Author Topic: Dorian's and Nasser's thoughts.  (Read 13771 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian's and Nasser's thoughts.
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2008, 01:49:45 PM »
So anyone can qualify for a $2 million mortgage?   ::)  If so, why do most people live in dwellings worth a few hundred k? 

As for why I'm a fan of Nasser, it has to do with not only his physique but the way he's treated me (and many other fans) over the years.  I've met many pros but none have been as respectful and genuine to me as Nasser.

genuine? phony is more like especially considering all the people he threw under the bus in his ' tell-all ' interview

suckmymuscle

« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2008, 03:32:09 PM »

As for why I'm a fan of Nasser, it has to do with not only his physique

Bullshit. It has to do with ethnicity and nothing more. Just like Sharma. You love Nasser because he has Arabian Semitic ancestry. Nothing more, nothing less.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2008, 03:58:20 PM »
  Bullshit. It has to do with ethnicity and nothing more. Just like Sharma. You love Nasser because he has Arabian Semitic ancestry. Nothing more, nothing less.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

As I've already asked many other simpletons who have the same accusation as you - if my support of Nasser is to do with ethnicity then why don't I support other bodybuilders of the same or similar ethnicity/religion?  (like Ahmed Haider, King Kamali, Zach Khan, Mostafa Muhammad, to name a few)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2008, 05:05:52 PM »
Bigbobs and Sharma have destroyed the pumkinheads on this thread

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2008, 05:38:22 PM »
When did i talk about your country? You go around calling other people stupid when all you've done is look for any reason to bash Yates and then get pissed when they point it out.

We get it - you love nasser. At least be honest instead of pretending that you're a Yates fan and tearing him down every chance you get.

Believe it or nt it's up 2 u but i like bth guys equally.. I like them as bodybuilders only not more and not less.. I dont knw thm personaly 2 LOVE or HATE them..Whn I was a teenager bth of them inspired me a lot more than the others like shawn or kevin or even wheeler and this is why most of my threads r abt them.. If i love nasser in a blind way as u say and hate dorian how come I put dorian above nasser whn i compared bth guy at their best shape ever??.. Some idiots here said tht i did ths only 2 show that i am neutral thn 2 keep mocking dorian in my other posts but if u follow all my thread and read them well u will knw the reality.. I am not say tht u as a person insulted my country but others did this like those who always say bad things abt being arabian or Muslim.. Still I cant say anything bad abt their religions or countries coz these things r above us all and should b aside.. I only call thm idiots coz sorry 2 say this is my feelings twrds thm..

suckmymuscle

« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2008, 05:53:32 PM »
As I've already asked many other simpletons who have the same accusation as you - if my support of Nasser is to do with ethnicity then why don't I support other bodybuilders of the same or similar ethnicity/religion?  (like Ahmed Haider, King Kamali, Zach Khan, Mostafa Muhammad, to name a few)

The answer is simple: because Nasser is by far the best of all of them. After all, did win the ASC and placed second at the Olympia. So obviously you have chosen him as the "champion" of your race. By not cheering for the other Arabs and only for Nasser, you dissuade others that your motivation is racial while you uplift the best of your race. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2008, 05:58:33 PM »
  The answer is simple: because Nasser is by far the best of all of them. After all, did win the ASC and placed second at the Olympia. So obviously you have chosen him as the "champion" of your race. By not cheering for the other Arabs and only for Nasser, you dissuade others that your motivation is racial while you uplift the best of your race. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

If my preference of Nasser was racially motivated I would have at least some preference for the less succesful Arab bodybuilders, even though my posts show no preference for them at all.

Also, he's not "my" race to begin with.

