Author Topic: The Official Biden Foot in Mouth aka Weekend at Biden's Thread  (Read 104148 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Official Biden Foot in Mouth Thread
« Reply #150 on: January 26, 2012, 02:57:03 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2012, 07:05:21 PM »
VP Joe Biden: ‘Osama Bin Laden is dead, General Motors is alive’
NECN ^ | Thursday, February 23, 2012 | Lauren Collins
Posted on February 23, 2012 9:19:56 PM EST by kristinn

“We're gonna win because the American people understand we're about promoting the private sector, they're about protecting privilege.”

Vice President Joe Biden told a crowd of 250 volunteers and art students in Manchester, N.H. the administration and all the possible republican opponents have fundamentally different plans for the middle class. From the economy, to tax policy, from women's health care to education, Biden said the GOP candidates are playing the American people for suckers.

“It's about turning to your kid knowing, knowing their need, and knowing there's not a damn thing you can do to help them. That rips people apart. It's more than just a kid not getting to school. These guys don't get that part of it. And again they're not bad guys, but I don't believe (Mitt) Romney understands it.”

Biden admitted a lot of the President’s decisions have been unpopular but they’re finally paying off and the administrations accomplishments can be summed up on a bumper sticker.

“Osama Bin Laden is dead, and General Motors is alive,” he told the crowd which cheered in response.

“Osama Bin Laden is dead, and General Motors is alive,” repeated Kay Galloway outside of the event. “Republicans, beat that.”

(Excerpt) Read more at necn.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2012, 11:27:26 AM »
http://www.wxii12.com/r/30535232/detail.html

CANT WAIT TILL THIS HITS YOUTUBE!!!!

LMFAO!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2012, 11:34:58 AM »
LMMMFFFAAAAAOOOO! ! ! ! ! !  ! 

Can't make this up anymore. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 18, 2012, 07:41:12 PM »
Video: Biden Booed at St. Patrick's Day Parade ["A Chorus of Boos"!]
The Washington Examiner ^ | March 18, 2012
Posted on March 18, 2012 9:07:16 PM EDT by Steelfish

March 18, 2012

Video: Biden Booed at St. Patrick's Day Parade by Joel Gehrke

Vice President Joe Biden often touts his working-class background, but he got the cold shoulder from some St. Patrick's Day celebrants in the state where he was born, as the crowd booed Biden towards the end of a parade in Pittsburgh.

"A chorus of boos rained down on Biden and his supporters down the last stretch; stil, Biden kept smiling," said Brandon Hudson of the local NBC affiliate.

(Excerpt) Read more at campaign2012.washingtone xaminer.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 19, 2012, 02:31:49 AM »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/03/18/biden_gets_booed_at_st_patricks_day_parade_in_pittsburgh.html

Here is the video.    Speaks for itself.   Another non political event totally corrupted by these thugs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 19, 2012, 09:53:54 AM »

Notice that drunk twat slurring over obama and biden? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 20, 2012, 04:09:59 AM »
Joe Biden Calls Bin Laden Raid The Most ‘Audacious Plan’ In 500 Years
Yahoo News ^ | 3/20/12 | Oliver Knox
Posted on March 20, 2012 1:21:49 AM EDT by Lmo56

Vice President Joe Biden said Monday that the raid that killed Osama bin Laden was the most "audacious plan" of the past 500 years. Biden's comments, made at a Democratic fundraiser in Morris Township, NJ, ranked the May 2011 assault that ended the Al-Qaeda chief's life above the D-Day invasion of Normandy in 1944, the surprise landing at Inchon in 1950 that turned the tide of the Korean War or, going back a bit further, George Washington's daring night-time crossing of the Delaware River before the Battle of Trenton in 1776.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 11, 2012, 11:28:01 PM »
You just can't make this shit up...Hahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha ;D

Vice President Joe Biden described former Saturday Night Live comedian, Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., as a "leading legal scholar," presumably in the Senate, today.

"He has been one of the leading legal scholars," Biden said of Franken today, according to the pool report. He also said that Franken "is deadly serious" as a senator. He made the comments while recalling concerns that then-candidate Franken could not be taken seriously as a Senate candidate given his SNL work.

Franken's comedic spirit got him in trouble on Washington. "This isn't ‘Saturday Night Live,’ Al," Minority Leader Mitch McConnell had to remind the freshman senator after Franken made faces while McConnell spoke during the Supreme Court nomination process for Elena Kagan.

