Author Topic: John McCain has a HEART Attack  (Read 3795 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: John McCain has a HEART Attack
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 04:24:23 AM »
I got it, read the story last week, I just thought the title crossed the line imo.
Chill out, Hugo. It got you (and many others) to read the thread, didn't it?  :D
!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 04:27:24 AM »
Chill out, Hugo. It got you (and many others) to read the thread, didn't it?  :D
Not a major freak out, I was just posting an opinion.  safe to say I won't call for martial law over it :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 04:38:45 AM »
Not a major freak out, I was just posting an opinion.  safe to say I won't call for martial law over it :D
I know, dude.
I liked the play on words, personally.  ;D
!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 08:25:50 AM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2008, 09:02:39 PM »
Tease!  >:(

That's the ONLY way that I could possibly ever tease YOU and you know it.  :P
w

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 09:10:04 PM »
Wow... so when jt does it, it causes an uproar...  but when y'all do it... it's funny, eh?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 09:29:21 PM »
Wow... so when jt does it, it causes an uproar...  but when y'all do it... it's funny, eh?

who or what is jt?  ???
w

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 02:12:01 PM »

I'd approve of the thread title even if it wasn't a play on words.

As they say in America, "It is ok for something to cause a few to suffer if the majority benefits from it

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 02:41:51 PM »
Yes!

Slavery is coming back!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 02:53:35 PM »
Yes!

Slavery is coming back!!!!

You're a day late and a dollar short! What do you call the 9-5? The conditions aren't the same as in previous centuries, ...but the end result is the same. People work their asses off to put money in someone else's pocket, and inexchange, they have barely enough to live on. People don't grow their own foods like they used to, so instead of a little plot of land where they can grow their own food, ...they're given a little paycheck, that they use to purchase foods from supermarket chains owned by the plantation owners. In the end, the plantation owners get it all back again. In this modern day version of slavery, ...the slaves just don't know they are enslaved, so instead of trying to break free, ...they instead clamour and compete to join the ranks of servitude, by handing out resumés and competing with each other. They call it being 'hired', but in reality they're saying 'enslave me'. Then, they go about serving their masters, and kissing butts, in the hopes that they can continue to slave away in exchange for the paycheck, that lets them live in a house, buy a car, ...and maybe take a vacation 2 weeks out of the year.

That's not freedom my friends, ...that's modern day slavery. It's not coming back, ...it's already here.  8)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 03:01:04 PM »
And unlike in previous centuries where the slaveholder had to at least keep their slaves alive, this modern day version allows them to toss the slaves aside, ...go to China and acquire new slaves for pennies on the dollar.
With a few billion people at their disposal, Chinese slaves are very easy to come by.
w

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2008, 03:57:43 PM »
You're a day late and a dollar short! What do you call the 9-5? The conditions aren't the same as in previous centuries, ...but the end result is the same. People work their asses off to put money in someone else's pocket, and inexchange, they have barely enough to live on. People don't grow their own foods like they used to, so instead of a little plot of land where they can grow their own food, ...they're given a little paycheck, that they use to purchase foods from supermarket chains owned by the plantation owners. In the end, the plantation owners get it all back again. In this modern day version of slavery, ...the slaves just don't know they are enslaved, so instead of trying to break free, ...they instead clamour and compete to join the ranks of servitude, by handing out resumés and competing with each other. They call it being 'hired', but in reality they're saying 'enslave me'. Then, they go about serving their masters, and kissing butts, in the hopes that they can continue to slave away in exchange for the paycheck, that lets them live in a house, buy a car, ...and maybe take a vacation 2 weeks out of the year.

That's not freedom my friends, ...that's modern day slavery. It's not coming back, ...it's already here.  8)

I agree with you here, but just so you know,..... the plantation owners don't necessarily get the $$$.....

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 04:16:12 PM »
I agree with you here, but just so you know,..... the plantation owners don't necessarily get the $$$.....

Why settle for slavery... when you can flip the script, ...enjoy a lifestyle beyond your wildest dreams,
...earn tremendous amounts in residual income, while saving people money, and helping the environment?

w