Author Topic: KAMALI GETS DISSED BAD BY ROMANO  (Read 7026 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: KAMALI GETS DISSED BAD BY ROMANO
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2008, 07:32:10 PM »
Kamali's accusations reguarding Romano's personal and professional life. Back it up Kamali! Romano will

Oh that record.  ::) To be honest neither one of their personal lives should be something that anyone cares about. I personally don't really know who this Ranono guy is so why would I care. Again, its just John's way are trying to make himself look important. Hey, look at me I'm important.  :D

ToRRoNe

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2008, 07:36:37 PM »
Why should King sink to this fool's level and do the show?  Why would anyone waste their time going on a show where the host has a natural bias / dislike against you?  What, to go on and get bashed after a great performance?  You'd be stupid to go and engage in a mindless argument with a guy this bored.  Any guy wasting his time bashing an IFBB pro who cannot even carry the same title is pathetic in my mind. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2008, 08:52:56 PM »
The more important issue here is what happened to the original/official score sheet of the AC Pro... No one can seem to find it?! I want to see the score sheet that the backstage expediter had in his hand when he initially told me that I was in the top 5.. not the second one 35 minutes later.. Where is the original one that had my name circled?? ???
If King contacts me and wants it loked into...I'll be more than happy to. I have not heard from King on the matter.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
Kamali and NO Bull Radio
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2008, 10:11:26 PM »
  Kamali was going to appear on the NBR show but declined because he realized that Romano and Palumbo were fucking with him so he'd go on and they would get a rating's spike. Well fuck it, Kamali should go on and shut Romano up for ever!!! Romano keep's acting tough /talking shit and nobody does jack about it. Kamali should go on NBR and shut that 50 year old man up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo guys agree??

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2008, 10:14:02 PM »
  King wants to be the bigger and better guy, but Kamali would get so much free attention it'd be stupid to turn down

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
Re: Kamali and NO Bull Radio
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2008, 10:15:31 PM »
    I know King wants to be the bigger man here but he should say fuck it and go in the radio show. he's getting so much attention its crazy good promotion for himself. If he wins the verbal battle he would get mad respect and getting your name out there isnt a bad thing!!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 10:15:53 PM »
  King wants to be the bigger and better guy, but Kamali would get so much free attention it'd be stupid to turn down

I think he gets plenty of free attention, especially on the G and O board.  ;D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 10:18:19 PM »
Romano and Palumbo are giving Kamali an opportunity to set the record straight. There doesn't need to be any name calling.

Are you serious?

King can set the record straight on anything he wants. All he needs to do is post, and it will fly all over the boards.  King doesn't need an 'opportunity' from them.

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 10:25:54 PM »
Kamali is a pro bodybuilder, like him or not, he's a pro.

Romano works for a homosexual riddled magazine.  I think it's hilarious the way they bash people on that forum who don't march to their beat.

Romano does have some speaking talent, but his opinion on bodybuilding are totally off.  Especially since MD doesn't report the truth.

Sad

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 10:26:27 PM »
Are you serious?

King can set the record straight on anything he wants. All he needs to do is post, and it will fly all over the boards.  King doesn't need an 'opportunity' from them.
Glad to see the big dog swinging by The Positive Board and laying down some smack once in awhile. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 10:28:47 PM »
He's a pro, Romano isn't.  In fact, he doesn't even look like a bodybuilder and is the editor in chief. 

I can only guess he blows the boss on a daily basis.

How else could he be in the position he's in.

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2008, 10:34:03 PM »
I know from an inside source that they (MD) tried it with the Flex Wheeler and Derek (synthol ears) Anthony and it didn't work.

They are desperate for attention and aren't getting it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 11:10:49 PM »

That's exactly what this whole thing was about.  Much as I would like to see Kamali and Romano beating each other up, why do it on that crappy show?  They should both go on PBW or Special Ed's show to entertain us with this crap. 

Is Jason still doing his show?

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 11:23:31 PM »
LOL probabyl buddy

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2008, 12:32:56 PM »

Romano does have some speaking talent, but his opinion on bodybuilding are totally off.  Especially since MD doesn't report the truth.

Sad
Jocellyn Peltier is also a pro too, so what ?  I didnt think Romano was off base with his critique, yes he was disrespectfull but other than that i agreed that Kamali needs more legs.
L

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2008, 12:50:24 PM »

Its funny how Melvin Anthony won and nobody is talking about him.  The only person being talked about is KING!!!!!

He should get his name copyrighted and get paid a royalty (no pun intended) everyone says "King!"   Do your thing BIG KING!!!!!!!!

King, whats the plan from here?  When's the next show???  How did the photoshoots go?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2008, 04:16:40 PM »
Jocellyn Peltier is also a pro too, so what ?  I didnt think Romano was off base with his critique, yes he was disrespectfull but other than that i agreed that Kamali needs more legs.

King is well aware about his legs needing improvement and of course there is nothing wrong with critiquing his physique. King needs more outer thigh and he needs to remember to flex them in certain shots. This Ranono guy was taking cheap shots and the funny thing is that Dave made it a point to tell King right after the show that Ranono was talking shit about him.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2008, 04:19:08 PM »
King is well aware about his legs needing improvement and of course there is nothing wrong with critiquing his physique. King needs more outer thigh and he needs to remember to flex them in certain shots. This Ranono guy was taking cheap shots and the funny thing is that Dave made it a point to tell King right after the show that Ranono was talking shit about him.
I think the reason he did this is because on the MD play by play of the show, Romano typed all this shit about him under Dave's screen name. And Romano was being a totally unprofessional jackass when critiquing King.

He was most likely coked out! So I dont think too many people paid attention to him.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2008, 04:31:26 PM »
Romano is a tool, i remember one of his backpage colums in MD where he was talking about how he goes to Mexico once in awhile and loads up on alcohol and rec. drugs, parties, doesn't sleep or eat and loses 15 pounds just so when he goes back "on" a cycle and lifting that his body will soak it all up and he'll BALOON back up to his massive 188 pound self again. ::)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2008, 04:45:18 PM »
Romano is a tool, i remember one of his backpage colums in MD where he was talking about how he goes to Mexico once in awhile and loads up on alcohol and rec. drugs, parties, doesn't sleep or eat and loses 15 pounds just so when he goes back "on" a cycle and lifting that his body will soak it all up and he'll BALOON back up to his massive 188 pound self again. ::)

I met him at the arnold this year, he was running around the expo high on something. He was sweating profusely and his eyes were almost bugging out of his head. He had just had his gyno removed, so id imagine he was on some pretty strong shit. Can anyone say nubain :)