Author Topic: Which Back is better??..  (Read 4221 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Which Back is better??..
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2008, 06:24:54 PM »
Bobs is spot on, the judging biases in bodybuilding are ridiculous (otherwise how did Paco Bautista ever win a pro show???).....Nasser in his prime >>>>>> Yates (post '93, where he was incredible).  I'm not Muslim or Arab or whatever, but lets be serious, Nasser was ROYALLY fucked in '97.

Man coz u r not Muslim or Arab the "idiots" here will believe and respect ur opinion.. But when a Muslim and an Arab like me says that Dorian at his best would beat Nasser at his best but Nasser should have beat him in 97 where he competed with no left arm and with bad condition, the idiots call me racist and one of Nasser's blind followers!!.. And again I am still confirming that if Nasser had an average good back like for example Chris Cormier's back or even Kevin Leverone's back he would beat any other guy in his prime.. Still with his "bad" back he was always considered as Dorian's biggest threat at the diff. olympias.. He placed 3rd at Mr. O. 95 but every one wanted to see or read about the contest to see what had happened bet. Dorian and Nasser and not bet. Dorian and Kevin (who placed 2nd).. Even the cover of Flex magazine about the contest showed a Dorian vs. Nasser picture!!.. Same story in 1996 where he was 3rd but still everything was mentioning that he was the crowd favorite guy and that his placing received some of the biggest boos in the history of the sport.. Again "idiots" these are not my words but what I red in the magazines which were not written by Muslims or Arabs.. Sorry for writing so long but really I came here on this forum to exchange memories and opinions with others who like the sport but have been surprised with the lot of aggressive stupid ppl who always get the others wrong and don't respect u when u see things in a diff. way.. And u knw what they may say now??.. They may ask me to leave the forum since I am fed with them!!!!..

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: Which Back is better??..
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2010, 02:48:15 AM »
Someone should post a picture of Jay's back from this past years Olympia.