Author Topic: THINK YOU TRAIN HARD, THINK AGAIN!!!  (Read 7302 times)

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
Re: THINK YOU TRAIN HARD, THINK AGAIN!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »
You can do more than you think on 3hours of sleep, once the body adjusts it gets easier

Granted all I am doing is working and not training all day, but ask any medical resident how quickly sleep becomes a distant memory.

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2008, 07:34:29 PM »

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2008, 07:35:59 PM »
Nothing like bumping your own thread ::)
I am a big baby

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2008, 08:00:40 PM »
Nothing like bumping your own thread ::)

Yep! I'm such a loser ::)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2008, 11:13:47 PM »
you cant do shit on 3 hours of sleep. extremely hard to beleive

You can "control/Alt/delete" your current system and rewire it to work on 3 hours of sleep...DMT/5Plus grams of mushrooms/Lsd would be something worth its weight in gold to do such rewiring(with the right frame work leading up to it)...

This guy goggle is brainwashed...Like so many other "soldiers"...I would almost bet the house that we will here some news that this guy has died in the next couple years but like the Tilman death will be a farce...He will simple go deep under ground and be used by the "dark government" that already pwns his ass...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2008, 11:18:11 PM »

You can "control/Alt/delete" your current system and rewire it to work on 3 hours of sleep...DMT/5Plus grams of mushrooms/Lsd would be something worth its weight in gold to do such rewiring(with the right frame work leading up to it)...

This guy goggle is brainwashed...Like so many other "soldiers"...I would almost bet the house that we will here some news that this guy has died in the next couple years but like the Tilman death will be a farce...He will simple go deep under ground and be used by the "dark government" that already pwns his ass...

do you work at the vfw?
G

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2008, 11:59:05 PM »
Goggins vs Average man:
average man eats more than one meal a day, goggins eats one
average man has relations with women, goggins hasnt seen a vagina since birth
average man doesnt give a fuck......goggins is the only one that does

fucking hilarious.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2008, 12:01:37 AM »
cower in fear

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2008, 12:07:13 AM »
do you work at the vfw?

Fck You and the Cock you rode in on :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2008, 01:17:57 AM »
I'm posting this AFTER checking with a good friend of mine, Tim Watson, Pro Triathlete from Vermont who did the ironman and everything in between

I know bull shit when I read it ...

This guy is absolutely lieing his ass off

Let me see :

Fat big dude , never ran before , tries to run 100 mile ./...

he feels good for the first 50 ????????????????

He couldn't fucking walk 50 miles ..what a bunch of crap ... why do people like to exagerate so much ?

I tried running some long distance in my tennis day

My doubles partener , Khaled , at that time, trained to run a marathon ..

he trained for several months, was a pro athlete to begin with, and ran alot and swam 80 lengths 3 times a week ..

he did run it and managed 3 hours and 20 min ...

and this bozo goes @ 280 lbs never run before and manages 50 miles on the first try?

PLEASE DO NOT INSULT OUR INTELIGENCE ...

I'm sure there are some other former athletes here on the board that can second me ...

America loves the lone wolf against all odds type of inspirational shit ...that's why they fabricate them and give them to ya ...

He did acomplish I'm sure what he said but after a lot of hard work folks, not as a walk in ....

By the way .. it takes a long time even to learn the proper nutrition for a 100 mile race ..... those guys eat upwards of 10000 cal a day and they cannot ingest enough food ...

Another posibility is that he is a product of the Superman Project or MK Ultra ... anything's possible ..

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2008, 01:27:29 AM »
280 lbs
and benches 435 
 :-\
choice is an illusion

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2008, 02:28:45 AM »
your a bad man chris! one hell of an athlete. wish i could say the same

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2008, 03:00:25 AM »
Fucking insane....
Fuckin bullshit you mean

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2008, 03:07:57 AM »
Fuckin bullshit you mean

;)

He's the Bethany Howlett of Triathletes.....
HAHA, RON.....

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2008, 03:09:59 AM »
you cant do shit on 3 hours of sleep. extremely hard to beleive
Thats the first brainy thing you have ever said...

Now put down the meth pipe and you to will start to sleep again

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2008, 06:13:11 AM »
Maby he trains with Adrain ( Big Koncrete) ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2008, 06:23:21 AM »
Goggins vs Average man:
Average adult male can do 27 pushups, Goggins can do 243.
Average pulse of a healthy adult male is 75 beats a minute, his is 30.
He does 42 hours of aerobic exercise per week.
Average male can do 36 crunches in a minute, he does 106.
Average man has a bf% of 19 he has 4%.

