Author Topic: hahahaha! Muscletime Snubbs Dorian Yates!  (Read 28798 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: hahahaha! Muscletime Snubbs Dorian Yates!
« Reply #300 on: September 17, 2008, 02:50:04 PM »
Bump for Hulkster's brutal beatdown  ;)

yeah, a 'beatdown' from the cowardly loser of the debate LOL :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #301 on: September 17, 2008, 02:52:08 PM »
yeah, a 'beatdown' from the cowardly loser of the debate LOL :P

there never was a ' debate ' you accused him of something and had to backpeddle when you were called out on your bullshit and he exposed you and Bizzy for using enhanced pics old news

Hulkster = retard

whats it like when a professional personally comes here exposes you?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #302 on: September 17, 2008, 02:57:44 PM »
I actually wonder if Hulkster is sexually attracted to Doz and hates himself because of it. This making Dorian an unfortunate casualty in Hulkster's internal conflict?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #303 on: September 17, 2008, 03:34:25 PM »
I actually wonder if Hulkster is sexually attracted to Doz and hates himself because of it. This making Dorian an unfortunate casualty in Hulkster's internal conflict?

why would I be sexually attracted to a garbage can with twigs?

who am I? ND? 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: September 17, 2008, 04:48:12 PM »
why would I be sexually attracted to a garbage can with twigs?

who am I? ND? 8)

No you like dark meat , didn't Kevin Horton tell you Ronnie didn't go that way and he's married?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #305 on: September 17, 2008, 08:06:11 PM »
No you like dark meat , didn't Kevin Horton tell you Ronnie didn't go that way and he's married?

yes, and he was just as wrong about my 'crush' on ronnie as he was about the screencaps.

he's not exactly doing well when it comes to me LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #306 on: September 19, 2008, 08:55:52 PM »
yes, and he was just as wrong about my 'crush' on ronnie as he was about the screencaps.

he's not exactly doing well when it comes to me LOL

How is he wrong about the screencaps? He said they were enhanced. By enhanced, the contrast and shapness were manipulated. Those screencaps do not show how Ronnie looked in the photo negative of the pics. Do you have any idea how retarded you sound arguing with a professional bodybuiling photographer who's been doing this for 30 years? :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #307 on: September 20, 2008, 05:48:52 AM »
  How is he wrong about the screencaps? He said they were enhanced. By enhanced, the contrast and shapness were manipulated. Those screencaps do not show how Ronnie looked in the photo negative of the pics. Do you have any idea how retarded you sound arguing with a professional bodybuiling photographer who's been doing this for 30 years? :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yeah, because screencaps have been around for 30 years LOL

::)

god your dumb.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #308 on: September 20, 2008, 05:55:40 AM »
How is he wrong about the screencaps? He said they were enhanced. By enhanced, the contrast and shapness were manipulated

for starters you idiot, if you compare the screens in question with the others, you will clearly see that the contrast and sharpness have NOT been manipulated - they are the same.

when I showed him this, HE RAN AWAY like a coward because he couldn't admit that he was WRONG.

he actually had to turn around and say that they were enhanced without anyone even knowing..
thats how wrong he was about the screens..why can you not see this? ::)

his ego is far too big to ever admit that he had been publicly proven wrong,  so he ran.

period.

how sad. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #309 on: September 20, 2008, 05:58:08 AM »
what is even more sad, is that you, ND and Co. are so desperate in your quest to show that dorian was better than ronnie, you actually agree with him after all this LOL

you are so desperate your brains and common sense go out the window...
Flower Boy Ran Away

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #310 on: September 20, 2008, 06:47:13 AM »
for starters you idiot, if you compare the screens in question with the others, you will clearly see that the contrast and sharpness have NOT been manipulated - they are the same.

when I showed him this, HE RAN AWAY like a coward because he couldn't admit that he was WRONG.

he actually had to turn around and say that they were enhanced without anyone even knowing..
thats how wrong he was about the screens..why can you not see this? ::)

his ego is far too big to ever admit that he had been publicly proven wrong,  so he ran.

period.

how sad. :-\

I haven't run away, I just can't be bothered to waste my time on a pissing match with someone who is so infatuated with another man that any sensible discussion is impossible.
Texas may be the land of the cowboy but there's no Brokeback Mountain for you. Ronnie doesn't ride that way.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #311 on: September 20, 2008, 06:50:40 AM »
I haven't run away, I just can't be bothered to waste my time on a pissing match with someone who is so infatuated with another man that any sensible discussion is impossible.
Texas may be the land of the cowboy but there's no Brokeback Mountain for you. Ronnie doesn't ride that way.

