Author Topic: Nasser and Shawn from 95 to 97.  (Read 3448 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser and Shawn from 95 to 97.
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2008, 03:45:54 AM »
interesting country, i have to see the pyramids before i die (human beings didnt have the technology to build them alone)

your written english is very good.... u must either be very rich or egypt must have a very good education system in place     ;)

Hahaha no my friend I am an average Egyptian guy and there r many thousands of ppl in Egypt like me and better.. Bth my spoken and written English is ok coz I work in z exporting field:).. Unfortunately some guys still think that there is nothing in the developing countries like my country but actually whn u come u will find a lot!!... An idiot here called me b4 "Camel Boy"!!.. Nothing bad in this and I am proud 2 be from Egypt and if ppl in Egypt were still using camels I would be proud of using them but actually this was hundreds of years ago.. The same era when USA and Europe were using horses!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2008, 03:52:41 AM »
Maybe but at least Bannout deserved his title more than most other Mr O albeit for one and only year. He dominated that Mr O like very few dominated. Ronnie certainly deserved his first as he was probably overlooked the two previous years. Competition was starting to decline at that point. Shawn, Nasser, Kevin, Dillett and Flex were already past their prime. Dorian's years were the most competitive since Arnold's first run. It's probably a shame they always chose the same guy. Haney didn't have such great competition 'til Gaspari and Labrada showed up either.

Sure Samir deserved his title and may be the other one Olympia guys also deserved to win.. I just meant tht after Arnold there was no "super hero" so they had 2 judge in a fair way till Lee Haney came.. And 4 sure wth super heroes like Haney and thn Dorian they were judging fairly but they could avoid fairness one or 2 time in order nt 2 destroy the image of their hero and so the popularity of their contest..

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2008, 03:57:49 AM »
Sure Samir deserved his title and may be the other one Olympia guys also deserved to win.. I just meant tht after Arnold there was no "super hero" so they had 2 judge in a fair way till Lee Haney came.. And 4 sure wth super heroes like Haney and thn Dorian they were judging fairly but they could avoid fairness one or 2 time in order nt 2 destroy the image of their hero and so the popularity of their contest..

IMHO, Franco and Dickerson didn't deserve their titles. I wouldn't say that the O is judged fairly. Competitive bodybuilding is not that competitive.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2008, 07:05:04 AM »
Hahaha no my friend I am an average Egyptian guy and there r many thousands of ppl in Egypt like me and better.. Bth my spoken and written English is ok coz I work in z exporting field:).. Unfortunately some guys still think that there is nothing in the developing countries like my country but actually whn u come u will find a lot!!... An idiot here called me b4 "Camel Boy"!!.. Nothing bad in this and I am proud 2 be from Egypt and if ppl in Egypt were still using camels I would be proud of using them but actually this was hundreds of years ago.. The same era when USA and Europe were using horses!!..
Hmm. Well, Getbig already has a 'Camel Jockey' so you'd be at a disadvantage.  ;)

/i read el-aswany's the youcoubian building last year. very good. kind of like an egyptian 'tales of the city' (maupin) 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2008, 08:20:33 AM »
Hmm. Well, Getbig already has a 'Camel Jockey' so you'd be at a disadvantage.  ;)

/i read el-aswany's the youcoubian building last year. very good. kind of like an egyptian 'tales of the city' (maupin) 

In which language u read it??.. The Arabic literature is very old and rich by the way..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2008, 11:18:46 AM »
In which language u read it??.. The Arabic literature is very old and rich by the way..
English. Ordered a signed 1st for my da from a British dealer. When it arrived, I started poking through it and, then before long, I had read it. He has a new one out called 'Chicago.' I was thinking about maybe picking that one up.