Author Topic: Britain Adopts Islamic Law, Gives Sharia Courts Full Power to Rule on Civil Case  (Read 2652 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,422661,00.html

Ok, what the hell is wrong with the brits.  I've been bitching about their crazy police state which is creeping it's way over here.  This is stupid.  that place is a lost cause.  Why HH6 supports the crazy shit happening here is beyond me.  We should actually be looking at GB as a daily example of what NOT to do.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Its no big deal but when I get picked out while a guy I consider a worthless douche, gets a pass...I get a little pissed.

For what it's worth, I hardly ever read the others guys posts.  :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Its no big deal but when I get picked out while a guy I consider a worthless douche, gets a pass...I get a little pissed.
Oh shut the fuck up... nobody's getting banned over not linking, I'm just bitching about it because it's annoying as all hell when someone posts a story that's a pretty big WTF without sourcing it...  If it makes your crying ass feel any better, I'll ask Benny to do it when I see him post a whopper. ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Relax Hugo........

Yeah I support Sharia law....Hugo buddy, chill.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Relax Hugo........

::)  You support all the other hairbrained crap out of GB... 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Like what......ur kidding right.  My only point ever about GB, is that their ridiculous brand of PC bullshit ends up over here in some diluted manner.
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Relax Hugo........

I totally support it... The people who agree to it are obviously terrorists and if they agree to getting their heads chopped off, or some other shit... That's just one less terrorist I have to worry about.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

The Russians also came and now they're here - I like them.

I'm cool with Muslims, too, but when they marry in the States, then they submit to the laws of the States.  If they wish to continue living under their traditional laws, then they need to live in places where those laws are in place. 

The U.S., Canada, and the U.K. should NOT be those places.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Its all over the net...and before u melt down on me..that asshole Benny does the same thing. This was on Fox, CNN, etc etc etc.

Yeah.  Big friggin deal.  If you were paraphrasing a story you heard that would be one thing, but looks like you cut and pasted a story, but didn't post a link.  :'(   ::)  People need to quit whining about a link already.  People with a history of posting false stories/statements should post links.  You're not one of those people. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
I agree 100% Tre.  I don't understand why that is not the prevailing opinion of most/all.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
The UK and Europe in general have a poor record of absorbing and assimilating these people. We seem to do better with no matter who comes.
L

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
OK, I want all the liberal sissy's who post here that bend over backwards to whine about Muslim's not being a threat to civilzed society justify this bullshit.  This in and of itself is not that big a deal. (In America latitude is given to Orthodox Jews to settle civil and marital disputes in their own rabbinical courts) However, this is one step toward the Muslims setting up a separate society along side the rest of us and then outbreeding us until they become the controlling majority. The radical fundamentalist cockroaches who are the spearheads of Islam have stated in no uncertain terms, their goal is to set up world wide Sharia law- Non believers convert or die.

Liberalism has infected the EU and that same stench of appeasement and cowardice as well as the marginalization of Western society's traditions will waft into America if Obama is elected. Moral relativism only seems to apply to Muslims and minorities. The rest of us will have to serve the allegedly downtrodden to make up for injustices we never perpatrated or that never existed in the first place.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
It always leaks over here in some way.
L

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
so canadianenterprises and terminalpower are buddies now?

???

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
so canadianenterprises and terminalpower are buddies now?

???

Knowing TerminalPower like I do... I highly doubt that.

youandme

• Getbig V
How long till the United States sees something like this?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
How long till the United States sees something like this?

Not in my lifetime.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
This is unfucking believable.

I wonder how long before they have their first public stoning?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4749183.ece

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Imagine being a cop over there. My cousin is a London cop.  It really has to suck.
L

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
Its still a very dangerous precident.  There should be one law of the land.  Muslims need to assimilate if they move into non-muslim countries.  I would never move somewhere and try to push my ways, laws & religions on other.  You adapt and assimilate while keeping some of your traditions & values in the home.

That is what is key here. If you CHOOSE to move to another country you accept that countries laws, you dont change it to suit you.

What do you think would happen if a bunch of poms moved to Saudi Arabia and demanded they obey English law and Catholic religious practices...

Bunch of PC halfwits

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Islamic law has been officially adopted in Britain, with sharia courts given powers to rule on Muslim civil cases.

The government has quietly sanctioned the powers for sharia judges to rule on cases ranging from divorce and financial disputes to those involving domestic violence.

Rulings issued by a network of five sharia courts are enforceable with the full power of the judicial system, through county courts or the country's High Court, a part of its Supreme Court system.

Previously, the rulings of sharia courts in Britain could not be enforced, and depended on voluntary compliance among Muslims.

Politicians and church leaders expressed concerns that this could mark the beginnings of a “parallel legal system” based on sharia for some British Muslims.

Dominic Grieve, the shadow home secretary, said: “If it is true that these tribunals are passing binding decisions in the areas of family and criminal law, I would like to know which courts are enforcing them because I would consider such action unlawful. British law is absolute and must remain so.”

Give it up and move to Canada...let the rags have it all. How depressing......
This will be where it really hurts...especially in rape cases

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
I am English. I left England 10 years ago and have lived in the US, Denmark, Netherlands, Japan & Thailand.

In each place I have lived, I have respected the laws & culture of that country. In Thailand, if it's 8am or 6pm & I'm in a public place when the national anthem is played, then I stand still like everyone else. In Japan there are so many cultural nuances that compliance becomes a full time job. I tried my hardest to do that & it seemed to be appreciated.

The absolute shite that is going on in England now is beyond belief. The country is being run by liberal lunatics & these people are NOT elected officials. They are idiots working in local government, councils etc. that are making rules on our behalf without consulting us.

Police, Judges etc. are not elected yet they are the people that can allow & enforce this.

Sadly, there are few politicians that will stand up to this because it makes them racist.

I visited the UK for the first time in 8 years this June. London is fantastic if you speak Croatian or Polish because that seems to be the main language spoken in all hotel/service staff. It's not that Brits won't do those jobs - just that the Eastern Europeans will work for peanuts. The building trade is the same. English builders can't compete with these untrained muppets. The cities are more 'etchnic' but village life & small-town Britain remains mostly untouched & mostly white. These have always been the nicer places to live but it's only a matter of time before these places are overrun with liberals trying to change the way of life there too.

I shall never return to live there which is a little sad because I always planned to spend my summers there when I retired.

It WILL end in tears.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Pedro be careful, any second now you'll be called a racist by someone who has never been to England before and that knows about its political dealings much better than you do!