Author Topic: Nasser & Fux - Battle for Olympia 99  (Read 5316 times)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: Nasser & Fux - Battle for Olympia 99
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2008, 04:18:24 PM »
LOL @ so many blind accusations of "synthol" towards Nasser in this 99 video.  Please tell which part of the clip shows evidence of synthol on Nasser?  ::)

99 Olympia was one show where he lost a bit too much size when dieting and never had any accusations of "synthol"

He never ever recovered the size and conditioning he showed at the 98 O.

He didn't lose too much size while dieting, his body had stopped responding as well to what he was pumping in it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »
LOL @ so many blind accusations of "synthol" towards Nasser in this 99 video.  Please tell which part of the clip shows evidence of synthol on Nasser?  ::)

99 Olympia was one show where he lost a bit too much size when dieting and never had any accusations of "synthol"

:-\

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2008, 04:23:51 PM »
people knock fux... but at the 97 ( not too sure if its 96 or 7, last yr of dorians reign) , he looked spot on and should have made top 6 easily, huge with good proportions and condition

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2008, 05:13:00 PM »
:-\

My question was in regards to accusations of synthol in that video pre-99 Olympia, and in response you're posting a comparison of 98 vs. 2001?   ???

All I see there, other than pics from two Olympias that are irrelevent to my question and this thread, is the effect of accumulated scar tissue in rear delt.  The first "comparison" pic is also scaled horribly, with the 2001 version enlarged relative to the 98 version.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2008, 05:16:56 PM »
My question was in regards to accusations of synthol in that video pre-99 Olympia, and in response you're posting a comparison of 98 vs. 2001?   ???

All I see there, other than pics from two Olympias that are irrelevent to my question and this thread, is the effect of accumulated scar tissue in rear delt.  The first "comparison" pic is also scaled horribly, with the 2001 version enlarged relative to the 98 version.

You're a bright guy Bob , Nasser says everyone in competitive bodybuilding uses synthol and he is the sole exception  ::) , I mean get serious , I don't buy that scare tissue for a moment

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2008, 05:20:10 PM »
the tricep heads are nonexistant when they do pressdowns

E
E

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2008, 05:42:50 PM »
why were they using such light weight?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2008, 06:02:33 PM »
You're a bright guy Bob , Nasser says everyone in competitive bodybuilding uses synthol and he is the sole exception  ::) , I mean get serious , I don't buy that scare tissue for a moment

He admitted to using a variation of synthol, and when he said that everyone uses synthol I imagine he grouped the variation into his statement as well.

What I asked for in relation to this thread is what part of the video all the haters are referring to when they keep saying he has so much synthol in him, and have yet to get a response to that.

As for your 98/2001 comparison (which is still irrelevent to this thread and my question) but nonetheless worth discussing, you will notice there is not much difference in the side-chest comparison because it is scaled better.  The MM-comparison looks different mainly due to scaling, and scar tissue in the rear delt.  The muscles other than the rear-delt do not look much different in the comparison, except for the MM pose which has some differences due to scaling.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2008, 06:07:28 PM »
I imagine he grouped the variation into his statement as well.

Maybe you should read what he wrote instead of imagining everything like Nasser putting you in a headlock or some other sick shit

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2008, 07:01:24 PM »
Basically a physique like Fux's would only appeal to someone who has no eye for aesthetics whatsoever. Yes, I grew up on Arnold's physique and he was plenty massive, especially in 74...but he looked good. I wanted to look like that. He never had a gut. People who have grown up in the modern era of bodybuilding have come to accept big bloated bellies, ridiculous looking synthol muscles, pathetic calf development. I don't want to look like Fux and neither does anyone who has a discerning eye for great physiques.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2008, 07:14:51 PM »
Basically a physique like Fux's would only appeal to someone who has no eye for aesthetics whatsoever. Yes, I grew up on Arnold's physique and he was plenty massive, especially in 74...but he looked good. I wanted to look like that. He never had a gut. People who have grown up in the modern era of bodybuilding have come to accept big bloated bellies, ridiculous looking synthol muscles, pathetic calf development. I don't want to look like Fux and neither does anyone who has a discerning eye for great physiques.

agreed

the judging criteria doesn't think aesthetics are important :-\

E
E