Author Topic: Olympia - What's with all of the Cutler ball-licking?  (Read 5380 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Olympia - What's with all of the Cutler ball-licking?
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2008, 01:27:59 PM »
here's a shot of Jay's "terrible arms, chest, legs and delts" ::)

Compared to Dorian or Ronnie, the dudes relatively injury free and he's got one of the best backs in the business. If he can avoid the Milos Flu, he obviously bags the win. All the fan boy bitching and moaning won't mean shit.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2008, 01:30:32 PM »
Compared to Dorian or Ronnie, the dudes relatively injury free and he's got one of the best backs in the business. If he can avoid the Milos Flu, he obviously bags the win. All the fan boy bitching and moaning won't mean shit.
exactly, funny thing is with all this "Ronnie's genetics are better" nonsense you could actually argue that Jay's genetics are better, he doesn't need to train anywhere near as heavy to attain the same level of physique as Ronnie without the injuries.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2008, 01:33:37 PM »
exactly, funny thing is with all this "Ronnie's genetics are better" nonsense you could actually argue that Jay's genetics are better, he doesn't need to train anywhere near as heavy to attain the same level of physique as Ronnie without the injuries.

Jesus, I sure hope Hulkster doesn't read that.  :-\

andrus

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2008, 01:34:48 PM »
Jay doesn't even come close to Ronnie.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2008, 01:37:13 PM »

man you're so way of base when it comes to competitive bodybuilding lol I mean way ,way off base , first Jay is better than Yates and now he has better genetics than Ronnie lol

I laugh at your ignorance Dave its all one can do.  ;)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2008, 01:42:05 PM »

Squad, do you really think Jay has the same level of physique as Ronnie?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2008, 01:43:52 PM »
man you're so way of base when it comes to competitive bodybuilding lol I mean way ,way off base , first Jay is better than Yates and now he has better genetics than Ronnie lol

I laugh at your ignorance Dave its all one can do.  ;)

He's talking hypotheticals (and being provocative). I guess that flew over your head.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2008, 01:44:35 PM »
He's talking hypotheticals (and being provocative). I guess that flew over your head.

yeah sure he is  ::) he's dead serious thats the scary part  :-\

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2008, 02:30:49 PM »

I think I understand why you are such a fan of Jay: you happy to see tha Kuntry-fed white boy havin' done good out der in the real wurld! 

You logic makes no sense whatsoever: Jay does not have the same level of physique as Ronnie and Jay can't train anywhere close to Ronnie because he's not capable of it.  Btw, Ronnie did not train "The Unbelievable" style all of the time; he knew how to put on a good show when the cameras were on.  There's plenty of BFTO and "On the Road" footage showing Ronnie training with considerably lighter weights. 

The reason why you're so in love with Jay is the same reason anyone likes Jay's physique - you probably see his physique as more along your body type.  Jay has great genetics for building big muscles, but the guy doesn't have anything close to the ideal physique.  He's a big ol' blob of muscle. 

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2008, 03:01:01 PM »
Bring it on Jayinians!  Did I run you guys off?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2008, 04:44:06 PM »
I think I understand why you are such a fan of Jay: you happy to see tha Kuntry-fed white boy havin' done good out der in the real wurld! 

You logic makes no sense whatsoever: Jay does not have the same level of physique as Ronnie and Jay can't train anywhere close to Ronnie because he's not capable of it.  Btw, Ronnie did not train "The Unbelievable" style all of the time; he knew how to put on a good show when the cameras were on.  There's plenty of BFTO and "On the Road" footage showing Ronnie training with considerably lighter weights. 

