Author Topic: Whats that story of Chad Nichols wanting to fight Levrone?  (Read 3980 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Whats that story of Chad Nichols wanting to fight Levrone?
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 10:48:25 AM »
Chad is like 220 fatso, are u kidding me?

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2008, 11:05:00 AM »
Ta ta nerds!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2008, 12:22:01 PM »
Sqaud-why the fuck do you think you're the expert on everything here...including fighting?????

BTW, I have NEVER seen the Chad at 280#, and I doubt very much he was ever over 220#.
::) i've seen him in person up close at shows he puts on around here and he's WAAAAAAAYYYYY bigger than 220, he's AT LEAST 260 or at least he was around 1999-2000 when i saw him, he's the NPC chairman here in MO.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2008, 12:25:50 PM »

Looks like my Pakistani friend is getting too big for his britches again.

m8

• Getbig V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2008, 12:26:52 PM »
whatever, like i said it wouldn't even get that far because he'd knock your little bitch ass out just like he would Levrone, he'd make that big ass negro nose of yours even fatter.

' negro nose ' ? WTF Lol

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2008, 12:36:50 PM »
I saw chad at the O, Seriously did he turn into a drug addict?  He looked like 6'2 maybe 180lbs. Hes completely strung out...

ASJChaotic

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2008, 12:37:09 PM »
' negro nose ' ? WTF Lol
shame on you for suggesting black people have wide noses  >:(

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2008, 12:39:26 PM »
I saw chad at the O, Seriously did he turn into a drug addict?  He looked like 6'2 maybe 180lbs. Hes completely strung out...
like i said when i saw him in person was 8-9 years ago and he was big as a house, huge neck, arms, legs, chest, etc. don't know what he looks like now.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2008, 12:41:23 PM »

It was 98 I think.
Levrone and Ray were pissed off (I think Milos may have been there too, but not sure) that Chad was allowed to be guru to his guys. This was during the whole Plasma Expander era, when guys were rumored to be doing all sorts of wild shit; withdrawing blood and putting extra GH into it and then freezing it cold then after a period of time they put the blood back in and have an extra fullness to them. Just crazy shit was being said during this time.
Anyway, Chad was along with his guys (Ronnie, Nasser and maybe another)  and the issue of Plasma Expanders and other exotic shit came up. Ray and Levrone were trying to make a stand with the judges and say that guys like Chad shouldn't be allowed to advise competitors because the risk some of these guys are facing.
Chad didn't like this and wanted to confront Levrone and Kevin backed down once Chad found him after the athletes meeting. Chad and Ray never had a good relationship from what I remember. So I think Chad just ignored Shawn without hesitation.
Much like in 93 when Yates took things to a new level, Ronnie in 98 took things to another level as well and some speculate that Chad is one reason for this....and that Chad shouldn't have been allowed to advise like he still does.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2008, 12:43:17 PM »
It was 98 I think.
Levrone and Ray were pissed off (I think Milos may have been there too, but not sure) that Chad was allowed to be guru to his guys. This was during the whole Plasma Expander era, when guys were rumored to be doing all sorts of wild shit; withdrawing blood and putting extra GH into it and then freezing it cold then after a period of time they put the blood back in and have an extra fullness to them. Just crazy shit was being said during this time.
Anyway, Chad was along with his guys (Ronnie, Nasser and maybe another)  and the issue of Plasma Expanders and other exotic shit came up. Ray and Levrone were trying to make a stand with the judges and say that guys like Chad shouldn't be allowed to advise competitors because the risk some of these guys are facing.
Chad didn't like this and wanted to confront Levrone and Kevin backed down once Chad found him after the athletes meeting. Chad and Ray never had a good relationship from what I remember. So I think Chad just ignored Shawn without hesitation.
Much like in 93 when Yates took things to a new level, Ronnie in 98 took things to another level as well and some speculate that Chad is one reason for this....and that Chad shouldn't have been allowed to advise like he still does.

that's what i heard to, supposedly he said to kevin, "i hear you've been talking shit about me behind my back, i thought you'd at least be man enough to say it to my face, i'll whip your ass right here if you have something to say" and Kevin said, "i don't have a problem".

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2008, 12:51:44 PM »
that's what i heard to, supposedly he said to kevin, "i hear you've been talking shit about me behind my back, i thought you'd at least be man enough to say it to my face, i'll whip your ass right here if you have something to say" and Kevin said, "i don't have a problem".

did cnn covered it?  :D ;D

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2008, 12:55:39 PM »
chad has that "blue collar" workin man vibe goin on... he will fuck your day up

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2008, 12:59:48 PM »
chad has that "blue collar" workin man vibe goin on... he will fuck your day up

haha, is this "teh Chad"? He looks like a skinny/fat junkie.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2008, 01:04:37 PM »
As if Chad is not used to dealing with bigass angry bodybuilders.... ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2008, 01:48:22 PM »
one punch from levrone and chad would die  8)
175lbs by 31st July

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2008, 02:00:41 PM »

Exactly. That's what FLEX printed...so you know it has to be true. :P

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2008, 02:13:23 PM »
Levrone might be a pussy and humble in real life but if he got seriously into a fight he would bitchslap chad.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2008, 02:15:56 PM »
if he got seriously into a fight he would bitchslap chad.

This is all we ever hear. IF so and so....

Truth is, we've never seen any of these guys get into a real fight. So we do not know who would or who could win anything.

My bet would be that they all go down within a few minutes and start looking for an oxygen tank. :P

ASJChaotic

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2008, 02:16:22 PM »
Exactly. That's what FLEX printed...so you know it has to be true. :P
gayer than flex magazine >:(

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2008, 02:18:59 PM »

Truth is, we've never seen any of these guys get into a real fight. So we do not know who would or who could win anything.

My bet would be that they all go down within a few minutes and start looking for an oxygen tank. :P

;D

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2008, 03:17:09 PM »

Haaaahahaha!!!!  ;D

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2008, 03:34:09 PM »
::) i've seen him in person up close at shows he puts on around here and he's WAAAAAAAYYYYY bigger than 220, he's AT LEAST 260 or at least he was around 1999-2000 when i saw him, he's the NPC chairman here in MO.

you're right...I remember seeing him in '04 and he was at least 260 then, big guy.  shit, there's a pic of him, Kamali, and George Farah floating around here somewhere, and he towers above them and looks to be damn big too.

from some pics of him lately though, he does seem to have dropped down in size
Air Falcon

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2008, 03:36:00 PM »

guys that fight competitively train at least 6 days a week, any human being not in fighting shape would be gassed after a few minutes

E

E

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2008, 03:46:39 PM »
haha, is this "teh Chad"? He looks like a skinny/fat junkie.

I thought you said he was 280 Fatso????????