Nice theory though ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2008, 05:59:20 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Wht abt Samir Banout and Mohammed El Makkawy??.. Bth of them had greater achievments than Nasser!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2008, 06:13:04 PM »
Wht abt Samir Banout and Mohammed El Makkawy??.. Bth of them had greater achievments than Nasser!
LOL. I see you've been getting to know the 'Family.'  :D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2008, 06:49:07 PM »
dreadlord - an anonymous nobody who has never achieved anything nor never will

his claim to fame when he tries to pick up homosexuals- "im an internet warrior  whose only life is spending hours arguing on the getbig boards, trying to own all those Nasser El sonbaty lovers on the get big boards"

wow, dreadlord- the prototypical example of a getbig loser

Team Nasser laughs @ your pitiful existence

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2008, 07:03:19 PM »
dreadlord - an anonymous nobody who has never achieved anything nor never will

his claim to fame when he tries to pick up homosexuals- "im an internet warrior  whose only life is spending hours arguing on the getbig boards, trying to own all those Nasser El sonbaty lovers on the get big boards"

wow, dreadlord- the prototypical example of a getbig loser

Team Nasser laughs @ your pitiful existence

dreadlord lives for this shit. the guy is online for 18 hours a day posting about nasser and his fans. that is awesome self ownage. he must spend 2/3 of his life thinking and posting about nasser, sharma and naturalwonder

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: September 17, 2008, 07:07:53 PM »
So anyone can qualify for a $2 million mortgage?   ::)  If so, why do most people live in dwellings worth a few hundred k? 

As for why I'm a fan of Nasser, it has to do with not only his physique but the way he's treated me (and many other fans) over the years.  I've met many pros but none have been as respectful and genuine to me as Nasser.

...and is he a fan of yours?   So....any recent email from Nasser, that you want to post?  We all know how much you love to boast and post about nothing.  Any word about the "book"?  Is he still afraid to post here, as himself?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #162 on: September 17, 2008, 08:27:34 PM »
Bigbobs and Sharma have destroyed the pumkinheads on this thread
Another Phag to add to the list..! Squabby(sweetmuscles) They have owned no one ..Ask yourselves this .. Had I "NOT" purchased items from Nassoil,and praise him ,would he be so kind? You Phags ..wether you believe it or not..will support Nassoil (FINANCIALLY) til the day he dies .. How can you love a man who's done NOTHING for bodybuilding in YEARS!!!??? He's old news ..He was shit then ..and he's shittier now..! It has to do with race..It has nothing to do with anything else! There are way more accomplished bodybuilders ..Why choose him... Bobs before you post the "I'm not the same Nationality AS nASSOIL"BULLSHIT ..iT'S LIKE lATINOS ...tHEY GO FOR ANYONE THAT SPEAKS SPANISH.. And BobBLES.. You don't have to be rich to get approved fora 2 million dollar loan.. It makes ZERO sense..If you were rich..? Why borrow what you already have? There are wealthy,,and there are rich..Nasser is neither ..

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2008, 08:32:07 PM »
Another Phag to add to the list..! Squabby(sweetmuscles) They have owned no one ..Ask yourselves this .. Had I "NOT" purchased items from Nassoil,and praise him ,would he be so kind? You Phags ..wether you believe it or not..will support Nassoil (FINANCIALLY) til the day he dies .. How can you love a man who's done NOTHING for bodybuilding in YEARS!!!??? He's old news ..He was shit then ..and he's shittier now..! It has to do with race..It has nothing to do with anything else! There are way more accomplished bodybuilders ..Why choose him... Bobs before you post the "I'm not the same Nationality AS nASSOIL"BULLSHIT ..iT'S LIKE lATINOS ...tHEY GO FOR ANYONE THAT SPEAKS SPANISH.. And BobBLES.. You don't have to be rich to get approved fora 2 million dollar loan.. It makes ZERO sense..If you were rich..? Why borrow what you already have? There are wealthy,,and there are rich..Nasser is neither ..

hahahaha what a garbled meltdown. looks like nasser, bigbobs, sharma et al are so far in your head it's going to explode like a scene from Scanners ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2008, 08:37:03 PM »
hahahaha what a garbled meltdown. looks like nasser, bigbobs, sharma et al are so far in your head it's going to explode like a scene from Scanners ;D
HAHA! Yeah okay Squabby...Maybe I should post your info again so you can run back to the trailer ..

