Author Topic: Why men cheat  (Read 10427 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Why men cheat
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2008, 04:52:47 PM »

sorry such a thing happened to you .. really

No one will ever be arrested for attempted murder .. for "trying" to kill me .. I'd either be dead or they would be .. simple as that .. that's just not anyplace I hope I ever have to go

yes that's saying I'm crazy .. I can live with that

I'm with you 1000% .. but I really won't ever take the chance on being with somebody else again unless I know "everything" .. first .. no games .. no stroking each other with nicey nicey crap .. yeah it's gets very old and very lonesome ..but if I can't enjoy myself somehow everyday ..I won't be any better with someone else

we are almost all crazy in some way ... not mental house rubber room NUTS .. but more than half of us have things that others would see as more than just odd

I never knew you were single.
I hate the State.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2008, 07:41:00 AM »
w8m8 that is totally incorrect.  You could be somewhere, they drug you, shoot you with a muscle relaxer and something that will knock you out.  Then they lock you up in a cave dungeon and just continuly sexually molest you then try to kill you, but somehow you stay alive, they leave thinking you are dead and you are still locked up.

Later on someone finds you because of your screams for help.  Later on the subject is found because of DNA and arrested for attempted murder.

jt
TEAM Nasser

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2008, 07:48:23 AM »
Why do men cheat? Why do men enjoy a burgerking meal after eating at home all week?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2008, 07:53:18 AM »
Why do men cheat? Why do men enjoy a burgerking meal after eating at home all week?

Hardcore.
I hate the State.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2008, 10:36:09 AM »
Because they need the grease?  ;D
:D Weee

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2008, 10:37:43 AM »
Because they need the grease?  ;D

You are HOT!   ;D

You are why men cheat!  Hehehe!  Hi Laura!   >:(

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2008, 10:46:10 AM »
You are HOT!   ;D

You are why men cheat!  Hehehe!  Hi Laura!   >:(
Hehehe, Hi Permie.  :D

I'm still telling, now give me your wife's cell number.  >:(

j/k ;D

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2008, 10:47:39 AM »
Hehehe, Hi Permie.  :D

I'm still telling, now give me your wife's cell number.  >:(

j/k ;D

How u feeling these days???  We all hope you are doing well.  Im sure Mike has been doing his part..

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2008, 10:53:58 AM »
How u feeling these days???  We all hope you are doing well.  Im sure Mike has been doing his part..
I'm feeling pretty good actually.  The docs are still adjusting medication but all in all I've been doing well.  Mike is wonderful.  He's an angel.   :)

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2008, 10:54:49 AM »
I'm feeling pretty good actually.  The docs are still adjusting medication but all in all I've been doing well.  Mike is wonderful.  He's an angel.   :)

Great to hear! 

You are still why men cheat!   >:(

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2008, 11:05:32 AM »
Great to hear! 

You are still why men cheat!   >:(
:)

Actually, I think they cheat because they're either board at home (sexually), or really don't want to be with their wife and just don't know how to get out of the relationship (they either don't want to hurt their wife because they still care about them, or they are afraid of losing something - money, house, kids, etc.).  What ever the reason, I don't think anyone should cheat...for any reason.  The one being cheated on is always hurt far more than if they were just left (broken up with) and it that hurt stays with them forever.  Nothing good comes from cheating in a relationship.   :-\

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2008, 11:14:38 AM »

Actually, I think they cheat because they're either board at home (sexually), or really don't want to be with their wife and just don't know how to get out of the relationship (they either don't want to hurt their wife because they still care about them, or they are afraid of losing something - money, house, kids, etc.).  What ever the reason, I don't think anyone should cheat...for any reason.  The one being cheated on is always hurt far more than if they were just left (broken up with) and it that hurt stays with them forever.  Nothing good comes from cheating in a relationship.   :-\

From this day forth....  You Laura Lee are getbigs relationship therapist!   ;D  oops, I mean..   >:(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2008, 02:49:47 PM »

Hmmm...men cheat? I have never cheated but 2 of my exes (women) cheated on me.
I hate the State.

Dani

• Getbig I
  • The bigger the better !!!
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2008, 12:52:26 AM »
I also think that men cheat on there wifes, cuz they are bored sexually.
My ex-boyfriend didn't know what happend when we stepped into his bed the first time ;)
He had just ended a 2 year relationship before we met, and after a few weeks he
told me that he had cheated on his ex-girlfriend alot, cuz she layed there like a dead fish.  :o

Although we're not together anymore, we're still good friends.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2008, 05:46:35 AM »
I also think that men cheat on there wifes, cuz they are bored sexually.
My ex-boyfriend didn't know what happend when we stepped into his bed the first time ;)
He had just ended a 2 year relationship before we met, and after a few weeks he
told me that he had cheated on his ex-girlfriend alot, cuz she layed there like a dead fish.  :o

Although we're not together anymore, we're still good friends.

Just what exactly are you implying in youre avatar "Dani"?   ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2008, 08:57:50 AM »
From this day forth....  You Laura Lee are getbigs relationship therapist!   ;D  oops, I mean..   >:(
Lol, I'll talk like Dr. Ruth.   ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2008, 09:00:30 AM »
Hmmm...men cheat? I have never cheated but 2 of my exes (women) cheated on me.
Not all men cheat.  Some will stay faithful no matter what.

I'm sorry to hear of your exes doing that to you Decide.  There are a lot of women out there that will do the same, unfortunately.  :(

I guess some people need to have better "communication" with their sig others.  Let them know know that they are unhappy...whether it be in the bedroom or out of the bedroom.  Communication is the key. ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2008, 09:02:45 AM »
Not all men cheat.  Some will stay faithful no matter what.

I'm sorry to hear of your exes doing that to you Decide.  There are a lot of women out there that will do the same, unfortunately.  :(

I guess some people need to have better "communication" with their sig others.  Let them know know that they are unhappy...whether it be in the bedroom or out of the bedroom.  Communication is the key. ;)

I cheat... Why not?

Do unto others before they do unto you.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2008, 09:03:41 AM »
In my best Dr. Ruth imitation "well mr. permabulker, she is stating not implying that bigger is indeed better. how you take her statement ... depends on you  ;)"

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2008, 09:28:47 AM »
In my best Dr. Ruth imitation "well mr. permabulker, she is stating not implying that bigger is indeed better. how you take her statement ... depends on you  ;)"

>:(

;)

;D

Dani

• Getbig I
  • The bigger the better !!!
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2008, 04:25:32 AM »

@ Permabulker: Not trying to imply anything

Parker

• Getbig V