Author Topic: The problem with AXIO LABS.  (Read 8810 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
The problem with AXIO LABS.
« on: September 13, 2008, 12:46:11 PM »
http://www.axiolabs.com/en/

I see alot of chatter on several forums about the *NEW* Axio labs.

Sorry, but I'm not buying it.

There is so much drama behind the story of Axio that no one really knows why or how their product turned to shit overnight and whether it was done intentionally, or due to some seriously flawed quality assurance issues.

I see ridiculous stories posted all over the internet of how they fell apart, and I wanted to share some of them with you.

1.) "The Genius behind Syntrop Labs is almost a sad story. The current director of Syntrop was once a partner in Axiolabs (back in the day that Axiolabs was good)

Due to personality conflicts between the owners, the director of Syntrop (we will call him Dr S) was forced out. As you will conclude; this co-incided with the downward spiral of Axiolabs quality. Needless to say Dr S was the driving force behind the quality of the AX brand and the moment he left all ability to produce quality products at AX labs ended.

Due to the fact that he had limited financial resources, Dr S started a new brand that was a boutique brand for specific clients who were focused only on quality products. Dr S borrowed money from friends and family to start his new brand. Unsure of where this path would take him Syntrop was born and has since flourished to become a widely recognized brand. Due to his concern for his clients and pride in his work Dr S has grown Syntrop from strength to strength (no pun intended). Today Syntrop is produced in a GMP facility with all the best equipment to ensure you get the quality you deserve
."

2.) "Let me straighten a few things out…. Syntrop and Axio Labs are 2 different companies.

There has been a lot left out on what has happened with Axio. Let me explain… When Axio labs began it was synonymous with good quality product, and then later when this Lab was run by a greedy fat tyrant (Naps), the lab became synonymous with all things bad. This is when Axio Labs made some big changes. The first change was to split from Naps as Naps lacked a concern for quality and their customers. Once Naps was removed from AX they had to begin the process of rebuilding the lab from the ground up. They hired new scientists (as you can see a different type of product is being produced see http://www.axiolabs.com/en/our-produ...ethanoplex_10/ for an example on the tabs) Even the oil formulas have been changed for the better - see lab results at http://www.axiolabs.com/en/product-a...umbers/page-6/. The goal is that with the new lab you will see new improvement on existing products far better than anything before because Axio realizes it has to work harder now tan ever before to win back its members.

Once Naps was removed new Axio Labs was born… the new Axio Lab has absolutely nothing to do with the old lab… different location, new equipment, new facility and an experienced and knowledgeable staff! Now Axio could begin to get down to business they way they had initially intended, to make the most superior product for tehir discerning members.

This completely new laboratory under new management has done a spectacular job. And while all the products you have received from this lab with the TV or DC batch numbers are perfect we can at least now, as explained, once again independently verify the accuracy of each batch for you.

Axio has been open and honest about their problems, they have resolved the cause of these problems and tackled them head on and now look forward to providing our members with the best quality product.
"

Now, do either of these stories sound feasible to you?

I'm not revealing who said what or what forum these quotes were taken from because I don't think it matters.

The point being, a brand is only as good as its latest product and Axio's reputation is shit right now.

Remember, we're talking about a UG company here, not a legitimate pharmaceutical brand like Organon or Schering.

Why would you pay money for UG product when there is human grade product available?

Even if you are paying more, it's for a proven commodity, a brand that has history and a standard for quality assurance.

If anyone here has legit factual information about Axio, I welcome it simply for entertainment purposes......

I think alot of you invest way too much time and money on UG's........and I don't understand why.

There's no guarantee of quality from batch to batch, lot to lot, and if you get bad product, who will you turn to?

Is the *NEW* Axio doing anything to repay all the customers they scammed the first time around?

Do they think reorganizing, creating a new website and calling themselves "new" is going to change anything?

I don't understand it.

But some of you are probably going to pay money to find out the hard way.

You laugh.......but some of you will do it.........then complain later.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: The problem with AXIO LABS.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 02:28:42 PM »
i have had bottles with black stuff in, but that was in the past, either way I would never buy that stuff again
TEAM Nasser

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 09:38:54 AM »
Bro i was buying from a store who had axio gear and before that they were carrying BD gear, we could be taking about the same store. There's alot involed in the questions you ask but i won't get into it, it's like a bad book. axio gear was ok when it first came out they took over the BD market in a way, that was sort of the plan, there are many stories on that, well everything went bad for them because of bad gear that was being sold and now there trying to save them selfs and win back customers. All in all i can't say how there new lab gear is but from what they are saying is all is good, but who knows. Untill i see test results from Body of Science who made them a offer to test the new lab gear i won't tonch the stuff, not even on there word.  William Llewllyn is the one who said to them on his board (Body of Science) to send samples and he will show the test results for everone to see.They said they would so let's see if there up for it, so if the store that carries axio gear has nothing to hide? then they should send him the sample.
Will see. If you want to see all the crazy bullshit get on BOS board and look for a thread by me call AXIO And SNTROP, and there's another one below that and it gives alot of info on the topic.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 11:30:21 AM »
I'll admit Axio was good initially. I knew a few guys who used there stuff with good results. I can only speak for their clen - I tried it & it was defidently clen. In fact it may even have been overdosed some.

