Author Topic: FlexingtonSteele deserves his competitor stars!!  (Read 16050 times)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Hi Elite_Fister...... did you have a big O after seeing a pic of the weinermobile ,,,,,,,,

:D

::)
I am a big baby

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV

I think we're comparing shit and oranges. Goodrum is an embarassment to this site.

Flexington worked hard with Disgusted and came up dry as a cock and got robber of the first place which he clearly deserved. All natural, no gyno, 27" waist.
favoritism at its BEST..........

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
What are Elite_Fisters stats compared to Flex?

He got a comparable physique?
Q

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

5'11" 225 32" waist=me/Flex=140lbs soaking wet, I WIN ;D
I am a big baby

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
5'11" 225 32" waist=me/Flex=140lbs soaking wet, I WIN ;D
Prove it, elite_liar.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Prove it, elite_liar.
Some people would rather remain anonymous while posting on the internet, we all don't work as grease monkeys for 10 bucks an hour. Get it douchebag! If I was going to lie I would claim 6'4" 250 shredded, give cardio a try and get some of that fat off gimp.
I am a big baby

ARAGO

• Getbig II
  • Alex23 Reincarnated. For now.
Re: RAVIDAN, FlexingtonSteele deserves his competitor stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 09:13:59 PM »
Some people would rather remain anonymous while posting on the internet, we all don't work as grease monkeys for 10 bucks an hour. Get it douchebag! If I was going to lie I would claim 6'4" 250 shredded, give cardio a try and get some of that fat off gimp.

why not just blank out your face? i think you are lying out of your ass.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: RAVIDAN, FlexingtonSteele deserves his competitor stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 09:20:35 PM »
why not just blank out your face? i think you are lying your out of your ass.

He is lying out of his ass. ::) Everyone is ripped and loaded on the internet. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ARAGO

• Getbig II
  • Alex23 Reincarnated. For now.
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 09:24:27 PM »
He is lying out of his ass. ::) Everyone is ripped and loaded on the internet. ::)

could he be crying for online attention to compensate for not getting any in real life?

that's pretty sad and gay.

JohnnyVegas

Here is Elite_Fister looking HUGE!

JohnnyVegas

Prove it, elite_liar.

Hahaha..... Elite is being destroyed here  :D

Translation = Elite is a little fucking beanpole coat rack.

why not just blank out your face? i think you are lying out of your ass.

Hell yeah he is lying out his ass....... even with DA's cock in it.

could he be crying for online attention to compensate for not getting any in real life?

that's pretty sad and gay.

Definitley the gay part.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
haha, just saw this thread Alex. Thanx bro, Ron got the competitor stars up there for me, only like a true orange chicken loving playa would! Thanx King Ron! ;D

As for Elite Lifter, hes a flexingtonsteele cock loving anus filling obsessive stalking schmoe who follows me around and post that same pic over and over. If I actually cared I would have responded to his numerous "attempts" at owning me, but its quite pathetic.

Im also pretty sure that I know who he is, and that makes it even sadder. The point is, he will never post his pics, because he is hiding under that gimmick, and he'll remain a pathetic obsessed schmoe, who cant post under the handle that  he has posted pics under because he'll be ripped to shredds like he was before.

Also he looks like shit! ;D

Alex23

haha, just saw this thread Alex. Thanx bro, Ron got the competitor stars up there for me, only like a true orange chicken loving playa would! Thanx King Ron! ;D

As for Elite Lifter, hes a flexingtonsteele cock loving anus filling obsessive stalking schmoe who follows me around and post that same pic over and over. If I actually cared I would have responded to his numerous "attempts" at owning me, but its quite pathetic.

Im also pretty sure that I know who he is, and that makes it even sadder. The point is, he will never post his pics, because he is hiding under that gimmick, and he'll remain a pathetic obsessed schmoe, who cant post under the handle that  he has posted pics under because he'll be ripped to shredds like he was before.

Also he looks like shit! ;D

HAHAHAHAH yes!!!!!!

We'll have to drop by and thank Ron in person ;D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: FlexingtonSteele deserves his competitor stars!!
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2008, 09:29:56 AM »

Glen did work hard, and got in shape (last time I saw him was at the Arnold Classic), so I know it isnt easy. Congratulation.  See you at the Olympia Expo, and may you bow to the likes of Melvin Anthony whom you said had small legs, and hope he doesnt pound you!

Say hello to the people at the expo, and have fun!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2008, 11:19:58 AM »
Thanx Ron, and i doubt alex said melvin has small legs, because i know we all can appreciate an asthetic physique like melvins any day of the week!! :)

So Ron, i heard ur going to take me out to orange chicken this weekend.

Thanx !!

Glen

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2008, 12:26:10 PM »
to take me out to orange chicken this weekend

Sure! I am not sure on when I eat because of the hectic schedule, but I know we tend to eat at the Orleans Main Rest since the can accomodate all hours of the day, and a lot of people are there.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2008, 03:03:13 PM »
Elite lifter is the bottom bitch of Baygbm.
P

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2008, 03:43:11 PM »
Elite lifter is the bottom bitch of Baygbm.

quoted for extreme truthfulness ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2008, 03:44:04 PM »
Sure! I am not sure on when I eat because of the hectic schedule, but I know we tend to eat at the Orleans Main Rest since the can accomodate all hours of the day, and a lot of people are there.

good deal Ron, and I know ill be at the orleans buffet multiple times throughout the weekend :)