Author Topic: Fabled Enemies  (Read 3674 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Fabled Enemies
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 08:09:55 PM »
you know what's funny... i tried to start a fight with a guy who once said we let 911 happen.

i talked shit and begged him to push me so i coudl smash his face in, for saying something so impossible.

as a history major, i knew that other nations used false flag attacks in the past to justify wars for resources.  but no way we'd do that.

i was wrong.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 08:14:05 PM »
shit... at 40:00...

JOE BIDEN confirms paskistan was suppoting the taleban.

fuck... that's big.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2008, 08:31:36 PM »
shit... at 40:00...

JOE BIDEN confirms paskistan was suppoting the taleban.

fuck... that's big.

oh yea, there's some really good stuff in here.  Some of it I hadn't seen before.  Very well put together.

How the people who called intelligence and law enforcement and were ignored.  how about the chief of the visa department who states some of these terrorist guys were given visas for National Security issues over ruling his decision to deny.  WOW...  How about all the legit investigations into terrorist activities stopped over and over.  How about the Fox reports on just how indepth Israeli activity was in 9/11 and in spying on America.  Eye witnesses of Mossad agents celebrating, being detained and then the interviews on air where they admit to being here to document 9/11 go down.  A possible total of 5 E4-B aircraft "The Doomsday Plane" 1 spoted over the white house and 2 in the sky above the WTC as the second plane hit.  How about the video footage of the guy running into the front part of WTC7 that is supposed to be destroyed?  Even the escalators were still working!!!  Glass blown out and dust everywhere but the damage to the front we were told was there, was not there.  On and on, this Doc is a huge hit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2008, 08:47:18 PM »
FOX NEWS is completely shitting on the official story.

I mean, brit hume is fucking destroying the official story.

unreal.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2008, 09:09:58 PM »
FOX NEWS is completely shitting on the official story.

I mean, brit hume is fucking destroying the official story.

unreal.
I remember one of the threads back in General before political that got deleted for racism was largely based on the reporting from Carl Cameron from Fox News.  They quieted that shit real fast and it was anti-semetic to raise the subject lol..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2008, 09:14:09 PM »
i don't think a single person could watch that movie and still believe we didn't let it happen.

I mean, Bill OReilly talking about it... brit Hume... all the FOX news anchors, in the weeks afterwards, pointing out things.

Ari Fleischer admitting that sept 10th we finalized plans to take out the Taleban.

Fuckin' A. 

FOX news making the case for it being an inside job.  Unreal.  They were the ones originally pushing this. 

Unreal.  I don't think anyone can watch this and come away still believing official story.  Unreal.  I've never seen a film like this.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2008, 09:16:45 PM »
i don't think a single person could watch that movie and still believe we didn't let it happen.

I mean, Bill OReilly talking about it... brit Hume... all the FOX news anchors, in the weeks afterwards, pointing out things.

Ari Fleischer admitting that sept 10th we finalized plans to take out the Taleban.

Fuckin' A. 

FOX news making the case for it being an inside job.  Unreal.  They were the ones originally pushing this. 

Unreal.  I don't think anyone can watch this and come away still believing official story.  Unreal.  I've never seen a film like this.

I think if any skeptics do watch, they'll stick to the story that they didn't watch it ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2008, 09:27:17 PM »
I think if any skeptics do watch, they'll stick to the story that they didn't watch it ;D

The thing is that you don't understand is, your throwing away skepticsm by believing that this is the truth and that you hold an answer.

Often times you "Cters" are so emotionally involved in this, it's fixated in your brain where no other truth exists.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2008, 09:33:22 PM »
The thing is that you don't understand is, your throwing away skepticsm by believing that this is the truth and that you hold an answer.

Often times you "Cters" are so emotionally involved in this, it's fixated in your brain where no other truth exists.

you got the wrong man... Even BB knows I call BS on as many CT as I believe.  Faith is your game, not mine.  Sorry to upset you.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2008, 09:39:19 PM »

You can't watch this movie and still believe the official story.  You just can't.  You have FOX news anchors - ANGRY - that the FBI had info on the hijackers ahead of time.  You have OReilly wondering aloud just how deep the connection goes with the saudis.  You have BIDEN admitting shit about Pakistan.  You have FOX news destorying the official story on this video.

Huge, huge movie.  youandme, you operate with facts, not emotion.  You'll notice guys like me are emotional about this - its' because we were lifetime repubs who looked at all of this evidence and realized - shit - i gave them my vote, and they had all this shit planned out.  This movie?  Evidence.

If you watch it, you'll never feel as safe and content as you do right now.  Ignorance is bliss, and sometimes i wish I could again be that eggheaded asshole who loved by guns, believed all CTs were nonsense, etc.

Don't watch it.  Keep mocking what you don't understand, just as I did.  I was a shitload more smile and bliss back then, right where you are now.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2008, 09:49:25 PM »
I already watched a few of them, then I saw the holes, then I saw the makers of the films that questioned the original story patch those holes up and keep on trying.

Only thing is they keep on forgetting....a true consipiracy is one that cannot be proved....they are trying to prove it...

Now science has taken over and the "law of parsimoney" applies....

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2008, 09:54:22 PM »
the intro to this movie reminded me of this video

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2008, 09:56:28 PM »

WTF is the law of "parsimoney," dumbass?  Is it related to parsley? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2008, 09:57:22 PM »
I already watched a few of them, then I saw the holes, then I saw the makers of the films that questioned the original story patch those holes up and keep on trying.