I personally think it was the various suppliers who helped kill the reputation of Axio (see theory below). The were censoring certain boards big time when anyone critized Axio products.

Theory on Axio - I personally think they may have started with the intentions of making good gear. However, I don't think there weren't prepared for the ammount of sales they got. So since they couldn't keep up with demand they (& their suppliers) just sent out anything with an Axio label.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 02:52:07 PM »
I'll admit Axio was good initially. I knew a few guys who used there stuff with good results. I can only speak for their clen - I tried it & it was defidently clen. In fact it may even have been overdosed some.

I personally think it was the various suppliers who helped kill the reputation of Axio (see theory below). The were censoring certain boards big time when anyone critized Axio products.

Theory on Axio - I personally think they may have started with the intentions of making good gear. However, I don't think there weren't prepared for the ammount of sales they got. So since they couldn't keep up with demand they (& their suppliers) just sent out anything with an Axio label.

That might be the case, Rimbaud.

I just think Axio is a good example of what happens to many UGL's.

They don't necessarily begin wth the intention of becoming huge, but when customer demand outpaces a small operation, they're pressured and then it really depends on the integrity of the people involved as to whether they cut back for awhile or sacrifice quality for sales.

DIV

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 08:07:06 AM »
Hey DIVISIONS i think your on the other board (BOS) with me and if you notice that LivingSteel is posting up on Axio's new lab, he is a major player for a source who's involed with axio, there's a thread there where you can see test results, the only probem is most of the results are from 2007 and a couple done in Auguest of 2008, and i'm guessing the ones in Auguest are from the new lab but who knows they can also
print up phony test results. About 6 months ago i had 4 products tested from them and all were under and of course they had a problem with that and wanted to know where i had it tested at. So BOS told him if he would send them samples to them they would do there own test and show it to everone or put it in his 2008 or 2009 edision of his book, so we will see if LivingSteel goes thru with it. Someone asked him where h had the products tested at and he on't reveil it, i can understand that but he wanted me to tell him where i got mine tested. I hope the best for him because i want to go back to that store where i'v shopped for many years, but only when i see test results from BOS.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 08:37:35 AM »
That might be the case, Rimbaud.

I just think Axio is a good example of what happens to many UGL's.

They don't necessarily begin wth the intention of becoming huge, but when customer demand outpaces a small operation, they're pressured and then it really depends on the integrity of the people involved as to whether they cut back for awhile or sacrifice quality for sales.

DIV

Exactly they got too greedy.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 08:46:29 AM »
body of science?  what is BOS?
TEAM Nasser

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 01:58:32 PM »

Hey bro it a board like this, just goodle body of science and go to there fourm, the guy who runs it or started it is William Llewellyn and has great info in his books, It's called ANABOLICS, i have the 2007 edition and waiting on the 2008 edition, it has around 800 pages on everything you need to know, also test results on lots of gear, pictures, Ect...........

dustin

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 04:07:25 PM »

www.bodyofscience.com

LivingSteel said that the independent tests turned out well, but we all know what that's worth when someone tests their own stuff. There will be gear sent to Bill and he's going to test it, that way we can be certain that it's not bunk. 8)

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2008, 04:57:18 PM »
www.bodyofscience.com

LivingSteel said that the independent tests turned out well, but we all know what that's worth when someone tests their own stuff. There will be gear sent to Bill and he's going to test it, that way we can be certain that it's not bunk. 8)

Whats up Jimi, you know me from Xtraxxl. I was wondering what happened to the tests you had done. Living Steel is a great guy, and I tend to trust him. I am still a little gun shy of axio products, but time will tell.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2008, 05:25:41 PM »
Whats up Jimi, you know me from Xtraxxl. I was wondering what happened to the tests you had done. Living Steel is a great guy, and I tend to trust him. I am still a little gun shy of axio products, but time will tell.

Until William Llewellyn does an independant lab test on some of their products, I'm going to be skeptical.

DIV

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2008, 06:50:47 PM »

Hey bro, i had 3 Axio products tested and the Turkish Anapolon A-bombs tested
Test P 100 mg
Sustaplex 325 mg
Methoplex 50 mg

All way underdosed the only thing close was the 50mg A-bomps from Turkey, they turned out to be 45mg

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 06:56:04 PM »
Until William Llewellyn does an independant lab test on some of their products, I'm going to be skeptical.

DIV

and you should be its UG! I have been using only HG gear for a while now and will in the future also.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 07:12:39 PM »
and you should be its UG! I have been using only HG gear for a while now and will in the future also.

I use HG for everything except Tren for obvious reasons.

DIV

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 08:14:28 PM »
yep, me too, and will from here on out.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 01:44:33 PM »
I use HG for everything except Tren for obvious reasons.

DIV

Same here.  I don't care if it's AXIO or some other UGL.  Pharm grade all the way.  Worth ever extra $.