Author Topic: Will long term posting on Getbig turn you into a gay?  (Read 11666 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Will long term posting on Getbig turn you into a gay?
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2008, 05:39:51 AM »
When I first came to Getbig I had never seen an explicit image of a homosexual act. When I first saw one I was deeply offended and felt ill for the rest of the night. Almost 3 years down the track I am almost completely de-sensitised from such images. If someone posts an image of man on man anal sex I simply exit the thread and continue to go about my business.

My main concern is am I doing any long term damage to myself. Will the continuation of seeing such images and the amount of suggestive gay talk on here eventually turn me gay. look at Bluto for example  :-X

you are safe as long as there are sheep in NZ. That will keep you pre-occupied.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2008, 05:58:49 AM »
My main concern is am I doing any long term damage to myself. Will the continuation of seeing such images and the amount of suggestive gay talk on here eventually turn me gay. look at Bluto for example  Lips sealed
It probably will.
The important thing is to just keep telling yourself that you're not.  :D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2008, 01:10:51 AM »
Agree mate..I tryed to bring it up and got shot down as a homo myself by the raving fag squad here on GB  :-\
What a surprise, the resident Getbig closet case "WillGrant" posting on another homosexual-related thread. ::)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2008, 06:57:38 AM »
What a surprise, the resident Getbig closet case "WillGrant" posting on another homosexual-related thread. ::)

Again??!?!?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=233130.msg3305132#msg3305132

::)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2008, 10:45:25 AM »

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2008, 12:27:46 PM »
Stop being Gay people! >:(  Unless you really are gay, which is cool.  Unless your closeted gay or super flaming gay in which case you are still not cool.

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2008, 04:14:35 PM »
such educational value

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2008, 04:15:30 PM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2008, 07:26:47 PM »
If things started to come Out of you  instead if only In, Maby you would weigh 300 pounds today and be a happy camper  ;D

You're right, thank you

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2008, 11:02:43 PM »

No, but it will make you fat.

Don't worry,though...  you can always blame it on a spider bite!

hahahahahaaha oh man you have to be the funniest guy ever.  Man are you funny. ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2008, 11:08:35 PM »
Hi you filthy queer fuck  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2008, 11:10:56 PM »
Again??!?!?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=233130.msg3305132#msg3305132

::)

Can you answer the question I posed you in the other thread before Blinky removed it  :)

No flaming , just want to know why it is a first line of defence seem you are to date on rainbow issues

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2008, 11:44:21 AM »
Hi you filthy queer fuck  ;D

Not gay, bro.  Just seems that you always have to sound off when it comes to the gay issues.  :-\

You get a tad bit defensive.  Dont be ashamed, you can come out now. ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2008, 09:37:31 PM »
Not gay, bro.  Just seems that you always have to sound off when it comes to the gay issues.  :-\

You get a tad bit defensive.  Dont be ashamed, you can come out now. ;)
Said it once will say it again..If Someone is gay I have no problem with it , but keep it to yourself..
You have openly gay posters on this site like Tim Foggerty and NYCBULL and they dont make a big deal about it And they are great posters and seem like top notch guys..

But this Baygbm chap is a fukin divient.Nearly every thread he is in there making gay sexual ennuendos and commenting on what he would like to do to this guy and that guy..Its fuckin sick..

His lifestyle is not normal ,and he makes homosexuals look extremly bad..Plus he thinks schomes are normal also..getting insecure guys to do sexual acts so guys like bay can get there jollies off while some straight guy poses for him  just so they can afford the bodybuilding lifestyle,drugs food etc etc is dam right sick and as far as im concerned these guys should be viewd the same as a kiddy fucker.

I find the thought of 2 guys engaging in sex acts as repulsive,you obviuosly dont and seem to think its normal?  ???

Check my post history,Iv only sounded off about it in a couple of threads.thats because im sick of opening threads to find this divient prick making posts geared toward his lifestyle..

Threads that have nothing to do with homosexuals this guy will find a way to gay it up...

At least when he makes posts down in the sex area he has the grace to put gay next to it..

You seem to think his way is normal ? well its not and should not be accepted as such,Im glad you are comfortable with your homosexual lifestyle BTW.

Ive worked with normal homos and we never had any problem.Iv worked with gays like bay and have had them fired with full support of the normal everyday homo that also found there behaviour disgusting as it did nothing to help homosexuals feel accepted and made them look like divients..

If you say somthing about it you to are labeled as gay yourself..which is quite bizzare but a laugh none the least..I think its yours and Bays way of sniping because you want it but you know you cant or wont get it..so off limits to you  :-*

Bulk_me_up

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2008, 08:35:41 AM »
Yes it totally will.  You better run!