Author Topic: Bill Clinton: Don't 'Overly Parse' McCain Request to Delay Debate  (Read 2256 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bill Clinton: Don't 'Overly Parse' McCain Request to Delay Debate
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 10:37:04 AM »
You never seemed concerned when McCain offered Obama town hall debates and Obama turned him down. 

obama never agreed to the debates.
Mccain agreed to them, then backed out.

Big difference.  On top of that, obama offered a july 4 debate, but mccain didn't think enough people would watch, and declined it.

he's trying to prevent palin from debating.  It's obvious now.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 10:38:04 AM »
240 save ur breath..mm he'll replay some BS about a 4th of July debate that nobody was going to watch. 240 jumped on the Obama bandwagon a few months ago when it looked like he was going to win......
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 10:40:36 AM »
Obvious to who........nobody was going to watch that debate so forget it. McCain offered several town hall debates not just one.........more then one....Obama knew full well that McCain is a better debater. And before u give me some bs....he got crushed in the debates with the other Dem candidates so u have no argument.
L

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 10:44:04 AM »
Do you think it's a *little* shady that he'd like to reschedule the debate for the VP debate slot, and postpone the VP debate "until some unkonwn futrue date"?

Also, Mccain doesn't even have committee jurisdiction to debate this bill.  It's 6 days old now - and nearly complete - and mccain's plane hasn't landed in DC yet.

No Rob, shady is Obama being up to his ass and having his fingerprints all over this economic mess and his hands just as dirty as the heads of Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac who took a $90mil dollar pay out, contributed to Obama and is now a major part of his campaign. You don't think thats shady?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 10:45:23 AM »
No Rob, shady is Obama being up to his ass and having his fingerprints all over this economic mess and his hands just as dirty as the heads of Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac who took a $90mil dollar pay out, contributed to Obama and is now a major part of his campaign. You don't think thats shady?

Sure.  So is (mccain campaign manager) rick davis getting $15,000 per month until LAST MONTH.

mccain told america all $ stopped in 2006.

The Coach

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2008, 10:47:18 AM »
Sure.  So is (mccain campaign manager) rick davis getting $15,000 per month until LAST MONTH.

mccain told america all $ stopped in 2006.

Obamas heads and Obama are a major reason why we're having this problem. Don't even think of comapring petty shit like that......unfuckinbeliev able!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2008, 10:48:19 AM »
Obamas heads and Obama are a major reason why we're having this problem. Don't even think of comapring petty shit like that......unfuckinbeliev able!!

Do you know who Phil Graham is?

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2008, 10:50:12 AM »
obama never agreed to the debates.

That's the point....Obama never agreed.

McCain would mop the floor with Barry. 

don't tell me what's obvious.  What's obvious is Obama's omission about recieving the second most amount of money from Fannie Mae.   
W

The Coach

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 10:50:30 AM »
Your boy Obama has as much to do with this as anyone who got us into this mess. Mother F**ker couldn't balance a checkbook let alone solve a financial mess >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2008, 10:51:33 AM »
Your boy Obama has as much to do with this as anyone who got us into this mess. Mother F**ker couldn't balance a checkbook let alone solve a financial mess >:(

I see.

So a Motherf**ker who cannot balance a checkbook managed to graduate from Harvard Law, magna Cum Laude?

Where did you get your law degree from?

The Coach

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2008, 10:53:46 AM »
I see.

So a Motherf**ker who cannot balance a checkbook managed to graduate from Harvard Law, magna Cum Laude?Where did you get your law degree from?

I'm not impressed in the least. He can still kiss my hairy Italian bean bag!

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2008, 11:09:18 AM »
I see.

So a Motherf**ker who cannot balance a checkbook managed to graduate from Harvard Law, magna Cum Laude?

Where did you get your law degree from?
There are plenty of "magna Cum Laude" Yale and Harvard grads in Washington (both parties) who couldn't qualify for a credit card if they were not in congress or the senate.  We have no idea what Obama's or McCain's credit is like (though I'm sure if you knew McCain's or Palin's you'd have posted it by now :P).  Yet we entrust our money to these people.  We need so much more transparency of what's going on with all this stuff. 

Dude, you gotta stop hanging your hat on the education kick.  Book knowledge does not equate the decision-making skills necessary to run the country. 

Drug dealers make better decisions than our current congress and senate.   >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2008, 11:11:10 AM »
I'm not impressed in the least. He can still kiss my hairy Italian bean bag!

Interesting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2008, 11:12:32 AM »
There are plenty of "magna Cum Laude" Yale and Harvard grads in Washington (both parties) who couldn't qualify for a credit card if they were not in congress or the senate.  We have no idea what Obama's or McCain's credit is like (though I'm sure if you knew McCain's or Palin's you'd have posted it by now :P).  Yet we entrust our money to these people.  We need so much more transparency of what's going on with all this stuff. 

Dude, you gotta stop hanging your hat on the education kick.  Book knowledge does not equate the decision-making skills necessary to run the country. 

Drug dealers make better decisions than our current congress and senate.   >:(

i agree - which is why I said neither obama nor mccain is in that meeting - because they're not qualified.

They're not economy guys.  Mccain flying to DC to heroicly save the day is all theater.  He doesn't understand the advanced concepts they're talking about, and neither does Obama.

Coach said obama can't balance a checkbook.  I found that to be a lie.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2008, 11:31:39 AM »
Mccain flying to DC to heroicly save the day is all theater. 
I think his thing is more of the issue with transparency.  There is none right now, and I believe his proposals are all about tracking what's done with the money.  Sarah Palin does this with her state.  The people can track the money.  We need to be able to track what our decision makers are even thinking before they waste more and more of our money.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2008, 10:39:21 PM »
I think his thing is more of the issue with transparency.  There is none right now, and I believe his proposals are all about tracking what's done with the money.  Sarah Palin does this with her state.  The people can track the money.  We need to be able to track what our decision makers are even thinking before they waste more and more of our money.

:o  Tell me you're joking! You can't possibly be serious?!
Palin is about everything except transparency!
Her administration is all about secrecy! Why do you think her administration embraced yahoo over gov email?
So they wouldn't have to be accountable! The only thing transparent about Palin is the fact that she is a megalomaniacal, hypocritical unqualified God-bot a hairs breadth away from creating complete, total, and irretrievable world chaos, and is wholely unfit to be VP or POTUS. She has no respect around the world outside of the lobotomized reptilian bible belt, and her support there is waining away very quickly.
w