Author Topic: clen drug test question  (Read 2222 times)

DigitalLou

• Getbig II
clen drug test question
« on: September 06, 2008, 05:56:55 PM »
i work for the city of ny and get random drug tests. if i'm eating clens will i come up positive for anything??????

deadheadred

• Getbig I
Re: clen drug test question
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 08:31:27 AM »
Most random pee-tests where you piss into a cup and are clean or dirty right there, onsite, just test for thc, pcp, coke, opiates, x, and speed. Clenbuterol shouldn't make you come up dirty. Now, if they collect your piss and send it to a lab to be tested, I do not know, not likely though.

bigjoex

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 03:59:54 PM »
dont worry there not looking for steroids. only certain drugs or to see if there is blood in your urin. ur fine bro

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »
dont worry there not looking for steroids. only certain drugs or to see if there is blood in your urin. ur fine bro

Clen is not a steroid!

DigitalLou

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 06:56:10 PM »
i thought maybe it will come up as like a speedy drug. i dont know

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 06:49:44 AM »
i thought maybe it will come up as like a speedy drug. i dont know

It's in the same family as albuterol so I doubt you'd get in trouble for it.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 07:03:34 AM »
you should be ok...unless they have suspicion you are using drugs to help you bodybuild...
have a buddy who was popped by fire department for steroids...don't know why it is a problem
in the work force to be on steroids...i honestly think someone was jealous of the fact and ratted him out

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 07:06:47 AM »
you should be ok...unless they have suspicion you are using drugs to help you bodybuild...
have a buddy who was popped by fire department for steroids...don't know why it is a problem
in the work force to be on steroids
...i honestly think someone was jealous of the fact and ratted him out

Because people believe everything the media feeds them about roid rage & such. Probably afraid you'll start tearing shit up or something.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 07:13:29 AM »
Because people believe everything the media feeds them about roid rage & such. Probably afraid you'll start tearing shit up or something.
he didn't lose his job but he was on un-paid leave for about 6 weeks and he is heavily looked at by his dept. ....a very good guy doesn't drink doesn't miss work or get into trouble just a man trying to make a living and bodybuild also...but yet we are going to bring the hammer down on this guy...total BS

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 07:16:04 AM »
he didn't lose his job but he was on un-paid leave for about 6 weeks and he is heavily looked at by his dept. ....a very good guy doesn't drink doesn't miss work or get into trouble just a man trying to make a living and bodybuild also...but yet we are going to bring the hammer down on this guy...total BS

Couldn't agree more. I think drugs should be at least decriminalized.

I find it sad/funny that AAS are so heavily regulated but you can go to a doctor & get breast implants, calf implants, etc without a secnod thought. However, if I went to a doctor & said I'd like 500mg of Test for 20weeks & some Deca to gain some muscle I'd be laughed out of the office.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 07:19:50 AM »
Couldn't agree more. I think drugs should be at least decriminalized.

I find it sad/funny that AAS are so heavily regulated but you can go to a doctor & get breast implants, calf implants, etc without a secnod thought. However, if I went to a doctor & said I'd like 500mg of Test for 20weeks & some Deca to gain some muscle I'd be laughed out of the office.
I know people who are total alcholics that put there life and other peoples life on the line by drinking and driving and yet it is legal to go into a bar and get piss drunk I don't know this topic has got off base but has me fired up.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 07:21:37 AM »
I know people who are total alcholics that put there life and other peoples life on the line by drinking and driving and yet it is legal to go into a bar and get piss drunk I don't know this topic has got off base but has me fired up.

Amen. Two of the worst drugs out there are legal for our comsuption - pretty much unregulated.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 07:33:19 AM »
Unless you are taking an equine drug test (For horseracing) you will be fine taking clen.  They test for over 850 chemicals, including bronciodialators, at a cost of several thousand dollars each for horse racing.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 07:53:06 AM »
Amen. Two of the worst drugs out there are legal for our comsuption - pretty much unregulated.
this mighty entertain you Rim...when i was younger i didn't care much on who knew i was using drugs i was young and stupid...i try to be stealth now.  I had a ex-friend that used to tell all my other friends and other people "the only reason he got big was steroids" that pissed me off some much to the point that it still drives me to this day because someone wanted to take away everthing that i worked for so very hard I began training at 16 and did my first cycle at 21 i know i was to young but it is to late now.  The thing is this is the same guy that while he is talking shit behind my back he is smoking pot in front of his son smoking cigs in his house with his son and still smokes pot in front of his kid.  I don't have a problem with someone smoking pot that is your choice but in front of your kid i do.  when you try to bring me down for all my hard work and i have worked hard that is why it drives me to this day..........my big rant for you

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 07:55:44 AM »
this mighty entertain you Rim...when i was younger i didn't care much on who knew i was using drugs i was young and stupid...i try to be stealth now.  I had a ex-friend that used to tell all my other friends and other people "the only reason he got big was steroids" that pissed me off some much to the point that it still drives me to this day because someone wanted to take away everthing that i worked for so very hard I began training at 16 and did my first cycle at 21 i know i was to young but it is to late now.  The thing is this is the same guy that while he is talking shit behind my back he is smoking pot in front of his son smoking cigs in his house with his son and still smokes pot in front of his kid.  I don't have a problem with someone smoking pot that is your choice but in front of your kid i do.  when you try to bring me down for all my hard work and i have worked hard that is why it drives me to this day..........my big rant for you

You've got to love how hipocritical some people are/can be.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 07:56:39 AM »
i guess my point is people who don't use anabolics have no clue what so ever and bodybuilding has got a huge black eye...these people have no clue the dedication and commitment it takes to train hard eat every 2-3 hours to try to be your best.

DigitalLou

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 10:31:36 AM »
thanks for the input and information guys