Author Topic: Palin changes her mind about helping with "Troopergate".  (Read 3825 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Palin changes her mind about helping with "Troopergate".
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2008, 10:14:05 PM »
Sarah Palin says she welcomes Troopergate ethics probe into her firing of Walt Monegan

I'm no expert in body language,
...but I do know enough to know a body language expert would have an absolute field day with this.

People cannot lie unconsciously, ...they can bold faced lie consciously, ...but they always give themselves away. It's the little things they do that always tattle on them. Notice how she shakes her head at 53 secs. She's saying it's cool with her, but she's actually shaking her head no. Then the shaking stops and she starts nodding at the point where she says she doesn't have anything to hide. What a little pinocchio face she is!

I just love how she says it's a governor's prerogative to fill the cabinet with the "members" who s/he believes will do best "for the people whom we are serving". Notice how she didn't say for the people of Alaska, ...but rather "For the people whom we are serving" Guess what folks, those people she is serving are not everyday Americans. They are shadows who believe in partisan patronage and secrecy all across the board.
w

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2008, 11:01:20 PM »
She is a smart woman...it's never wise to help the enemy within.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2008, 11:55:20 PM »
She is a smart woman...it's never wise to help the enemy within.
The enemy within ::)  The investigation was ordered unanimously 12 to 0 by a bipartisan group.  The subpoenas were send by a group of 3 republicans and 2 democrats.  The whole thing was started before she was announced as VP.  What exactly are you trying to say here?  You really need to stop relying so heavily on info from idiots like Hannity and Rush.  What exactly are you saying, you support any member of the executive not cooperating with any investigation?  But my guess is you would expect a dem to cooperate right?

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2008, 12:22:34 AM »
The enemy within ::)  The investigation was ordered unanimously 12 to 0 by a bipartisan group.  The subpoenas were send by a group of 3 republicans and 2 democrats.  The whole thing was started before she was announced as VP.  What exactly are you trying to say here?  You really need to stop relying so heavily on info from idiots like Hannity and Rush.  What exactly are you saying, you support any member of the executive not cooperating with any investigation?  But my guess is you would expect a dem to cooperate right?

I respect her right to not cooperate with haters.  I believe in the constitution and the law that gives her this right.  The Alaskan Attoney General agree with me too.  I rarely ever listen to Rush or Hannity. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2008, 12:29:36 AM »
I respect her right to not cooperate with haters.  I believe in the constitution and the law that gives her this right.  The Alaskan Attoney General agree with me too.  I rarely ever listen to Rush or Hannity. 
So just call it hating and leave it at that, don't cooperate...  Sounds like a pretty fucked up president to set don't you think.  Look, you cannot deny this was set into motion by both dems and republican and started before she got McCain's VP slot.  What you're setting up here is a near impervious branch of government on both state and federal level immune from any real checks.  Do you really think that's smart?

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2008, 12:39:36 AM »
So just call it hating and leave it at that, don't cooperate...  Sounds like a pretty fucked up president to set don't you think.  Look, you cannot deny this was set into motion by both dems and republican and started before she got McCain's VP slot.  What you're setting up here is a near impervious branch of government on both state and federal level immune from any real checks.  Do you really think that's smart?

Not sure Clinton was too cooperative when he was President.  How about Hillary when she was being investigated.  Too often we force politicians to PROVE their innocence and the more honest information you give the more out of context it becomes to the detractors. 

Again, the Attorney General of Alaska will not grant a subpoena in this case.  Case is over!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2008, 12:45:37 AM »
Not sure Clinton was too cooperative when he was President.  How about Hillary when she was being investigated.  Too often we force politicians to PROVE their innocence and the more honest information you give the more out of context it becomes to the detractors. 

Again, the Attorney General of Alaska will not grant a subpoena in this case.  Case is over!
Why don't you ask youandme, he kept tabs on how many times people were sucessfully served under Clinton and under Bush.  So far bush 0... 

Alaska AG: Troopergate witnesses won't testify
By STEVE QUINN – 5 hours ago

JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — Alaska's attorney general says state employees subpoenaed in the investigation of Gov. Sarah Palin will not testify.

In a letter to the Democratic state senator overseeing the investigation, Attorney General Talis Colberg asks that the subpoenas be withdrawn. He also says the employees will not appear before the investigator unless either the full state Senate or the entire Alaska Legislature votes to compel their testimony.

Last week, a committee of lawmakers issued subpoenas for 13 people, including Todd Palin, the governor's husband, in the investigation of whether the governor fired her public safety chief for refusing to dismiss her former brother-in-law, an Alaska State Trooper.

All those summoned are state employees, except Todd Palin.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2008, 08:36:48 PM »
Palin's husband Todd has now refused to testify.

Even though he has been supoeaned.

He doesn't respect the law.  He was ordered by the court to appear, and is refusing.