Author Topic: More Proof Titus was a badass  (Read 16599 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: More Proof Titus was a badass
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 09:00:45 AM »
Youu clowns are a bunch of fucking nut huggers.

You referenced my post, so I'm not sure if you are calling me a nut hugger- if so you should read the ::) at the end of my post.
I think Titus was like a Great Dane. All bark and no bite. The only reason he punched Melvin was because Melvin's back was turned after Melvin was the one that confronted Titus. Titus SUCKER PUNCHED Melvin...that to me is a cheap shot. Not showing any type of skill or toughness, just being a scared pansy that you'll get your ass handed to you.

We'll never see any BBer's fight. They'll be sucking wind before from all the trash talking they do before the first punch is thrown.

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2008, 09:02:43 AM »
You referenced my post, so I'm not sure if you are calling me a nut hugger- if so you should read the ::) at the end of my post.
I think Titus was like a Great Dane. All bark and no bite. The only reason he punched Melvin was because Melvin's back was turned after Melvin was the one that confronted Titus. Titus SUCKER PUNCHED Melvin...that to me is a cheap shot. Not showing any type of skill or toughness, just being a scared pansy that you'll get your ass handed to you.

We'll never see any BBer's fight. They'll be sucking wind before from all the trash talking they do before the first punch is thrown.

why didnt melvin punch him back ?

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2008, 09:02:54 AM »

the guy has good calves, good find
!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2008, 09:08:58 AM »
why didnt melvin punch him back ?

Don't know.

Story goes that Melvin's girl was getting hit on by Titus, Craig wanted to have a 3some with her and Kelly. Melvin didn't like what he heard and confronted Titus about it in the middle of Golds.
Whatever was said, a few people broke the two of them apart. Then as Melvin turned his back Craig hauled off and hit him. Then the crowd broke it up again and they were separated.

Craig says he felt threatened. Melvin said his back was turned. How would Craig be threatened if Melvin's back is turned?

Figure it out on your own. Titus was usually all talk. And when he stepped up to the plate, he was usually blindsiding somebody.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2008, 09:16:52 AM »

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 09:18:12 AM »
The only thing I would call him is "Sir"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 09:21:03 AM »
The only thing I would call him is "Sir" prisoner 874-196.

Watch your mouth convict.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 09:23:52 AM »
Please, he'd have got knocked the fuck out by any trained fighter.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 09:24:36 AM »
The only thing I would call him is "Sir"

remember guys, bodybuilders are just POSERS...that's it

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2008, 09:25:09 AM »
titus wasnt just a poser.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2008, 09:26:16 AM »
hahahhaa, sounds like this thread struck a sensitive spot with the 5'3" 336 pound janitor "johnny vegas", he must get shoved around by all his fellow co workers all day. ;D

this coming from a trailer trash fat ass who lives off his mother in laws welfare money

janitor is several bars higher than an unemployed guy who talks shit 20hours a day on getbig

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2008, 09:47:53 AM »
remember guys, bodybuilders are just POSERS...that's it

And the gun he's holding in that particular picture is probably plastic anyway.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2008, 10:08:53 AM »
And the gun he's holding in that particular picture is probably plastic anyway.

Who needs a gun if you have fists of steel  8)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2008, 10:20:58 AM »
Who needs a gun if you have fists of steel  8)

Yeah.

You also have to know how to use those fists.

I'm sure Craig is doing a lot of fisting where he's at now. :D

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2008, 10:24:47 AM »

suckmymuscle

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2008, 10:28:37 AM »
  Titus was a genuine badass. No doubt. He knocked out an UFC champ years ago at Gold's parking lot, and that's saying something. I am sure that Titus rules the joint now as the Big Boss Man. He is that tough and ruthless. You got to be pretty tough to knock out a pro fighter with one punch, and you got to be pretty hard and ruthless to set a woman on fire.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2008, 10:36:18 AM »
You guys on this board made him into a badass..... bought into the hype.

Let me give you some Craig Titus trivia for you from the 90's ok?

