Author Topic: Is 240's meaning in life getbig?  (Read 5842 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Is 240's meaning in life getbig?
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 09:34:24 AM »
you can just picture these guys sitting there stewing in their anger trying to figure out what they're going to do to get "revenge" over a post they disagreed with on the poiltics or religion board and then saying "I'VE GOT IT!!!!!! I'LL START A THREAD ABOUT THEM CALLING THEM NAMES!!!!!!!!" ::)

Wrong.
I hate the State.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 09:38:33 AM »
I admire 240. He's a great American.

MBA, computer programmer, political and economic analyst, second amendment supporter, first amendment supporter, teacher, husband, father, photoshop expert, base player, pussy wrecking machine, Smirnoff malt beverage drinker, bodybuilding analyst, motivational instructor, athlete, speculator, conspiracy theorist and a guy who lost a lot of weight, so how could you not root for him? 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 09:41:35 AM »

MBA, computer programmer, political and economic analyst, second amendment supporter, teacher, husband, father, photoshop expert, base player, pussy wrecking machine, Smirnoff malt beverage drinker, bodybuilding analyst, motivational instructor and a guy who lost a lot of weight, so how could you not root for him? 

It does not suprise me to see that upon getting a load of cum busted all over his face, Tom Cruise does but smile and giggle.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 09:41:50 AM »

MBA, computer programmer, political and economic analyst, second amendment supporter, teacher, husband, father, photoshop expert, base player, pussy wrecking machine, Smirnoff malt beverage drinker, bodybuilding analyst, motivational instructor and a guy who lost a lot of weight, so how could you not root for him? 

athlete.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 09:45:05 AM »

I prefer the 1st amendment to the 2nd.
I hate the State.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2008, 09:46:59 AM »
I prefer the 1st amendment to the 2nd.

I will add that along with Marcelo's recommendation.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2008, 09:51:47 AM »
Revised

MBA, computer programmer, political and economic analyst, second amendment supporter, first amendment supporter, teacher, husband, father, photoshop expert, base player, pussy wrecking machine, 1 glass of wine a night drinker, disgruntled Republican, success story, Smirnoff malt beverage drinker, bodybuilding analyst, motivational instructor, Bob Chick's archenemy, reluctant imperialist, athlete, oil speculator(at home), conspiracy theorist, a fan of the NBA and Lebron James and a guy who lost a lot of weight, so how could you not root for him?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2008, 09:52:52 AM »
Revised

MBA, computer programmer, political and economic analyst, second amendment supporter, first amendment supporter, teacher, husband, father, photoshop expert, base player, pussy wrecking machine, 1 glass of wine a night drinker, disgruntled Republican, success story, Smirnoff malt beverage drinker, bodybuilding analyst, motivational instructor, Bob Chick's archenemy, athlete, oil speculator(at home), conspiracy theorist and a guy who lost a lot of weight, so how could you not root for him?

You forgot to add reluctant imperialist...
I hate the State.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2008, 09:53:32 AM »

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2008, 10:41:55 AM »
Squadfather, it is an honest question. I actually like Rob. He seems cool. I just don't see how he can keep this post count.
just compare his 20 posts per day average to your 17 posts per day average

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2008, 10:44:38 AM »

MBA, computer programmer, political and economic analyst, second amendment supporter, first amendment supporter, teacher, husband, father, photoshop expert, base player, pussy wrecking machine, Smirnoff malt beverage drinker, bodybuilding analyst, motivational instructor, athlete, speculator, conspiracy theorist and a guy who lost a lot of weight, so how could you not root for him? 

You forgot "strapped!"   ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2008, 11:29:35 AM »
You forgot "strapped!"   ;D

Revised

Gun toting, MBA, computer programmer, political and economic analyst, second amendment supporter, first amendment supporter, teacher, husband, father, photoshop expert, base player, pussy wrecking machine, 1 glass of wine a night drinker, disgruntled Republican, success story, Smirnoff malt beverage drinker, bodybuilding analyst, motivational instructor, Bob Chick's archenemy, reluctant imperialist, athlete, oil speculator(at home), conspiracy theorist, a fan of the NBA and Lebron James and a guy who lost a lot of weight, so how could you not root for him?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2008, 11:32:54 AM »
Discuss....

You ain't earned the right to bash 240....his contributions to getbig are legendary and should be shown nothin but respect.   

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2008, 01:04:01 PM »
You ain't earned the right to bash 240....his contributions to getbig are legendary and should be shown nothin but respect.   

No one here is bashing him...
I hate the State.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2008, 01:05:29 PM »
Revised

Gun toting, MBA, computer programmer, political and economic analyst, second amendment supporter, first amendment supporter, teacher, husband, father, photoshop expert, base player, pussy wrecking machine, 1 glass of wine a night drinker, disgruntled Republican, success story, Smirnoff malt beverage drinker, bodybuilding analyst, motivational instructor, Bob Chick's archenemy, reluctant imperialist, athlete, oil speculator(at home), conspiracy theorist, a fan of the NBA and Lebron James and a guy who lost a lot of weight, so how could you not root for him?

a man who has a wife and kid who spends 16 of his 18 hours awake on getbig =rolemodel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2008, 01:14:07 PM »
a man who has a wife and kid who spends 16 of his 18 hours awake on getbig =rollmodel

You're on a role!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2008, 01:23:47 PM »
I dream in eggshell.

Now that is the old 240 that we've missed!! 

/threatened lawsuits are just around the corner folks. fasten your seatbelts!  :) 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2008, 01:26:16 PM »
it always makes me laugh when one poster on a message board criticizes or questions another poster on the same board over how many posts they have, it's like two guys who work at the same place going to a strip joint while they're on the clock and one guy "telling on" the other. ::)

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2008, 11:34:54 PM »

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2008, 03:12:52 PM »
I dream in eggshell.

From the posts of yours I have read, you dream more like this: