Author Topic: BWHAHAHAHAHAhahaha McCain thinks Spain is in Latin America  (Read 3664 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: BWHAHAHAHAHAhahaha McCain thinks Spain is in Latin America
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2008, 09:56:51 AM »
The lady had a thick accent, and mccain didn't understand the Q.

Instead of asking her to clarify, and either offended the spanish voter base/hispanics, or appearing to be old, deaf, and confused, he just gave a canned answer.

Perhaps he just assumed with her accent that it'd be safe to guess the hemisphere.  He didn't know the Q was about Spain and answered anyway.  He should have more carefully chosen who he handed the mic to, but then again, we all know how good he is at vetting people...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2008, 07:59:58 PM »
The lady had a thick accent, and mccain didn't understand the Q.

Instead of asking her to clarify, and either offended the spanish voter base/hispanics, or appearing to be old, deaf, and confused, he just gave a canned answer.

Perhaps he just assumed with her accent that it'd be safe to guess the hemisphere.  He didn't know the Q was about Spain and answered anyway.  He should have more carefully chosen who he handed the mic to, but then again, we all know how good he is at vetting people...
If this is the first time he's dealt with a Spanish accent, what's that say?  Plus it was not hard to understand what she said, at the start, she clearly named Spain.  I guess he could claim they had a bad phone connection or his hearing aids lost power.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 08:06:31 PM »
and no ::) I don't think McCain thinks Spain is in Latin America, I thought it was perfect to make teh funny about it which you cannot deny!!!!!! He did however hear a spanish name and pull his canned answer for Latin America out.  I have no doubt he didn't recognize the president's name.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 08:11:15 PM »
It was a stupid question...besides we have no idea what the context was...I'd like to hear the whole interview.

Yeah.  I just listened to this.  Definitely reaching here. 

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 08:27:37 PM »
I guess I should post a ton of Dems answering questions that they wanted to instead of the one asked. McCain.. will u meet with Spains' leader, ......whats he supposed to say. No because that shitbag ran from Iraq and I hope he dies in a fire, or Spain hasn't mattered in 400 years. he could say that, or he could send a message. McCain has been doing this for a very very long time. u idiots thought he mispoke when he said AQI was being trained in Iran, well no he didn't. He made the mistake of saying it on international TV. Libermann was telling him to watch what he said. I bet they just got out of a classified brief and it was the first thing on McCain's mind.

Staw..a canned answer? Thats how the game is played. Obama gives canned answers all the time. I'm in this business, its what I do. Obama is very good at it. The rambling part was because the question was poor and McCain was trying to figure a way of not giving a one word answer.

Its not unrelated and we need the whole interview. 
Please do.  I've been looking for ammo to bash the Dems.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2008, 09:16:13 PM »
HH6, the big bust here is that it wasn't even his right canned answer for the question.  and yes, please do show where Obama does the same.  Maybe he does some but I know I hear McCain do it all the time where I can't remember when I heard Obama do it.  Obama is much more likely to deal with the question directly.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2008, 09:44:31 PM »
There's already a backlash over this in Spain.