Author Topic: Open letter to the MD staff  (Read 22130 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Open letter to the MD staff
« Reply #175 on: September 17, 2008, 06:41:10 PM »
Sure is, bro...
After all our years in hardcore BB, you think it best to advise a fan of the sport to go and READ something?
Geeeeshhhh, and I thought you knew the sport and the fans.
Hey how goes married life?
Oh, you look in good shape in the O series interviews.Any chance of a Chic comeback?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #176 on: September 17, 2008, 07:29:17 PM »
Haha... No... no tonguing of bunghole.

I don't have a "problem" with any singular person, but when someone is full of shit (and lately I've read some) I sound my opinion just like anyone else might.

Maybe not this time..Ive seen you on many occassions slam stuff on here then skip over there and support it..

Iv seen you get in behind the guys here dogging mellissa rottweiler then haul over there and call her beautiful..

FOS  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #177 on: September 17, 2008, 07:32:57 PM »
Maybe not this time..Ive seen you on many occassions slam stuff on here then skip over there and support it..

Iv seen you get in behind the guys here dogging mellissa rottweiler then haul over there and call her beautiful..

FOS  ::)

::)

What, like 2 years ago?

Feel free to go find those posts if you have that kind of time.

I have often said that I like melissa from what little I know of her, but I wouldn't want her doing what she does if she were my daughter.

You are very unknowing.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #178 on: September 17, 2008, 10:24:11 PM »
After all our years in hardcore BB, you think it best to advise a fan of the sport to go and READ something?
Geeeeshhhh, and I thought you knew the sport and the fans.
Hey how goes married life?
Oh, you look in good shape in the O series interviews.Any chance of a Chic comeback?

Two chances....slim and none

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: September 18, 2008, 07:32:04 AM »
Fair enough.

What's up Manninen?

Pretty damn busy around the clock.. all the damn paper work and the guy who normally runs my powder mixing facility was operated yesterday at local univesity hospital so he wont be back in business any time soon so I have to take care of it too. Not to mention the fact that all those horny yet lonly babes need my attention ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #180 on: September 18, 2008, 09:22:05 PM »
::)

What, like 2 years ago?

Feel free to go find those posts if you have that kind of time.

I have often said that I like melissa from what little I know of her, but I wouldn't want her doing what she does if she were my daughter.

You are very unknowing.
Daughter??you said you wanted to fuck her and were drooling over her pics.Is that why ######### left you  :-X
You then came here and ran her down  ::)

I know enough  ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #181 on: September 18, 2008, 09:57:34 PM »
Daughter??you said you wanted to fuck her and were drooling over her pics.Is that why ######### left you  :-X
You then came here and ran her down  ::)

I know enough  ;)

Clueless... Truly clueless.

I don't recall EVER saying I wanna fuck her.

Go find that post... PLEASE. Show me what little life you have and prove me wrong.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #182 on: September 19, 2008, 04:36:27 AM »
Clueless... Truly clueless.

I don't recall EVER saying I wanna fuck her.

Go find that post... PLEASE. Show me what little life you have and prove me wrong.

Meltdown  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: September 19, 2008, 05:47:49 AM »
It has come to my attention that there have been false accusations regarding  denied press passes for the MD crew. The fact is, this was never an issue, and press passes were never denied.

Not only were they never denied, but they were even granted AFTER Steve Blechman (or any other rep from MD) failed to put the request in for them before the deadline...

The request for press passes came on Sept. 5th...21 days past the deadline.

Steve then requested (2) press passes.

Robin Chang even replied, asking if two was enough, or if he needed more...

If there is an apology to be made...it's from Steve Blechman, who should set the record straight with the facts.

BTW...this isn't a AMI thing, a Weider thing, or even a IFBB thing...it's a simple procedure and deadline thing from the promoter, which every other magazine, publisher, and photographer submitted on time....except MD.

may i ask why you are posting this here and not over at MD?

Oveall getbiggers couldn't give a shit about MD.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: September 19, 2008, 05:50:33 AM »

may i ask why you are posting this here and not over at MD?

Home Team.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: September 19, 2008, 05:50:46 AM »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW WWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #186 on: September 19, 2008, 09:44:17 AM »
Meltdown  ;D

Heh... I guess if 3 sentences is a meltdown, you got me.

