Author Topic: Melvin , wake up and realise your potential brother  (Read 2282 times)

Rampage

• Getbig IV
Melvin , wake up and realise your potential brother
« on: September 14, 2008, 10:14:35 PM »
When i was listening to PBW  , both Melvin and Phil got to talking about how each was involved in some  charities , and all that i could think of was Arnolds work with getting `america` into shape

These are reeeal good things to be involved in for Pros...they already have that larger than life appeal.
Their freee time should deff be spent in these causes.BBg gets a good rep also

But in particular Melvin anfony...this cat got skills boy.He`s charismatic and full of life

He could deff be a good rep for our sport.Stay lean in the offseason and do the charity work , media tonite shows...

His skills transcened bbg , with his dancing and what not.Could see him in a hip hop video for sure , doing movie work too

i see a wave of change coming

Atlantic

• Getbig III
Re: Melvin , wake up and realise your potential brother
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 10:27:01 PM »
All the money that Arnold gets from selling his photos goes to charity.

And lets not forget his manicure / pedicure skills hahahahahaha

Melvin is definitely a great guy to hand out with and true resemblance of  what an Athletes personality should be like 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 10:33:01 PM »
i see a wave of change coming

lmao, yea it's working awesome for Obama, lol

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 08:38:37 AM »
I can see what you're talking about. Theres massive potential in him. He should make a career out of the millions of fatasses in the US with a desire to get lean. He should lose some muscle and do fitness modeling and start as a personal trainer, or some of the guys could arrange a fat camp for the beasts. There is serious money to be made, both in dieting and in nutrition, look at Labrada. I am sure Bob Chic makes more money now then he ever made competing. The guys that don't see the massive potential there is in bodybuilding in a country full of fat sad people are blind. I would certainly take advantage of it instead of working for shit and have severe healt risks. We've already seen how Melvin shrinks in the offseason, thats why he should stop this and make some money instead.

you knowwww ! you knowwwww !

I mean cmon...why do BBers not realise they already look like superheroes , and have that larger than life feel , they can use this positively

But in mElvins case , dude got skills  ! He can turn to entertainment in the drop of a hat

His body will make him a UNIQUE ATTRACTION....`the dancing bber` - how many of those do you get ?

Id venture a guess that he`d excell at ANYTHING he puts his mind to

His life is only starting now in my opinion

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 09:20:32 AM »
Melvin can certainly get his foot in the door as a UNIQUE novelty act...hip hop vids/ movies whatever

No one can forget Terry Crews in White Chicks......freaking hiiiighlarious !   ;D   ;D

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 06:02:56 PM »
Melvin...feel free to join in if you reading this brah man

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
  • Liberal is not a bad word
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 08:12:29 PM »
The facts are this:
Most of the world thinks that people the size of bodybuilders are scary.  Arnold became an actor and gradually lost some of his size and then he was taken seriously as an action hero.  Even during Conan he was too big to be taken seriously.  For those of you who saw melvin's dating video, he was way too big to be considered anything but a freak to non bodybuilding fans.  If he lost even 1/4 of his size he would still be huge, no jay culter, but still very fit and no longer freaky, he could be a crossover to movies and national fitness.  Who are those huge guys in all the eddie murphy movies? they're huge enough to fit the "muscular guy" roles, but probably wouldn't place at the arnold classic.  The point is this, Melvin's not going to win the O anytime soon, he might as well be kinder to his body and make more money too.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 08:26:03 PM »
The facts are this:
Most of the world thinks that people the size of bodybuilders are scary.  Arnold became an actor and gradually lost some of his size and then he was taken seriously as an action hero.  Even during Conan he was too big to be taken seriously.  For those of you who saw melvin's dating video, he was way too big to be considered anything but a freak to non bodybuilding fans.  If he lost even 1/4 of his size he would still be huge, no jay culter, but still very fit and no longer freaky, he could be a crossover to movies and national fitness.  Who are those huge guys in all the eddie murphy movies? they're huge enough to fit the "muscular guy" roles, but probably wouldn't place at the arnold classic.  The point is this, Melvin's not going to win the O anytime soon, he might as well be kinder to his body and make more money too.

In essence this is the point.

And he should gain some fame along the way....cos this cat can make it.He`s got that `entertainment-gene` in him

If wade robson gets up and dances and a 450 lbs sumo or a 7`ft monsta also busts a move - guess who is gonna be providing the real entertainment and who every1 is looking at ?? This is same theory applies to Melvin