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #165 on: September 17, 2008, 08:40:52 PM »
HAHA! Yeah okay Squabby...Maybe I should post your info again so you can run back to the trailer ..

hahaha epic crybaby meltdown. why don't you post about nasser's used underwear again? we know you really like that ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: September 17, 2008, 08:50:44 PM »
hahaha epic crybaby meltdown. why don't you post about nasser's used underwear again? we know you really like that ;D
HAHA! Epic Hypocrisy...Weren't you the one who cried to Ron and Chick ? Like a little girl... Crying,Ron,,no personal info is supposed to be given out ..This isn't right..waaa,waaa,waaa..Phuckin fat baby....HAHAHA! IT was awesome ! You're such a punk...Yeah..Let's talk about Nassoils oil stained undies the Phags cop off of his site ..Babu,Sharmin,Cum pa,and you Squabby..

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #167 on: September 17, 2008, 08:55:48 PM »
HAHA! Epic Hypocrisy...Weren't you the one who cried to Ron and Chick ? Like a little girl... Crying,Ron,,no personal info is supposed to be given out ..This isn't right..waaa,waaa,waaa..Phuckin fat baby....HAHAHA! IT was awesome ! You're such a punk...Yeah..Let's talk about Nassoils oil stained undies the Phags cop off of his site ..Babu,Sharmin,Cum pa,and you Squabby..

lmao. your posts are getting angrier and angrier by the minute. you seem to have an obsession with nasser's undies. amazing that you spend so much time thinking about another man.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: September 17, 2008, 08:58:54 PM »
lmao. your posts are getting angrier and angrier by the minute. you seem to have an obsession with nasser's undies. amazing that you spend so much time thinking about another man.
Epic Stupidity .You wrote.Hey Worm,,why don't you talk about Nassoils undies...You were the one that spoke about his undies..I replied ,,okay,let's ..You're weak fatso...take a hike!

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #169 on: September 17, 2008, 09:01:45 PM »
Epic Stupidity .You wrote.Hey Worm,,why don't you talk about Nassoils undies...You were the one that spoke about his undies..I replied ,,okay,let's ..You're weak fatso...take a hike!

hahaha boy have i fucked with your head. this is too easy. every response is more rage filled and tearful than the last ;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: September 17, 2008, 10:04:21 PM »
dreadlord lives for this shit. the guy is online for 18 hours a day posting about nasser and his fans. that is awesome self ownage. he must spend 2/3 of his life thinking and posting about nasser, sharma and naturalwonder

Ha ha ha

Is "sweetmuscles" still angry after yesterday's episode where he hemmed and hawed and still couldn't form a credible answer? Must be tough when your whole life revolves around getbig. This is getting better by the minute

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: September 17, 2008, 10:46:50 PM »
Ha ha ha

Must be tough when your whole life revolves around getbig. This is getting better by the minute

epic irony from the epic loser
owned by Nasser

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2008, 10:51:48 PM »
epic irony from the epic loser
owned by Nasser

Ha ha ha
That the best you got?

I guess you're still sobbing about the daily beatings your hero takes.
Poor baby ;D
Anything else...swami?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: September 18, 2008, 01:08:31 PM »
hahaha boy have i fucked with your head. this is too easy. every response is more rage filled and tearful than the last ;D
Epic  trying to make something out of nothing .. You don't posses the skills to phuck with my head ..You keep steering away from facts..Trailer baby .. This is far too easy..

suckmymuscle

« Reply #174 on: September 19, 2008, 08:48:35 PM »
If my preference of Nasser was racially motivated I would have at least some preference for the less succesful Arab bodybuilders, even though my posts show no preference for them at all.

Also, he's not "my" race to begin with.

Nice theory though ;)

No, not really. Here's where you work your schtick. You show no preference for the other Arab bodybuilders so as to not raise suspicions about your racial bias, whilst you promote the best among them. Since you are cheering a single Arabian bodybuilder and not any other bodybuilders of Arabian descent, everyone assumes that you are praising Nasser for his physique and not for his race. Simple as that. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE