Author Topic: For ND  (Read 33762 times)

ASJChaotic

Re: For ND
« Reply #325 on: September 13, 2008, 12:44:33 PM »
thats because he never used synthol you idiot.. ::)

why are you three the only idiots on the whole internet who have EVER suggested that ronnie inflated his calves? ::)

oh thats right - because you are stupid :-\.

that's right ronnie never used synthol anywhere
I never suggested he used synthol  ??? if that was directed at me  :-\

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #326 on: September 13, 2008, 12:48:50 PM »
My thoughts exactly.

How can a "lawyer" be so stupid?

They're meant to be able to make logical deductions and keen observations, two qualities this man seems to lack entirely.
The man works at Burger King but its very easy to say shit over the internet  ;)
I bet if he really is a mentaly challaged lawyer, this is really boosting his ego. So just to clarify, being a lawyer is not that big of a deal or very hard to acomplish after all you people are a plague in these times, it's just that it's hard to believe someone who is stupid enough to think yates was superior to coleman went to college. But who knows, maybe your mental shortcomings were the reason you chose to be one of the pack and be a lawyer when you flunked out of the engineering department  :D.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #327 on: September 13, 2008, 01:01:47 PM »
The man works at Burger King but its very easy to say shit over the internet  ;)
I bet if he really is a mentaly challaged lawyer, this is really boosting his ego. So just to clarify, being a lawyer is not that big of a deal or very hard to acomplish after all you people are a plague in these times, it's just that it's hard to believe someone who is stupid enough to think yates was superior to coleman went to college. But who knows, maybe your mental shortcomings were the reason you chose to be one of the pack and be a lawyer when you flunked out of the engineering department  :D.

Ready to get owned, moron? I also have a degree in chemical engineering. I went to law school exactly because there was little money to be made projecting oil refineries - all the oil money goes to the managers and shareholders and not the engineers and technicians who actually do the work. You must feel really stupid now, huh - not hard considering that it's you. As for working at Burger King, you are very obviously projecting your work on me. You obviously fit the profile of a fast food service worker perfectly. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #328 on: September 13, 2008, 01:03:37 PM »
that's right ronnie never used synthol anywhere
I never suggested he used synthol  ??? if that was directed at me  :-\

thats wasn't directed at you.

it was directed at ND and his bitches, who claim this without proof, evidence, anything.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

ASJChaotic

« Reply #329 on: September 13, 2008, 01:07:10 PM »
thats wasn't directed at you.

it was directed at ND and his bitches, who claim this without proof, evidence, anything.. :-\
hahahahahhahaha ND said ronnie used synthol?
where are the pictures ND? I would love to see   ::)
that's right, he just can't accept the fact that his daddy dorian yates looked like shit  :-\
it really is SAD  :'(

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #330 on: September 13, 2008, 01:19:35 PM »
hahahahahhahaha ND said ronnie used synthol?
where are the pictures ND? I would love to see   ::)
that's right, he just can't accept the fact that his daddy dorian yates looked like shit  :-\
it really is SAD  :'(

actually, he is changing his story to say that ronnie's calves were 'injected' but not with synthol.

thats what he now claims, even though in the past he has tried to give evidence of synthol use.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #331 on: September 13, 2008, 01:21:13 PM »
   Ready to get owned, moron? I also have a degree in chemical engineering. I went to law school exactly because there was little money to be made projecting oil refineries - all the oil money goes to the managers and shareholders and not the engineers and technicians who actually do the work. You must feel really stupid now, huh - not hard considering that it's you. As for working at Burger King, you are very obviously projecting your work on me. You obviously fit the profile of a fast food service worker perfectly. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I already said that you flunked out of the engineering department, no need to expain this again, and it's not the shareholders fault that no employer wanted to hire an unqualified self appointed engineer   :P.
And no dude, I told you I'm an astronaut.
If true then good for you, your older than me and I have yet to fully finish my academic endeavors(yet I'm already an astronaut  :D). Basically you're a scumbag lawyer who probrably has a shit physique and post his worthless Yates fantasies on bb forum cause you suck as a lawyer and are oviously out of work and make no money as evident by the fact that you have plenty of time for your thousands of posts on getbig.
Now it's your turn to post more of your acomplishments on the internet...BTW I invented the internet, it's true I tell you.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #332 on: September 13, 2008, 01:33:37 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

proof?

or is this just another internet lie like you breaking a german shepherd's spine with your bare hands, benching 610 lbs, and wanting to fight me yet feeling that i should be the one that pays for your travel expenses

cue meltdown :-*

E
E

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #333 on: September 13, 2008, 01:35:37 PM »
proof?

or is this just another internet lie like you breaking a german shepherd's spine with your bare hands, benching 610 lbs, and wanting to fight me yet feeling that i should be the one that pays for your travel expenses

cue meltdown :-*

E
Did this asshole actualy claim this shit...and here I was giving him the benfit of the doubt   :-\

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #334 on: September 13, 2008, 01:39:20 PM »
Did this asshole actualy claim this shit...and here I was giving him the benfit of the doubt   :-\

yes

he also said that I give him homicidal thoughts and i'm lucky this is the internet or else he would kill me :D

he's also 6'5, extremely good looking, rich etc the guy "has it all"

funny how internet words could cause a guy like that to get so upset

kinda makes you think he's full of shit, right :)

E
E

ASJChaotic

« Reply #335 on: September 13, 2008, 01:40:38 PM »
yes

he also said that I give him homicidal thoughts and i'm lucky this is the internet or else he would kill me :D