Only thing is they keep on forgetting....a true consipiracy is one that cannot be proved....they are trying to prove it...

lol, that's a duck and cover if I ever saw one ;D  It's cool youandme... We're so far into this, so many years have gone by, most people are embedded on the issue.  It is what it is.  There will be very few converts either way at this point.  After the years, it reaches team mentality for most.

Oh and your statement on a true conspiracy is beyond silly.  If a conspiracy could never be proven, we wouldn't have charges and convictions for conspiracy.  It happens all the time.  What we have here is a charge of conspiracy that will never be pursued legally.  Does that make it wrong to publically discuss the case?  Hell no...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2008, 09:59:07 PM »

Believe what you want to believe.

Never before have I seen the FOX anchors pissed off about the 911 attacks.

The early films were crap, sure.  Lots of supposition and reaching.  I took about 2 years off of watching any, until this one tonight.  This is heads and shoulders above anything I've ever seen.

They're not trying to prove a conspiracy in this film by the way - they're simply showing the viewer glaring lies and contradictions in the official story, contradicted by govt evidence.

But like I said, don't watch it.  pretend it's the same loose change crap from 2004.  You'll feel like shit when you see some of these things.  Sick to your fuckin stomach.  An empty sadness.  

Weird that you talk about liking science an parsimony, yet make a determination as to the goals and quality of this film based on "a few you already saw".   For all the time you spend on politics and discussion, I thought you'd want the strongest understanding possible of thigns.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2008, 09:59:32 PM »
lol, that's a duck and cover if I ever saw one ;D  It's cool youandme... We're so far into this, so many years have gone by, most people are embedded on the issue.  It is what it is.  There will be very few converts either way at this point.  After the years, it reaches team mentality for most.

Oh and your statement on a true conspiracy is beyond silly.  If a conspiracy could never be proven, we wouldn't have charges and conviction for conspiracy.  It happens all the time.  What we have here is a charge of conspiracy that will never be pursued legally.  Does that make it wrong to discuss publically discuss the case?  Hell no...

Machivalli said that all men must fear the Prince for him to rool effektively.

It's the law of parsley.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2008, 10:01:03 PM »
Believe what you want to believe.

Never before have I seen the FOX anchors pissed off about the 911 attacks.

The early films were crap, sure.  Lots of supposition and reaching.  I took about 2 years off of watching any, until this one tonight.  This is heads and shoulders above anything I've ever seen.

They're not trying to prove a conspiracy in this film by the way - they're simply showing the viewer glaring lies and contradictions in the official story, contradicted by govt evidence.

But like I said, don't watch it.  pretend it's the same loose change crap from 2004.  You'll feel like shit when you see some of these things.  Sick to your fuckin stomach.  An empty sadness.  

Weird that you talk about liking science an parsimony, yet make a determination as to the goals and quality of this film based on "a few you already saw".   For all the time you spend on politics and discussion, I thought you'd want the strongest understanding possible of thigns.
They're definitely showing hardcore intelligence agency involvement at the center.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2008, 10:02:43 PM »
Machivalli said that all men must fear the Prince for him to rool effektively.

It's the law of parsley.  
His whole post was a little odd. lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2008, 10:03:49 PM »
not just that, but Biden and others ADMITTING pakis were involved with it.  I mean, he's pissed about it too.  Max Cleland, 911 commissioner, yelling on FOX news to a very eager bill oreilly about it.

It's unreal.  I've never seen these angles of it.  There are a LOT of senators who are pissed about it.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2008, 10:04:33 PM »
His whole post was a little odd. lol

He is an insecure little twerp who thinks his Political Philosophy 101 course has made him into a getbig public intellectual.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2008, 10:05:16 PM »
youandme, see if you can just drop the board animosity and watch the video without preconceived bias.  Pretend you're in a court room reviewing material for determination.  Forget everything and just approach it like you were looking at thugs involved in a conspiracy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2008, 10:07:09 PM »
youandme, see if you can just drop the board animosity and watch the video without preconceived bias.  Pretend you're in a court room reviewing material for determination.  Forget everything and just approach it like you were looking at thugs involved in a conspiracy.

He'll shit in his pants.  Seriously.

He doesn't want to.  He'll feel like major shit for a week after viewing this.  Absolute fear, shock, and sadness.  You have our leaders admitting what happened.  Video, in their own words.

youandme, you seem like a happy guy.  A little angry, but hey, who isn't?  This shit will fuck you up.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2008, 10:11:01 PM »

Youadope believes anything the oilmen's minions tell him.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2008, 10:19:03 PM »
WTF is the law of "parsimoney," dumbass?  Is it related to parsley? 

haha well I'm pretty sure your backwoods bar exam did not have it on...oh wait you took it three tiems, you most likely can't even remember what was on it or how to practice law, haha.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2008, 11:08:07 PM »
haha well I'm pretty sure your backwoods bar exam did not have it on...oh wait you took it three tiems, you most likely can't even remember what was on it or how to practice law, haha.
"hopes thread changes to a fight over bar exams"  :D 

Give it a shot youandme...  I won't freak on you over this.  Let's try it different this time.  Watch it, we'll just talk about it and tone down the over the top rhetoric.  I have no extra motive to convince you of anything.  At this point there is really little to no chance anything will ever come of it anyway.  No need to get bent over it.