no, you can't be bothered to admit that you were wrong.

period. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #312 on: September 20, 2008, 06:57:24 AM »
Dorian won fair and square. Levrone was an amazing BB, but he lacked the back and graininess of A Dorian and we all know that every Mr.O has a sick back

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: September 20, 2008, 07:18:06 AM »

Oh snap Hulkster getting the beatdown AGAIN LMFAO

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: September 20, 2008, 07:20:48 AM »
no, you can't be bothered to admit that you were wrong.

period. ::)

He's not wrong and you know it. the difference between Kevin and me his he proved you wrong and doesn't care about wasting anymore on your nonsense , I proved you wrong and have all the time in the world to rub it in your face and point out your ignorance  ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #315 on: September 20, 2008, 08:58:35 AM »
yeah, because screencaps have been around for 30 years LOL

god your dumb.

It doesen't matter, retard. Kevin can look at the original photo negative and then at the screencaps and tell that they were enhanced, because after decades of doing this he knows when a a picture has been altered from it's original by just looking at it. This is not rocket science. You look stupider and stupider by the day by arguing with a guy who's expertise is photography - and yes, screencaps are included in photography.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #316 on: October 25, 2008, 05:36:54 PM »
Well at least you now admit I never claimed it so that makes all your posts accusing me of doing so look a little dumb?

Now if you can't see the difference between the two screencaps then you have an eye sight problem. I'm not talking about the color either.

Where did I claim Dorian was better than Ronnie? Where did I say the opposite?
This just illustrates your inability to have a reasonable discussion about things. You throw out blanket accusations against anyone with a different opinion to you.

One thing we do agree on is that this discussion is boring.

Lol, Hulkster owned on several claims at once. This is gold.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: October 25, 2008, 05:39:25 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

This was Gold and definitely worth a bump lol

Hulkster never recovered

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: October 25, 2008, 05:44:25 PM »
http://www.muscletime.com/option,com_mojo/Itemid,167/p,222/

they are declaring that Kevin should have been Mr. O in 92!

Earl with LOVE THIS!

and HypocriticDiety will keep petitioning for them to stop posting pics LOL

Your extreme obsession should be a concern for your family

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: October 25, 2008, 05:45:05 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Funny he quotes people as a source of authority that have Heath winning with straight firsts lol Brutal Backfire in grand fashion

suckmymuscle

« Reply #320 on: October 25, 2008, 06:01:55 PM »
Funny he quotes people as a source of authority that have Heath winning with straight firsts lol Brutal Backfire in grand fashion

Yeah, his contention that Shawn should have won in 94' actually literally made me laugh at loud. Muscular size is 50% of the criteria, meaning that Ray would have to defeat Dorian at the rest of the criteria to tie with him. Add to that the fact that Dorian's conditioning, although inferior by his own stadard was still as good as Shawn's, and that Dorian's structure is actually better as well and that Shawn's muscular balance was no better, and that would be an utterly impossible win for Shawn. Only someone who doesen't comprehend bodybuilding could see any version of Shawn defeating any version of Dorian except for maybe 97'.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: It is amazing that Dorian 95' physique from 13 years ago would still win this year's Olympia with straight-firsts scores on both rounds.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #321 on: October 25, 2008, 07:20:55 PM »
  Yeah, his contention that Shawn should have won in 94' actually literally made me laugh at loud. Muscular size is 50% of the criteria, meaning that Ray would have to defeat Dorian at the rest of the criteria to tie with him. Add to that the fact that Dorian's conditioning, although inferior by his own stadard was still as good as Shawn's, and that Dorian's structure is actually better as well and that Shawn's muscular balance was no better, and that would be an utterly impossible win for Shawn. Only someone who doesen't comprehend bodybuilding could see any version of Shawn defeating any version of Dorian except for maybe 97'.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: It is amazing that Dorian 95' physique from 13 years ago would still win this year's Olympia with straight-firsts scores on both rounds.

great post.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: October 25, 2008, 07:24:43 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What's funny is n 1994 Shawn was lucky to place second nevermind first , he was trailing Levrone for third going into the night show , he only bested Levrone for second with a ' better ' posing routine , and the crowd booed Shawn for placing ahead of Kevin

there was NO contest in 1994

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #323 on: October 25, 2008, 07:26:23 PM »

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: October 25, 2008, 07:29:00 PM »