Author Topic: VERY IMPORTANT. If you don't think Plain is qualified to serve as VP, read this.  (Read 2479 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Palin seems most qualified to drop another kid on the planet.

That's about it

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Palin seems most qualified to drop another kid on the planet.

That's about it

Im curious. You think you could do a better job of running a state than her?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...

last time I checked strawman wasn't a politician.
DAWG

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
last time I checked strawman wasn't a politician.

Well he said she was only qualifed to have kids. In that case, running a state must be a job anyone including strawman could do.

IS she qualifed to be a VP? About as much as Obama is to be president. Lets be honest. The guy has 18 months of national experice as a senator. Neither of these candidates are ready.  The big difference is she has been a leader serving in a executive position. He gave a speech.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I have no idea - I'm not sure how many of my high school friends would want to work for me in Alaska

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Well he said she was only qualifed to have kids. In that case, running a state must be a job anyone including strawman could do.

IS she qualifed to be a VP? About as much as Obama is to be president. Lets be honest. The guy has 18 months of national experice as a senator. Neither of these candidates are ready.  The big difference is she has been a leader serving in a executive position. He gave a speech.

I said "most" qualified.

Let's face reality.  Palin's only purpose on the McCain ticket is to appeal to the right wing Christians in the party.

I guess that group has pretty low standards but then we didn't need to meet Palin to learn that.

Ignorance seems to be a point of pride with that crowd.  I think Sam Harris summed it up pretty well in Newsweek.

"What is so unnerving about the candidacy of Sarah Palin is the degree to which she represents—and her supporters celebrate—the joyful marriage of confidence and ignorance."

noc

• Getbig IV
Palin is one stupid 'Soccer mom' girl.

People talking about how she didn't do as bad as expected, how she 'survived' - When did you just have to 'survive' in a PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. You have to flourish, you have to have policies, you have to KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!

Palin only got her PASSPORT last year HAHAHAHAHAHA! She's meant to influence foreign policy, SHE GOT HER PASSPORT LAST YEAR!

HILARIOUS!  ;D

Anyway...have a gander into 'her' mindset. SHES A MOM AFTER ALL! ::)

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
I said "most" qualified.

Let's face reality.  Palin's only purpose on the McCain ticket is to appeal to the right wing Christians in the party. And the Female vote. Lets not forget that.

I guess that group has pretty low standards but then we didn't need to meet Palin to learn that. Yeah because when you have have all of Hollywood on your side who is SO in touch with reality you know you are on the right side.

Ignorance seems to be a point of pride with that crowd.  I think Sam Harris summed it up pretty well in Newsweek. She is inexperienced. The difference is she can learn. Its like a new quarterback coming into a new system. Big difference here is your guy is a rookie punter trying to play QB.

"What is so unnerving about the candidacy of Sarah Palin is the degree to which she represents—and her supporters celebrate—the joyful marriage of confidence and ignorance."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Palin was not put on to appeal to women.  That's the spin but it's not true.  If it were they would have picked one of the many much more qualified women.  She was picked to appeal to Evangelicals and you can tell that's true by looking at the group who was most excited and "energized" by the pick.   

Your Hollywood comment makes no sense and doesn't address or refute my point that the group to which Palin was targeted has very very low standards.

Your third statemet proves my second statement, namely that Palin supporters have really low standards.  I'll take Obamas judgement and skills over Palin.  His merits have already been listed on this site ad nauseum.

dov

• Getbig IV
 Poor John McCain took a beating during the VP debate and he was'nt even there! Biden disected McCain's agenda and exposed the fact that Palin was incapable of defending her running mate. Biden HAMMERED the Exxon tax break and she never once rebuttled. Biden HAMMERED the fact that McCain has NO EXIT strategy for Iraq and he also made her look like a fool when she described her big plans for "running the senate" as the VP!!!HAHA...she looked "coached" and this was a classic example of teacher(Biden) vs. student(Palin)...at times during the debate I actually felt sorry for her..she looked so uncomfortable and she jumbled more words than expected. She should really stop trying to smile so much when talking..it's very annoying and I think it breaks her concentration...only Mary Hart (Entertainment Tonight) could smile and talk at the same time!

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!

Your third statemet proves my second statement, namely that Palin supporters have really low standards.  I'll take Obamas judgement and skills over Palin.  His merits have already been listed on this site ad nauseum.