Kagan is now regarded as an able defender of Obamacare, which could be struck after oral arguments last month seemed to indicate that five of the nine justices regard it as unconstitutional.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2012, 07:28:30 AM »
Biden Tells Crying Baby: You'll Have To Pay For Romney's Tax Cuts

"That's another trillion dollars in tax cuts over the next ten years going to the top 1% of American taxpayers. [baby crying] I don't blame her for crying. She is going to inherit it. She's going to pay for it. That's one smart baby," Vice President Joe Biden said at a campaign event today.

________________________ _______________

So is biden admitting Romney is going to win? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 23, 2012, 02:00:14 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2012, 04:12:18 AM »
Biden: ‘My Image of the Military Commander' Was 'Slim Pickens...on the Back of an Atom Bomb'
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/biden-my-image-military-commander-was-slim-pickenson-back-atom-bomb-yelling-yippee-ki ^
Posted on April 27, 2012 6:51:41 AM EDT by chessplayer

(CNSNews.com) - Vice President Joe Biden said that when he was first elected to the U.S. Senate back in 1972, his view of U.S. military commanders was epitomized by actor Slim Pickens in the movie “Dr. Strangelove,” riding an atomic bomb like a cowboy and “yelling yippee-ki-yay!”

“And I came to Washington as a 29-year-old kid," said Biden. "I got elected. Before I was eligible to serve, I had to literally wait to be sworn in because I wasn’t eligible under the Constitution. You must be 30 years old.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2012, 09:14:35 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2012, 10:07:18 AM »
Joe Biden calls Mitt Romney 'President Romney'...(The box of rocks that keeps on giving...)
 KFI640.com ^ | 05/07/12 | Jonathon M. Seidl

It’s almost become expected at this point. In the nearly four years he’s been in office, Vice President Joe Biden has awed the country with his gaffes (see here, here, and here, just to name a few). And on Sunday, he struck again.

During an interview with David Gregory on “Meet The Press,” Biden’s mind seemed otherwise occupied when it came to consistently and correctly referring to who he was talking about. For example, at one point, and much to the joy of Republicans, he referred to Mitt Romney as “President Romney.” But as if that wasn’t embarrassing enough, he couldn‘t seem to keep his own boss’s name straight: he also referred to Barack Obama as “President Clinton.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: May 08, 2012, 11:12:13 AM »
Biden: Before We Took Office, U.S. Was “The Problem” On Iran
 Buzzfeed.com ^ | 5/8/12 | Zeke Miller

Vice President Joe Biden offered a sharp defense of President Barack Obama's friendship to Israel and leadership in preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons in remarks to a Jewish group in Atlanta today.

And Biden blamed the Bush Administration for the foreign policy challenges Obama inherited — specifically the lack of international pressure on Iran.

"When we took office... we were the problem," referring to the way America was viewed in the world at the time. "We were diplomatically isolated in the world, in the region, in Europe.”

Shouting at times, Biden said voices in the Jewish community who say Obama is not fully committed to the preservation of the State of Israel "frustrate" him, declaring: "I believe no president since Harry Truman has done more for Israel’s physical security than Barack Obama."

"I once said were I a Jew I’d be a Zionist, and I want you all to realize you need not be a Jew to be a Zionist," Biden added in the address to the Rabbinical Assembly's annual conference. Adding, he is a Zionist.

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2012, 12:23:22 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 22, 2012, 01:06:43 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: May 22, 2012, 02:44:27 PM »
Biden compares Romney’s White House qualifications to plumber
 MarketWatch ^ | 05.22.2012 | Jeffry Bartash

Posted on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 4:25:06 PM by Prov1322

Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday said Mitt Romney is no more qualified than a plumber to be president of the United States.

Repeating the White House’s latest line of attack, Biden told a Democratic audience in New Hampshire that Romney’s past as a business leader at Bain Capital is fair game for criticism. Obama and his surrogates have accused Romney of putting profits ahead of the workers at the companies his venture-capital firm invested in.

“When they succeed and the company succeeds, they make money,” Biden said. “When the company they got involved with fails, they make money.”

A president, Biden said, has to worry more about workers and what happens to them. Obama has made the same argument when asked about his campaign’s attacks on Romney’s business history.