E
are we talking about chaos?  :D

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #336 on: September 13, 2008, 01:44:33 PM »
yes

E
HAHAHAHAHA, oh shit !!!
a fucking rich, giant badass, super strong, internet cage fighting male model.
having thousands of posts on here but nothing to prove any of his bullshit.
"homicidal thoughts" HAHAHAHA, i think he might have meant homosexual thoughts LOL.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #337 on: September 13, 2008, 01:44:52 PM »
are we talking about chaos?  :D

maybe they are the same guy

"suckmymuscle" also said that there is nothing wrong with having multiple accounts

maybe i'm wrong but shouldn't a successful guy be too busy or above having multiple accounts on a forum?

maybe "suckmymuscle" which btw is the gayest name on getbig, is completely full of shit ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #338 on: September 13, 2008, 01:46:34 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA, oh shit !!!
a fucking rich, giant badass, super strong, internet cage fighting male model.
having thousands of posts on here but nothing to prove any of his bullshit.
"homicidal thoughts" HAHAHAHA, i think he might have meant homosexual thoughts LOL.

i suggest you leave sucky alone

that is if you don't want your internet words to hurt his feelings, causing him to have thoughts of beating and killing you ;)

E
E

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #339 on: September 13, 2008, 01:51:45 PM »
i suggest you leave sucky alone

that is if you don't want your internet words to hurt his feelings, causing him to have thoughts of beating and killing you ;)

E
LOL, I just shit my pants.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #340 on: September 13, 2008, 02:32:54 PM »
oh man I bet she has fantasies of dorian yates doing her  :-X

ND awaiting "the transformation" LOL so far we have no proof whatsoever she lifts.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #341 on: September 13, 2008, 02:36:48 PM »
ND awaiting "the transformation" LOL so far we have no proof whatsoever she lifts.

Again you're the guy who brags about having opportunities with ' gorgeous ' transexuals , what guy refers to another man in drag as ' gorgeous ' is beyond me , but ehy to each their I make no judgements on your lifestyle

suckmymuscle

« Reply #342 on: September 14, 2008, 02:47:25 AM »
maybe they are the same guy

"suckmymuscle" also said that there is nothing wrong with having multiple accounts

maybe i'm wrong but shouldn't a successful guy be too busy or above having multiple accounts on a forum?

maybe "suckmymuscle" which btw is the gayest name on getbig, is completely full of shit ;)

E

I am clearly on your mind. Just look: you have just made 3 consecutive posts about me in this thread alone. You make it so transparent that I have affected you that you are not folling anyone but yourself by claiming otherwise. ;) Just like when you put your own signature back up just to prove a point to me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #343 on: September 14, 2008, 09:58:51 AM »
  I am clearly on your mind. Just look: you have just made 3 consecutive posts about me in this thread alone. You make it so transparent that I have affected you that you are not folling anyone but yourself by claiming otherwise. ;) Just like when you put your own signature back up just to prove a point to me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yes you are on my mind, owning you is so much fun 8)

still doesn't compare to you registering because of me and having thoughts of beating and killing me, now that is owning somebody's mind ;D

E
E

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #344 on: September 14, 2008, 10:18:38 AM »
Again you're the guy who brags about having opportunities with ' gorgeous ' transexuals , what guy refers to another man in drag as ' gorgeous ' is beyond me , but ehy to each their I make no judgements on your lifestyle

Read the fine print dummy, i passed, leaving your kind alone bwhahahaahahaha

It's only taken ND the genius 1,300 truce pages to come up with the injection theory LOL

ASJChaotic

« Reply #345 on: September 14, 2008, 10:20:43 AM »

It's only taken ND the genius 1,300 truce pages to come up with the injection theory LOL
I think he has a man crush on dorian  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #346 on: September 14, 2008, 10:32:03 AM »

Again it doesn't matter if you passed , what man refers to other men dressed like women as ' gorgeous '? I know what kind of man lol

suckmymuscle

« Reply #347 on: September 15, 2008, 03:01:42 PM »
I already said that you flunked out of the engineering department, no need to expain this again, and it's not the shareholders fault that no employer wanted to hire an unqualified self appointed engineer   :P.
And no dude, I told you I'm an astronaut.
If true then good for you, your older than me and I have yet to fully finish my academic endeavors(yet I'm already an astronaut  :D). Basically you're a scumbag lawyer who probrably has a shit physique and post his worthless Yates fantasies on bb forum cause you suck as a lawyer and are oviously out of work and make no money as evident by the fact that you have plenty of time for your thousands of posts on getbig.
Now it's your turn to post more of your acomplishments on the internet...BTW I invented the internet, it's true I tell you.

Your moronic rage amuses me. It amuses me almost as much as the fag Earl's obsession with me, although to his credit at least he maintains a facade that he is not melting down, whil you, conversely, are pretty explicit in your melt down. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #348 on: September 15, 2008, 04:37:19 PM »
  Your moronic rage amuses me. It amuses me almost as much as the fag Earl's obsession with me, although to his credit at least he maintains a facade that he is not melting down, whil you, conversely, are pretty explicit in your melt down. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i'm obsessed with owning you and making you cry :-*

E
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #349 on: September 15, 2008, 05:03:27 PM »
i'm obsessed with owning you and making you cry :-*

E

There you go replying to my post again. I bait you, and you fall for it. You are so easy. I even get you to change your profile. Just for me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE