragging about "dominating the 'hood" in Candyland or Chutes and Ladders.
~

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 04:10:44 PM »
women are fucking crazy and weak.  If they were smart, they'd use the free time to strengthen their own sense of autonomy.  Problem is, 99.9% of women define themselves by their partners.  Things like this only reinforce how weak and stupid most women are.
one of the most accurate statments ive ever read on getbig if they where smart they would use the time to do shit they wanted to do.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 04:12:45 PM »
its actually a lot of fun and makes the games more interesting...used to i would only watch my home team and not really worry about anybody else but when you play fantasy it draws you into alot more games and alot more players and its just good clean fun to be able to talk shit to your friends about.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 04:36:17 PM »
This is why I don't want a woman anywhere NEAR the button.

THEY ARE CRAZY.