1)The guy suckerpunches Melvin Anthony and for some strange reason develops this "bad ass" reputation from it.....but for some strange reason noone ever reports the story of when Cris Cormier (who is truly someone not to fuck with) came into the gym roaring ready to rip Titus's head off (about a girl-another story alltogether)....and Titus (absolutely cowering in fear) did just about anything and everything but get on his knee's and beg Cormier not to destroy his world. Cormier was having none of it and it took 5 minutes of Titus using his age old excuse "I was just kidding Cris, you got to believe me, I was just kidding around with her" to calm Cormier down. He got out of the beating of his lifetime by the skin of his teeth and really looked like someone who is great at suckerpunching non-fighters and people with their back turned but cant stand the heat when a true badass (Cormier) comes his way.

2)Titus goes to jail the first time and gets this repuation of a badass because he goes to jail. Wait a second why did he go to jail? Because he was a rat! He sold exctasy across state lines and was facing 2 years in jail....so what does he do to get out of it scott free? He testifies against his own prep trainer in a GH sales case and walks scot free, no jail time at all, just 3 years of federal drug testing....wow what a badass! Oh but he forgot something. They actually test for steroids at the federal level on probation. He keeps flunking tests. He keeps telling the judge that the drugs are leaving his system...but the judge is getting irritated. One day he asks to call me and pick my brain...I say yes and he asks my opinion on what he can take to pass federal drug tests. He tells me what he is taking (the most drugs Ive ever heard a pro take) and I tell him he has to get off virtually everything....he is not happy with this as the world revolves around Titus and how can he be Craig Titus without being big. So what does he keep doing? He stays on and keeps flunking, 7 months in a row to where the judge has absolutely had it and throws his ass back in jail for probation violation...so he spent the rest of his probation in jail....not because he was a standup individual and took his exctasy sales arrest like a man....but because he testified against his own trainer to get off and then refused to get off the sauce.

3)Titus and I date some of the same fitness girls back in the day and what do they both tell me to the tee? That he has crying fits, sobbing and bawling on the couch in his place...."noone likes me, I have no friends, I just want people to like me"...high estro level bawling episodes.  

4) I tell one of the nutcase fitness girls later to get lost...she gets all pissed off and tells Titus some bullshit to get Craig mad at me....he PM's me online all raging and says he is going to do this and that....I give him the time and location of where Im going to be at the next day and tell him "please bring it" and I tell him to "bring a camera crew so we can have it documented when I bury his ass into the concrete"....he says he will be there.....guess who doesnt show up?

5) Titus tears his pec on a bench press and is panicking all around the gym that his career is over and he doesnt have the money to fix his partial pec tear. Arne List (known as a great guy by many) comes to the rescue as one of Craigs friends and gives Craig a payment plan to pay him back in exchange for the money to get his pec fixed....Titus gets surgery....months go by and Titus hasnt paid List anything.....9 months goes by and Arne again goes up to Craig and asks when he is going to start paying him back.....Titus's response? Suckerpunches Arne List.

You guys bought into the whole Titus is a badass thing and ran with it.....now you want to talk about Chris Cormier back in the day....then you would be talking about a bodybuilder that could do some damage and probably wasnt a guy you wanted to F*** with.  Titus? One more guy who got on the juice who thought that the deal with juice besides gaining muscle mass included that he is now a bonafide street fighter.

Those days (90's) are long gone, thank god, and that guy (who burned more friends and bridges than anyone on this board every talks about) is where he is supposed to be...im very surprised someone doesnt open the floodgates about the blue top GH (cough....HCG) and multiple of other scams/instances where that individual screwed over people for money etc....it amazes me.....Tom Prince started talking about it once and just kind of let it fizzle....I guess its better to let sleeping dogs lie.

Now THAT is the Titus I've always heard about!
Not the guy that some of the schmoes here make him out to be.
Maybe he got a lot of chicks, but that's not relevant to being a bad MF'er.

(Oh yeah, quote for prosperity, unlike the great one that went down the drain when Prince unloaded on Titus). [DC, do you have any info on Craig stiffing Dorian when the latter trained him for a show?]

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2008, 10:36:24 AM »

1)The guy suckerpunches Melvin Anthony and for some strange reason develops this "bad ass" reputation from it.....but for some strange reason noone ever reports the story of when Cris Cormier (who is truly someone not to fuck with) came into the gym roaring ready to rip Titus's head off (about a girl-another story alltogether)....and Titus (absolutely cowering in fear) did just about anything and everything but get on his knee's and beg Cormier not to destroy his world. Cormier was having none of it and it took 5 minutes of Titus using his age old excuse "I was just kidding Cris, you got to believe me, I was just kidding around with her" to calm Cormier down. He got out of the beating of his lifetime by the skin of his teeth and really looked like someone who is great at suckerpunching non-fighters and people with their back turned but cant stand the heat when a true badass (Cormier) comes his way.

