Author Topic: BREAKING:Shocking video.Sarah Palin blessed from Witchcraft before VP slot !  (Read 6840 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: BREAKING:Shocking video.Sarah Palin blessed from Witchcraft before VP slot !
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 11:29:04 AM »
could the video possibly be fake?
No.  The Wasilla Church has confirmed it is her.

Pastor Muthee's blessings appeared to work - Governor Palin filed campaign papers a few months later in October 2005, and was elected Governor the next year.

Governor Palin spoke fondly of the Kenyan pastor on a visit to the churh in 2008, and told a group of young missionaries that his prayers had helped her to become Governor, the Associated Press reported.

"Pastor Muthee was here and he was praying over me, and you know how he speaks and he's so bold," she said.

"And he was praying 'Lord make a way, Lord make a way' ... He said, 'Lord make a way and let her do this next step.' And that's exactly what happened."

A spokesman for the McCain campaign declined to comment on the video.

A person who answered the phone at the Wasilla church confirmed the video was from May 2005 but declined further comment, the Associated Press reported.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Re: BREAKING:Shocking video.Sarah Palin blessed from Witchcraft before VP slot !
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 11:29:20 AM »
why arnt these videos on the news. CNN and NBC would be all over this. why is it only on youtube?

Was on MSNBC last night...

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 11:36:54 AM »
Like kh300 said, how come it's not on a legit news source? Did they bring back Olberman to report it?

Olberman never went anywhere... He has the highest rated show in that time slot...

You tell me... A black man has a pastor that says some things that peeople dont like and FOX news loops it, takes it out of context and runs it for months...

Why is this video not on FOX? This is a VIDEO of VP CANDIDATE SARA PALIN  with references to WITCH CRAFT why is that not the front story on FOX news?!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach you really are a lowlife arent you...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 11:37:13 AM »
tape is real, my friends.

the future potential president of the USA was in church 2 years ago getting demons cast out of her.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 11:40:12 AM »
tape is real, my friends.

the future potential president of the USA was in church 2 years ago getting demons cast out of her.

Are you saying you'd rather have a vice president that hasn't had the demons cast out of him/her, 240?   ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2008, 11:42:43 AM »
Are you saying you'd rather have a vice president that hasn't had the demons cast out of him/her, 240?   ???
Anyone who believes in demons is a complete moron and unfit and or mentally unstable....Or on large amounts of mind altering drugs.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2008, 11:43:30 AM »
Anyone who believes in demons is a complete moron and unfit and or mentally unstable....Or on large amounts of mind altering drugs.

You say the same thing about those believing in God. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2008, 11:43:38 AM »

I'm saying that anyone who is naive, or easily manipulated into getting herself videotaped in such a manner, will likely be manipulated by foreign leaders or domestic bad guys.

Palin Puppet = Bible Spice.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 11:45:55 AM »
You say the same thing about those believing in God. 
Yep.  Same principle.  The belief in superstition, faith (belief with ZERO evidence or contradicting Fact), or the supernatural is a mental problem and a sure sign of stupidity and ignorance.  The levels of that vary of course.  Palin is nearly on the edge of that scale.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2008, 11:48:39 AM »
why arnt these videos on the news. CNN and NBC would be all over this. why is it only on youtube?

<---- Last Week

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/26877217#26877217   <---- 2 Days Ago

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2008, 11:49:32 AM »
I have no problem if a person believes in God.  I believe in *something* bigger than humans which we just cannot understand.  manmade documents which claim to show no God, or claim to "prove" God, are silliness.

however, when a woman take a mic and says we're sending 4100 men to die on a 'mission from god', that terrifies me.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2008, 11:49:56 AM »
dude thats some wierd shit. maybe its a play or something. Fooking wierd man

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2008, 11:50:15 AM »

Common, she has a teen child preg and a son who had a nasty drug problem and they sent him off to the military to straighten out his life... shes perfectly stable...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2008, 11:51:42 AM »
dude thats some wierd shit. maybe its a play or something. Fooking wierd man

there are many clips of her in church.  One week she said Iraq was as mission from God.  One week the pastor said israeli's getting blown by suicide bombers was God's punishment.

That is one messed up church.

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2008, 11:53:53 AM »

I here the apple harvest in Alaska has been shit this year. I fear the worst for Obama if he makes a detour to Alaska.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2008, 11:56:20 AM »
Olberman never went anywhere... He has the highest rated show in that time slot...

You tell me... A black man has a pastor that says some things that peeople dont like and FOX news loops it, takes it out of context and runs it for months...

Why is this video not on FOX? This is a VIDEO of VP CANDIDATE SARA PALIN  with references to WITCH CRAFT why is that not the front story on FOX news?!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach you really are a lowlife arent you...

You do realize it says they rebuke witchcraft, right?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2008, 11:58:14 AM »
I have no problem if a person believes in God.  I believe in *something* bigger than humans which we just cannot understand.  manmade documents which claim to show no God, or claim to "prove" God, are silliness.

however, when a woman take a mic and says we're sending 4100 men to die on a 'mission from god', that terrifies me.
One thing we can be certain on is that humans are not very important in regards to the scope of the universe. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2008, 12:01:21 PM »
there are many clips of her in church.  One week she said Iraq was as mission from God.  One week the pastor said israeli's getting blown by suicide bombers was God's punishment.

That is one messed up church.

our foreign policy cant be dictated by what a person believes to be a mission from god at the expense of good intel.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2008, 12:05:52 PM »
One thing we can be certain on is that humans are not very important in regards to the scope of the universe. 

i definitely agree there.

Interesting...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2008, 12:09:40 PM »

Interesting...

Photoshop Sami on the motorcycle in that last square now and see if it doesn't make more sense.   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2008, 12:10:56 PM »

Interesting...

ROFLMAO!

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2008, 12:12:38 PM »
You do realize it says they rebuke witchcraft, right?

Yes... and why is a Pastor talking about WITCHCRAFT AT ALL?  This is a guy who is a known "witch hunter" why the fuck is he in their church preaching????

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2008, 12:14:16 PM »
Bush looks like hes in his 40s in 2000.... 2008 he looks almost McCains age...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2008, 12:52:57 PM »
Bush looks like hes in his 40s in 2000.... 2008 he looks almost McCains age...

he didn't age well.  we have to wonder what 4 years would do to mccain.  it really is the most stressful job on earth.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2008, 01:06:46 PM »
hahaha... good find  ;D

didnt that stupid bitch say that USA would protect Georgia against Russia? that bitch is treading on setting off a 3rd world nuclear war. way to go lol