Massive BULLSHIT.

"1"

Rakkasans187

• Getbig I
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2008, 09:06:33 PM »
You guys talking trash about Goggins are funny.  You obviously know very little about special operators.  They're a different breed of men, plain and simple.  It would be like your neighborhood basketball player getting on the court with Lebron James, those are two completely different worlds.  Most of these professional warriors thrive on pain and adversity.  It's okay though, keep talking trash.  Just remember, he's training while you're sleeping, surfing the net, drinking beer, and talking trash.
And you ask why Goggins put himself through that torture? Seems crazy huh? "He's gonna die early."  Yeah I'm sure a Navy Seal is worried about dying early.  Get real.  They do things in real life that you'll only ever experience on your Rainbow Six video game.
He's doing all these races to raise money for the children of Fallen Soldiers.  And he's already raised over half a million dollars for these children.  How can you not applaud that?
Anyways, I'll stop ranting, it just sickens me when people are out there doing something positive and they receive a whole bunch of criticism.  Go spend a week or two with some of these elite units and I dare you to still doubt their intestinal fortitude..

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2008, 09:16:29 PM »
You guys talking trash about Goggins are funny.  You obviously know very little about special operators.  They're a different breed of men, plain and simple.  It would be like your neighborhood basketball player getting on the court with Lebron James, those are two completely different worlds.  Most of these professional warriors thrive on pain and adversity.  It's okay though, keep talking trash.  Just remember, he's training while you're sleeping, surfing the net, drinking beer, and talking trash.
And you ask why Goggins put himself through that torture? Seems crazy huh? "He's gonna die early."  Yeah I'm sure a Navy Seal is worried about dying early.  Get real.  They do things in real life that you'll only ever experience on your Rainbow Six video game.
He's doing all these races to raise money for the children of Fallen Soldiers.  And he's already raised over half a million dollars for these children.  How can you not applaud that?
Anyways, I'll stop ranting, it just sickens me when people are out there doing something positive and they receive a whole bunch of criticism.  Go spend a week or two with some of these elite units and I dare you to still doubt their intestinal fortitude..

my only question is...what is he training for ? lol

even for a special op all this crap is useless.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2008, 09:23:21 PM »

hahahahahahahahahahaha

hi mr googins  ;D

did you have tears in your eyes reading the original post and typing this reply ?

are you singing the national anthem right now too ?

oh brother where do these clowns come from  ::)

175lbs by 31st July

Rakkasans187

• Getbig I
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2008, 10:17:34 PM »
Posted by: flagadajones

"my only question is...what is he training for ? lol

even for a special op all this crap is useless."

You're right.  Running 135 Miles in Death Valley in the Middle of July isn't the best way to train for an operation.  I couldn't agree with you more.  But these runs aren't about training for combat, they're about raising money for a good cause.  Soldiers are constantly finding new ways to challenge themselves.  Here's another example: http://www.total-mma.com/2008/01/25/tim-kennedy-army-strong/

Posted by: Fatpanda

"hahahahahahahahahahaha

hi mr googins 

did you have tears in your eyes reading the original post and typing this reply ?

oh brother where do these clowns come from"

Lol, I'm the clown, yet you're the one posting childish remarks?  ::)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2008, 10:34:56 PM »
do you work at the vfw?

Nope...Chess KIng...Can I offer you a pair of Z Cavaricci jeans or a nice fanny pack?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2008, 10:45:01 PM »
Posted by: flagadajones

"my only question is...what is he training for ? lol

even for a special op all this crap is useless."

You're right.  Running 135 Miles in Death Valley in the Middle of July isn't the best way to train for an operation.  I couldn't agree with you more.  But these runs aren't about training for combat, they're about raising money for a good cause.  Soldiers are constantly finding new ways to challenge themselves.  Here's another example: http://www.total-mma.com/2008/01/25/tim-kennedy-army-strong/

Posted by: Fatpanda

"hahahahahahahahahahaha

hi mr googins 

oh brother where do these clowns come from"

Lol, I'm the clown, yet you're the one posting childish remarks?  ::)

The stuff he has done is absolutely awesome...With that said, what separates us from the animals is the ability to make massive amounts of money...His Egostic mind is what makes him want to run over 100 miles(combined with the animal that is inside him)...I will be truly impressed if he to Parlay that into building an empire of millions of dollars along never losing his family...