The reason why you're so in love with Jay is the same reason anyone likes Jay's physique - you probably see his physique as more along your body type.  Jay has great genetics for building big muscles, but the guy doesn't have anything close to the ideal physique.  He's a big ol' blob of muscle. 
yeah i guess 405 pound barbell inclines and bb rows, 9 plate t bars, deep 8 plate hack squats and 145 pound db shoulder presses for 11 reps all of which Jay has done in his videos is "not capable of training heavy". ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2008, 04:46:30 PM »

Hi Ronnie! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2008, 05:02:00 PM »
yeah i guess 405 pound barbell inclines and bb rows, 9 plate t bars, deep 8 plate hack squats and 145 pound db shoulder presses for 11 reps all of which Jay has done in his videos is "not capable of training heavy". ::)

You're beyond hope "QuakerOats."  I never said he wasn't capable of training heavy compared to most people, I was comparing him with Ronnie Coleman.  Please stop subjecting yourself to this abuse.  You seem to be a glutton for punishment. 

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2008, 05:07:14 PM »
Haha, classic. Enough, someone please send WOLF his price check and trophy already.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2008, 05:09:36 PM »
You're beyond hope "QuakerOats."  I never said he wasn't capable of training heavy compared to most people, I was comparing him with Ronnie Coleman.  Please stop subjecting yourself to this abuse.  You seem to be a glutton for punishment. 

lol Great post !

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2008, 05:12:14 PM »
here's a shot of Jay's "terrible arms, chest, legs and delts" ::)

He looked pretty good... 5 years and more ago ::)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2008, 05:13:20 PM »
lol Great post !

It's time these mindless Jay fans get called out for their patronage to a guy who is manufactured by marketing and hype.  Jay is very good and amongst the best in the world, but he's not the ideal male physique.  These guys need to stop deluding themselves and just admit they like seeing the big white guy win.  I mean, what does Jay's fan base really consist of?  FAT WHITE DUDES!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2008, 05:16:37 PM »
It's time these mindless Jay fans get called out for their patronage to a guy who is manufactured by marketing and hype.  Jay is very good and amongst the best in the world, but he's not the ideal male physique.  These guys need to stop deluding themselves and just admit they like seeing the big white guy win.  I mean, what does Jay's fan base really consist of?  FAT WHITE DUDES!

His statement boogle the mind , better genetics than Ronnie lol

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2008, 05:26:22 PM »
His statement boogle the mind , better genetics than Ronnie lol

He's very dumb, yes indeed.  Just another fat white dude on the Jay bandwagon.  Gotta love it!

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2008, 05:45:31 PM »
my opinion martinez won and wolf got second!!!!
I

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2008, 05:48:54 PM »
He's very dumb, yes indeed.  Just another fat white dude on the Jay bandwagon.  Gotta love it!

Wait until Wolf wins lol

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2008, 08:20:16 AM »
Wait until Wolf wins lol

Wolf doesn't have a chance guys; it doesn't matter how anybody looks at this show other than Jay.  I wish there was some sort of way to hold a panel discussion (GRILLING) of all of the judged who voted for Jay over Victor last year. 

Where you at Quaker?  Have you finally gotten a modicum of intelligence and learned to stay away from posters who will own your sorry ass when you try to defend your beloved Jay Cutler?   

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2008, 08:24:12 AM »
Wolf doesn't have a chance guys; it doesn't matter how anybody looks at this show other than Jay.  I wish there was some sort of way to hold a panel discussion (GRILLING) of all of the judged who voted for Jay over Victor last year. 

Where you at Quaker?  Have you finally gotten a modicum of intelligence and learned to stay away from posters who will own your sorry ass when you try to defend your beloved Jay Cutler?   
hahahaha, calm down sweetie, go outside and get some fresh air.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2008, 08:27:13 AM »
hahahaha, calm down sweetie, go outside and get some fresh air.

That's the best I can get from you?  What have say you about the fact you're exactly like all of the others kneeling down to the throne of Jay Cutler - A FAT WHITE DUDE?  Please confess for all of getbig.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2008, 08:28:06 AM »
That's the best I can get from you?  What have say you about the fact you're exactly like all of the others kneeling down to the throne of Jay Cutler - A FAT WHITE DUDE?  Please confess for all of getbig.
yes "relentless" this guy is extremely "fat". ;D