Author Topic: Hey Tall Large Breasted Female (in otherwords MD)  (Read 3179 times)

Tombo

• Getbig V
Re: Hey Tall Large Breasted Female (in otherwords MD)
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2008, 04:29:20 PM »

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2008, 04:30:49 PM »
Why have you never liked it Lisa?

You find it to be too big or too small?

Kinda wide and cellulite :'(

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2008, 04:38:16 PM »
you look great girl, your face is pretty hot too i especially like your mouth lips and smile. id fvckin wear that ass out honey i dont even care if you dont like your ass cuz id be 9.5 inches inside that thing and 4 inches wit my tounge, the falcon is a beast monster and can fvck relentlessly on any occasion

Too funny and YES i saw the pic of your weenie (that's hot...weenie!!!!). As i got older i did a lot of "grudge fucking" or just straight out messing with guys, who at one time i believe, would have never given me the time of day and walked away like a champ...funny story is that my now hubby was one of those guys in 99'. He was home on leave, i saw him at a party, messed with him the entire week and didn't give a shit when he left. It was an awesome feeling. HE tried to contact me years later, i had a boyfriend, no biggie and when that was over we rehooked up and have been together since.

This point being with you being a "pussy pulling machine" and me at one time being a "weenie!!!! pulling machine" we would have tore eachother up (probably a little like Squadfather and i would have done)!!!!!

Yes everyone, the bigger boys are my type (especially the one's with lats...love that ;))

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2008, 08:48:25 PM »

mmm i like wide and cellulite , the cellulite on the hips feelin all nice and soft along with some feirce ball grabbing when im hitting it doggystyle is the best way to cum
A

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2008, 09:11:53 PM »

how do you feel about slightly mentally unstable guys who like your look   ;D ;D

That's the type of woman one should have kids with.

Mine is similar, I made the right choice.

Keep chasing the 5'1" 104  frame.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2008, 09:30:13 PM »
Nothing wrong with that..

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2008, 09:57:11 PM »
Who are those "guys" surrounding you? :-X

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2008, 10:00:36 PM »
Who are those "guys" surrounding you? :-X

Just a group of men that come in to the pub and plan their summer safaris...good guys that brought me that hat from their last trip.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2008, 10:01:11 PM »
Nothing wrong with that..

Oh my...i hate it :-X

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2008, 10:49:43 AM »
Oh my...i hate it :-X
Lean meat is tough ...A little fat makes everything taste better...

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
  • Liberal is not a bad word
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2008, 11:01:24 AM »
falcon should be the official "refer to" guy when it comes to having sex with tall women
being 5'10 i would be in a very favorable position when it comes to tall women and where my head lands, but that's about it. :-[

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2008, 11:07:08 AM »
falcon should be the official "refer to" guy when it comes to having sex with tall women
being 5'10 i would be in a very favorable position when it comes to tall women and where my head lands, but that's about it. :-[

i banged mostly 5feet7 milfs usually kinda thick in the ass i aint attracted to a thick girl unless she got a bubble butt also i banged alot of hot blonde milfs that were petite and or ex strippers i hooked up with a ton of strippers they love tall muscle dudes  or i go for the young petite type with pretty face, there simply isnt tons of tall chicks around here .  :'( :'(
A

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2008, 12:24:13 PM »
i banged mostly 5feet7 milfs usually kinda thick in the ass i aint attracted to a thick girl unless she got a bubble butt also i banged alot of hot blonde milfs that were petite and or ex strippers i hooked up with a ton of strippers they love tall muscle dudes  or i go for the young petite type with pretty face, there simply isnt tons of tall chicks around here .  :'( :'(

spoton falcon