2)Titus goes to jail the first time and gets this repuation of a badass because he goes to jail. Wait a second why did he go to jail? Because he was a rat! He sold exctasy across state lines and was facing 2 years in jail....so what does he do to get out of it scott free? He testifies against his own prep trainer in a GH sales case and walks scot free, no jail time at all, just 3 years of federal drug testing....wow what a badass! Oh but he forgot something. They actually test for steroids at the federal level on probation. He keeps flunking tests. He keeps telling the judge that the drugs are leaving his system...but the judge is getting irritated. One day he asks to call me and pick my brain...I say yes and he asks my opinion on what he can take to pass federal drug tests. He tells me what he is taking (the most drugs Ive ever heard a pro take) and I tell him he has to get off virtually everything....he is not happy with this as the world revolves around Titus and how can he be Craig Titus without being big. So what does he keep doing? He stays on and keeps flunking, 7 months in a row to where the judge has absolutely had it and throws his ass back in jail for probation violation...so he spent the rest of his probation in jail....not because he was a standup individual and took his exctasy sales arrest like a man....but because he testified against his own trainer to get off and then refused to get off the sauce.

3)Titus and I date some of the same fitness girls back in the day and what do they both tell me to the tee? That he has crying fits, sobbing and bawling on the couch in his place...."noone likes me, I have no friends, I just want people to like me"...high estro level bawling episodes.  

4) I tell one of the nutcase fitness girls later to get lost...she gets all pissed off and tells Titus some bullshit to get Craig mad at me....he PM's me online all raging and says he is going to do this and that....I give him the time and location of where Im going to be at the next day and tell him "please bring it" and I tell him to "bring a camera crew so we can have it documented when I bury his ass into the concrete"....he says he will be there.....guess who doesnt show up?

5) Titus tears his pec on a bench press and is panicking all around the gym that his career is over and he doesnt have the money to fix his partial pec tear. Arne List (known as a great guy by many) comes to the rescue as one of Craigs friends and gives Craig a payment plan to pay him back in exchange for the money to get his pec fixed....Titus gets surgery....months go by and Titus hasnt paid List anything.....9 months goes by and Arne again goes up to Craig and asks when he is going to start paying him back.....Titus's response? Suckerpunches Arne List.

You guys bought into the whole Titus is a badass thing and ran with it.....now you want to talk about Chris Cormier back in the day....then you would be talking about a bodybuilder that could do some damage and probably wasnt a guy you wanted to F*** with.  Titus? One more guy who got on the juice who thought that the deal with juice besides gaining muscle mass included that he is now a bonafide street fighter.

Those days (90's) are long gone, thank god, and that guy (who burned more friends and bridges than anyone on this board every talks about) is where he is supposed to be...im very surprised someone doesnt open the floodgates about the blue top GH (cough....HCG) and multiple of other scams/instances where that individual screwed over people for money etc....it amazes me.....Tom Prince started talking about it once and just kind of let it fizzle....I guess its better to let sleeping dogs lie.

LMAO!!!  Great Stuff Dante!!  Titus = Bitch

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2008, 10:38:23 AM »

Pretty good info, but I like my fantasy better  :D

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2008, 10:38:31 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2008, 10:51:38 AM »
Guy has a deep voice,square jaw and some muscle so people assume he can fight/is a badass, got to love people falling for a stereotype.  ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2008, 11:09:21 AM »

Mostly bullshit. Titus did knock out an UFC champ years ago and he is a killer. That makes him badass by default. In my opinion, Titus would demolish both you and Cormier in a fight. But anyway, tell us more Titus and Cormier stories, Dante.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2008, 11:09:21 AM »
Didnt he back out of a fight with a fat old gym owner in Huntington beach?    Dante?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2008, 11:13:07 AM »

you better watch your back in 30-50 years.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2008, 11:14:53 AM »
Didnt he back out of a fight with a fat old gym owner in Huntington beach?    Dante?

I forgot about that....LOL
He wasnt that guy you made Bark like a dog that one time was it? (to this day I still laugh at that)