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: September 21, 2008, 07:34:29 AM »
Heh... I guess if 3 sentences is a meltdown, you got me.
Holmes, your new official screen name is "md_holmes", obviously "md" referring to "meltdown". :D So please modifie your screen name accordingly. Hope this helps. ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #188 on: September 21, 2008, 08:50:14 AM »
Pretty damn busy around the clock.. all the damn paper work and the guy who normally runs my powder mixing facility was operated yesterday at local univesity hospital so he wont be back in business any time soon so I have to take care of it too. Not to mention the fact that all those horny yet lonly babes need my attention ;D

That's exactly what's wrong with the supplement industry right now....Motherfuckers like you are showing off their products in labratory coats and radiation suits as though using it will make your eyes glow yellow and throw cars and shit. 

This type of bullshit has got to end because its folks like you that are killing the industry.  You don't see respectable companies like Beverly or ALRI coming out with shit like that. 

And as far as those press passes go, no-one from MD had contacted me about them so I'm returning mine to Robin for someone else to use but they shouldn't be crying over them when they are freely available to major companies and get the best seating compared to my far right seating arrangement.
A

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: September 21, 2008, 09:08:04 AM »

Motherfuckers like you are showing off their products in labratory coats and radiation suits as though using it will make your eyes glow yellow and throw cars and shit..

Ever heard about cleanroom clothes?  ::) And as far as ALRI is concerned, they are about as far from the "respected company" as it gets. And they are a marketing firm (not a manufacturer), so they dont need to wear clean room clothes at all.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #190 on: September 21, 2008, 10:11:28 AM »
Ever heard about cleanroom clothes?  ::) And as far as ALRI is concerned, they are about as far from the "respected company" as it gets. And they are a marketing firm (not a manufacturer), so they dont need to wear clean room clothes at all.

What do you mean by that crack that ALRI is far from being a respected company.

As far as cleanroom clothes are concerned...I'm aware that you have to use them along with lab coats but it should never be part of a marketing strategy.  It makes it look like you're selling steroids or something and that's why the government is always on our asses.
A

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: September 21, 2008, 10:14:35 AM »
What do you mean by that crack that ALRI is far from being a respected company.

As far as cleanroom clothes are concerned...I'm aware that you have to use them along with lab coats but it should never be part of a marketing strategy.

Vince please SHUT THE FUCK UP!  You should not even be here in the first place discussing bodybuilding. There are kids on the local basketball team with a better physique than you that have never even touched a weight!  God, you are pathetic.  I wont go into who is reputable and who ist, il just say you are a moron.  Go the fck away already....god

<-----meltdown

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #192 on: September 21, 2008, 10:15:35 AM »
Vince please SHUT THE FUCK UP!  You should not even be here in the first place discussing bodybuilding. There are kids on the local basketball team with a better physique than you that have never even touched a weight!  God, you are pathetic.  I wont go into who is reputable and who ist, il just say you are a moron.  Go the fck away already....god

Meltdown...... ;D
A

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #193 on: September 21, 2008, 10:34:24 AM »
It makes it look like you're selling steroids or something and that's why the government is always on our asses.

LOL. Look whos talking :) Last time I checked it was ALRI who included a compound easily classfied as a anabolic/androgenic steroid in their "dietary supplement".  ::) How "respected" is that?  :-X

PS. Punk, what are those goofy "credentials" you list after your name?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #194 on: September 21, 2008, 10:39:35 AM »
LOL. Look whos talking :) Last time I checked it was ALRI who included a compound easily classfied as a anabolic/androgenic steroid in their "dietary supplement".  ::) How "respected" is that?  :-X

It was classified but not illegal.  In any event, forget about them what about Beverly.  They have been around for over 40 years and have never advertised in lab coats and stuff.
A

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #195 on: September 21, 2008, 10:40:27 AM »
This type of bullshit has got to end because its folks like you that are killing the industry.  You don't see respectable companies like Beverly or ALRI coming out with shit like that. 

that dickhead from ALRI spits on the floor while in the gym.

he's total unhygenic crap.

i'd never buy his products
Addicted to the Steal

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: September 21, 2008, 11:03:53 AM »

In any event, forget about them what about Beverly.

I am not very familiar with them but I would assume Beverly is a decent company.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #197 on: September 21, 2008, 11:08:52 AM »

It was classified but not illegal. 

They put steroids in their product but didn't list them. That's highly unethical.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #198 on: September 21, 2008, 11:12:17 AM »
ALRi is crap.  I wouldn't take their stuff for free.
Addicted to the Steal