“Your job as president is to promote the common good. That doesn’t mean the private-equity guys are bad. They’re not,” Biden said. “But that no more qualifies you to be president than to be a plumber.”

Republicans, for their part, say they are happy to compare Romney’s career as a businessman to Obama’s economic record as president.

- Jeffry Bartash

(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.marketwatch.com ...

speechless.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #169 on: May 22, 2012, 02:49:09 PM »
Biden is the best thing you can hope for.

Pray he doesn't go senile, 33.... cause if he does, you get hilary in the VP slot... and she will personally cockslap the 2012 Romney chances, you know this man.

Rush had half of you dipshits voting hilary in 2008 just for the hell of it.  You like her.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: May 24, 2012, 11:22:11 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 03, 2012, 08:19:14 PM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Biden: ‘So-called job creators’ don’t build economy
Washington Examiner ^ | 7/3/12 | Joel Gehrk
Posted on July 3, 2012 10:39:34 PM EDT by Nachum

Vice President Joe Biden faulted Mitt Romney for believing that “so-called job creators” build the economy, as he suggested that government spending and increased taxes on the wealthy would provide long-term economic strength. “[Romney believes] somehow, that those so-called job creators will make everything okay for the rest of us,” Biden said at the National Education Association conference. “We believe that the way to build this country is the way we always have, from the middle out . . . [to] invest in the things that have always made our economy grow: innovation, research, development,

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 24, 2012, 10:31:35 AM »
The VP's remarks will not be tweeted

Comments (83)

By DYLAN BYERS |
7/24/12 12:07 PM EDT

Vice President Joe Biden will take questions from reporters on a White House press call today, and as has been the case in the past, the on-the-record conversation will be embargoed until the end of the call.

The curious caveat -- who would write an article during the middle of the call? -- is a product of the post-Twitter presidential campaign, barring reporters from the beloved habit of tweeting remarks in real-time.

But it begs the question: If it's going to be in an article 20 minutes later, why can't it be on Twitter right now?

From White House deputy press secretary Josh Earnest, via email: "The embargo will allow journalists to hear the entirety of the Vice President’s remarks and get the benefit of having their questions answered -- before trying to condense a 30-minute conference call about a 20-page NEC report into a 140 characters."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2012, 01:28:13 PM »
Fire Union Chief Rips Joe Biden's Speech To Firefighters In Philadelphia: 'I Just Wanted Him To Say One Sentence'

Brett LoGiurato|58 minutes ago|1|

Getty

PHILADELPHIA — A Philadelphia firefighter union president was visibly upset at what he saw as a glaring omission from Vice President Joe Biden's speech here to the International Association of Fire Fighters on Wednesday.

Bill Gault, president of Philadelphia Fire Fighter's Union Local 22, said after Biden's speech that he wanted Biden to endorse the implementation of an award to city firefighters that provided raises and protections against furloughs. An arbitration panel granted the award in early July, and last week the union filed a lawsuit against the city to ensure that it is enacted.

"I just wanted him to say one sentence to my mayor to honor the firefighters' award," Gault told Business Insider. "But I guess I can't expect him to do that."

The union and Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter told the Philadelphia Daily News that he is "fully examining that award," noting that the city has 30 days to decide whether to appeal the arbitration panel's ruling.

Gault was hoping for an endorsement from the vice president, which led to his disappointment.

"We feel unappreciated in this city. And if you ask these men in here, they'll feel the same way," Gault said. "I'm disappointed that the vice president didn't say, 'Mr. Mayor, honor their agreement.' It's a very simple sentence."

Nutter has emerged as a top surrogate this campaign season for President Barack Obama's re-election campaign. Gault said that he invited Nutter to speak at the convention, but he never heard back.

Biden did attempt to contrast Obama and presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney during his speech, mentioning a gaffe from Romney in June in which he said he didn't want "more firefighters, more policemen, more teachers."

"They just have a fundamentally different view," Biden told the crowd of firefighters about the Republican Party. "They have a different value set. They act like you're the community's problem, as if you're not part of the community, as if you're from some other place."

That was not specific enough for Gault. He said that the IAFF had asked Biden to mention the Philadelphia union's efforts.

"All politicians are the same to me right now," he said.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-speech-fire-union-firefighters-chief-vp-vice-president-2012-7#ixzz21fU6EiK0