Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 24, 2014, 06:33:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best random sex stories/hookups/casual flings?  (Read 10075 times)
MuscleMcMannus
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« on: September 09, 2008, 05:52:55 PM »

Come on guys all you get biggers that have fucked the boss, your neighbor, the hot milf next door that chick in the bookstore, hottie at the gym!  Let's hear your stories. 

Report to moderator   Logged
jtsunami
Time Out
Getbig V

I support Bigbobs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 06:02:42 PM »

most of us are losers, we haven't

TEAM Nasser
TrapsMcLats
Getbig IV

Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 07:54:30 PM »

2001, I used to post on this music forum.  This hot chick posted her pic one time and i sent her a message.  We talked on IM for a while but she lived a few states away. There was an obvious attraction, but distances were great.  As luck would have it, my buddy invited me out for a big party his frat was having and he went to the same college she did.  So I flew out, rented a car and went to her place.  she made me dinner, we got drunk and I started rubbing her back (learn how to rub a girl's back and you'll increase your chances of getting laid every time you're with a girl), eventually we were fooling around and she asked if i wanted to fuck her.  I whipped out a condom, fucked her for a while and she asked me to finish in her mouth.  She then asked if i wanted to take a shower with her.  That was fun.  We fucked in there and then went to sleep.  I woke up in the morning to her going down on me and she proceeded to finish me off and then made me breakfast.  I left before lunch, we said we'd call each other.  We never did.  Every once in a while we'll email each other to say whats up, but thats about it.  She was a cool chick, cooked and fucked well.  she later told me she had broken up with her long term boyfriend about 4 weeks prior and was super horny and needy the weekend i was there.  That worked out well for me, haha.  the next night at the party i got a bj from a girl i went to high school with.  I never had a weekend like that before or after.  My only one night stand as well.  The girl who gave me a bj at the party went on to get engaged to a buddy of mine but he cheated on her and she found out, oops.  the engagement went out the window.

All in all, i ended up feeling really skeezy about the whole weekend.  it was fun, but wow... debaucherous.  For me at least.  I know thats tame compared to some of the stories we'll hear.
jtsunami
Time Out
Getbig V

I support Bigbobs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 02:37:22 AM »

2001, I used to post on this music forum.  This hot chick posted her pic one time and i sent her a message.  We talked on IM for a while but she lived a few states away. There was an obvious attraction, but distances were great.  As luck would have it, my buddy invited me out for a big party his frat was having and he went to the same college she did.  So I flew out, rented a car and went to her place.  she made me dinner, we got drunk and I started rubbing her back (learn how to rub a girl's back and you'll increase your chances of getting laid every time you're with a girl), eventually we were fooling around and she asked if i wanted to fuck her.  I whipped out a condom, fucked her for a while and she asked me to finish in her mouth.  She then asked if i wanted to take a shower with her.  That was fun.  We fucked in there and then went to sleep.  I woke up in the morning to her going down on me and she proceeded to finish me off and then made me breakfast.  I left before lunch, we said we'd call each other.  We never did.  Every once in a while we'll email each other to say whats up, but thats about it.  She was a cool chick, cooked and fucked well.  she later told me she had broken up with her long term boyfriend about 4 weeks prior and was super horny and needy the weekend i was there.  That worked out well for me, haha.  the next night at the party i got a bj from a girl i went to high school with.  I never had a weekend like that before or after.  My only one night stand as well.  The girl who gave me a bj at the party went on to get engaged to a buddy of mine but he cheated on her and she found out, oops.  the engagement went out the window.

All in all, i ended up feeling really skeezy about the whole weekend.  it was fun, but wow... debaucherous.  For me at least.  I know thats tame compared to some of the stories we'll hear.

you have some sins you need to ask forgiveness for

TEAM Nasser
Rearden Metal
Competitors II
Getbig V

Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 07:02:01 AM »

You're a giant fag.
jtsunami
Time Out
Getbig V

I support Bigbobs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 08:43:33 AM »

You're a giant fag.
whatever fag!

TEAM Nasser
TrapsMcLats
Getbig IV

Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 10:08:20 AM »

thats funny to hear about religious rhetoric coming from  a guy who wants to know what being plunged in the ass is like and spends time on a gratuitous sex forum. 

forgive me father for i regret nothing...
Karl Kox
Getbig V

There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 11:24:29 PM »

one time back like 2001 2002 I cracked one off at my my uncles funeral  .  I could not help my self.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!