Author Topic: new test enth/deca/insulin cycle!  (Read 3438 times)

sempron20

• Getbig II
new test enth/deca/insulin cycle!
« on: September 16, 2008, 12:17:59 PM »
hey guys- after the summer of dropping my dosages way down (gradually of course) (250mgs of sust a week) and letting my body have a break (i still felt good)...i lost about 15lbs of fat/water weight from doing a lot of outdoor hard work, more walking, and continuing to train and have a bit of a lower/cleaner calorie intake than before...I have managed to keep up my strength and my muscle shape and definition is my sharper due to far less water/fat retention...im weighing in at about 210 lbs...and am now ready to begin bulking up again.  i will be running 750 mgs of test enth. 600 mgs of deca and 5 iu's of humalog insulin...my cycle will looking like this...and the insulin will be used for 30 days with no insulin shots on off days.

Training split

day 1(monday): back
day 2(tuesday): chest
day 3(wednesday): off
day 4(thursday): legs
day 5(friday): shoulders
day 6(saturday): arms/cardio (brisk walk around the city) for about 30-40 mins
day 7(sunday): off
-repeat

days: 1,2,4,5,6- 5 iu's of insulin will be shot directly post work out (20 shots total in a 1 month period)
mon/thurs: 1.5 cc's of test enth. and 1 cc of deca will be injected using delts and quads

delts shot with a 25x5/8 inch pin
quads shot with a 25x1 inch pin
insulin shot with a 29x1/2 inch pin

following insulin shot i will consume a drink consisting of 1 scoop of waximaize carb loader at 40g of carbs and 1 scoop of my creatine/glycogen loader at 10g of creatine monohydrate and 38g of carbs per scoop both mixed in water which will be followed 15 mins later with 2 scoops of whey protein isolate mixed in water

following the immediate post work out meal...i will consumer 1/2 cup (1 serving) of white rice mixed with 1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables and 1 can of tuna...ill just add about 1 tsp of margarine and a little salt/pepper for taste as well as 2 slices of white bread and jelly or 2 pancakes with maple syrup

i will be eating just protein/carb combinations during this peroid...as to avoid eating fatty foods since i want to keep fat gains at a minimum

3 hrs. later i will return to my normal meal schedule...and probably have a meal consisting of meat/whole wheat pasta or chicken and potatoes

my normal meal schedule is as follows- all meals are sample...some might be a bit different or in a different order but this is primarily what i eat:

meal 1: 4 scrambled eggs and a scoop (about 1/2 roughly) of lean ground beef w/2 slices of whole wheat toast with peanut butter and a little jelly
meal 2: 2 boneless/skinless chicken thighs...lightly breaded and fried in olive oil with rice, potatoes, eggs, and vegetables plus 1 slice of whole wheat toast w/peanut butter and little jelly...or 1/2 cooked oats with 2 tbl of maple syrup
meal 3: 1 large plate of whole wheat pasta and lean beef with tomato sauce and cooked vegetables
meal 4: (post-post work out)1 can of tuna, 1 cup of cooked vegetables, 2 slices of white bread w/jelly or 2 white pancakes with maple syrup
meal 5: same as meal 2 or 3
meal 6: 1/2 cup (1 serving) of brow rice , and either some type of seafood, fish, or chicken

...now by the looks of it...my diet is probably a bit too fatty...which normally im not really worried about b/c im not striving to be lean and cut up...im not fat probably about 12-14 % i have lines and shapes...and good veins in my arms in legs...but i dont have ripped looking abs...but im just concerned about gaining size and decent quality mass...i dont mind if i gain a bit more fat/bloat...its to be expeceted...but since im using insulin...i would like to try and not gain anymore than i have to...so please post diet SUGGESTIONS! :)

my training is pretty standard...lots of free weights...about 20ish sets per body part...lots of heavy compound movements- bench press, incline bench press, dead lifts, front squats, leg press, shoulder presses, and then things like wide grip pull downs, leg extensions, ham string curls, and lateral raises...as more supplementary exercises...i usually do 2 warm up sets...5 working sets...and 1-2 burn sets (with the exception of dead lifts) per exercise...

i try to sleep about 8-9 hrs a night...and going to bed around 12-1 am..im still shooting for 11-12 am...and getting up at 9ish instead of 10ish...

on some days i train earlier in the day...a little before or around noon...and sometimes late afternoon-early evening- my question for this is...since my training times vary a bit will this have a negative effect on my insulin USAGE?

...thats really about all...took my first shot of test/deca today since i just picked it up and will take my next shots on thurs...ill start the insulin either next week or the week after but would like to have it all mapped out before hand...

PLEASE CRITIQUE...EXAMINE...AND GIVE ME ADVICE!...i have good experience with using gear but im a first time insulin user...and after doing a good amount of research and talking a lot to one of my good friends who is a competitive bodybuilder i feel like i would like to use it...but i want to obviously make sure everything is right on track first! THANKS!

sempron20

• Getbig II
QUESTION!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 07:48:23 AM »
just a question about needle size (prob a stupid one i know but ill ask it nonetheless) a friend of mine who is a high level and long time competitive bodybuilder...was saying how he uses a 5/8 inch needle to shoot his delts...hes very lean...more than i am...i dont have much fat on my shoulders though...could i use the 5/8 for bicep or calf injections as well...b/c im going to start running some tren in there sometime soon as well...but i am wondering is that really deep enough to penetrate into the muscle? i feel like it probably isnt...but im just wondering what you guys think...plz let me know about my upcoming cycle! thanks! 8)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: new test enth/deca/insulin cycle!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 07:50:28 PM »
damn this post and no replys, hows this cycle going sempron??
muscle