Author Topic: Biggest Gallery of natural College Chi...... Sarah's one hell of a mom... HAHA  (Read 2006 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
As if none of you fucks were trying to get liquored up at 17
maybe try reading the post above yours ;)

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
By all means this chicks parents should be dealing with her, are you positive this is Palins kid?  Unless the crazy bitch was never at home there is no way she would let that happen.

I still reckon its unfair to hold a politicians kids to a higher standard than any other teen doing the crazy myspace shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
By all means this chicks parents should be dealing with her, are you positive this is Palins kid? 

It is.  I remember seeing these pics in the 3 days after she annoucned, when the myspace pics were still up.  It's her.  These pics are 2 weeks old.  They were all over the lib boards immediately - links to her kid, baby daddy, and baby dad's sister - the myspaces were live for days.  They're all down now.

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
Oh well kids must be extra bored in Alaska I guess  ;D

Wonder if Obama's kids would have caused the same sort of embarrassment if they had been in their teens

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
not all kids are party animals.

Purge_WTF

These pics are old, but the runnning commentary that RPF provided is great.  :D

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: Biggest Gallery of natural College Chi...... Sarah's one hell of a mom... HA
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2008, 10:01:21 AM »
uhhh, I think I would have gotten in big shit for having that many crown royal bags hanging.  But none of this is really about them, it's about Sarah.  Maybe if she doesn't want them brought under examination, she shouldn't parade them to voters like the Cleaver Family for political gain.  It's also about the republican family values and her being used as a “family values” conservative to ralley that crowd.  So stuff like this is a legit WTF where Palin's family values credibility isn't anywhere near the image being given.

Good point, Hugo. No argument from me on that.

This is getting old though. I don't think anyone is going to base their vote on whether she got the MILF Mother of the Year award.