He has a speech.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER

Actually Yes.  I think I could run her state better than she does.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Actually Yes.  I think I could run her state better than she does.

but then you couldnt run your 10 businesses from your 5 houses in Europe...  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

Yep, ...pretty scary isn't it?

A friend of mine once said he "could NEVER marry a woman who wasn't a Christian."
ok fine. that's understandable I thought. It made sense to me. Different ideologies, different lifestyles, values etc.
but it turned out, this had nothing to do with his decision. it had to do with the fact that if he chose a wife who wasn't a Christian, ...after they were both dead & buried, ...he would be lonely in heaven without a mate.  ::)
w

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Yep, ...pretty scary isn't it?

A friend of mine once said he "could NEVER marry a woman who wasn't a Christian."
ok fine. that's understandable I thought. It made sense to me. Different ideologies, different lifestyles, values etc.
but it turned out, this had nothing to do with his decision. it had to do with the fact that if he chose a wife who wasn't a Christian, ...after they were both dead & buried, ...he would be lonely in heaven without a mate.  ::)

Wow because your friend represents christianity as a whole.  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
Wow because your friend represents christianity as a whole.  ::)

Nah, ...just the bible-thumping, holier-than-thou, dumb-as-a-bag-of-rocks, non-thinking god-bots who put a stamp of approval on anything and anyone who calls themselves Christians, and makes it their personal mission to convert those who are not. Then whines and pouts in a corner, or retreats into a marathon of prayer,  or gets vindictively vicious towards those who refuse to self-lobotmize, ...and then declares their vindictiveness as an act of God's punishment.
w

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Nah, ...just the bible-thumping, holier-than-thou, dumb-as-a-bag-of-rocks, non-thinking god-bots who put a stamp of approval on anything and anyone who calls themselves Christians, and makes it their personal mission to convert those who are not. Then whines and pouts in a corner, or retreats into a marathon of prayer,  or gets vindictively vicious towards those who refuse to self-lobotmize, ...and then declares their vindictiveness as an act of God's punishment.

I always laugh at the amount of hatred you people have towards christians. You speak of intolerance, but its really you who are intolerant. You continually spout of how much more intelligent you are than naive christans, Yet you are led by emotion not be logic. When confronted with facts, you spin it as neocon bs and refuse to see any truth on anything resembing facts if it desputes anything contrary to your way of thinking.

I am glad you are not American because that would make it that much more frustrating to think one shares the same views are you (Busted)

At least with 240, Hugo and a few others, I know they generally care about this country and its success.

24KT

• Getbig V
I always laugh at the amount of hatred you people have towards christians. You speak of intolerance, but its really you who are intolerant. You continually spout of how much more intelligent you are than naive christans, Yet you are led by emotion not be logic. When confronted with facts, you spin it as neocon bs and refuse to see any truth on anything resembing facts if it desputes anything contrary to your way of thinking.

I am glad you are not American because that would make it that much more frustrating to think one shares the same views are you (Busted)

At least with 240, Hugo and a few others, I know they generally care about this country and its success.

That is not a hatred for Christians. It's contempt for the behaviour of ignorant radicals who call themselves Christians
If THEIR brand of Christianity is what it means to be Christian, I want no part of that, ...and they need to get he fuck out of my face. I can tolerate only so much. Eventually, I do lose it, ...especially when the wolves come out from underneath their sheep's clothing. I have no problems with Christians. I have a family full of them, many in ministry. It's the proselytizing radicals I have a problem with and I'll gladly drop kick one in the nuts if they push me too far. (Can't have those fvckers reproducing)
w

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
That is not a hatred for Christians. It's contempt for the behaviour of ignorant radicals who call themselves Christians
If THEIR brand of Christianity is what it means to be Christian, I want no part of that, ...and they need to get he fuck out of my face. I can tolerate only so much. Eventually, I do lose it, ...especially when the wolves come out from underneath their sheep's clothing. I have no problems with Christians. I have a family full of them, many in ministry. It's the proselytizing radicals I have a problem with and I'll gladly drop kick one in the nuts if they push me too far. (Can't have those fvckers reproducing)

LOL I actually laughed out loud.  You just remind me of another friend of mine. I swear it was her writing just what you did....  ;D

People that preach to me and who are judgemental freak me the hell out. I think there are a great meany Christians that are hypocrites.

However; I dont know that palin really deserves the vitriol  directed towards her. A vast majority of Americans share her believe in god. Hell Obamas faith has played a major role for better or worse in his campaign. Every US president has been Protestant with the exception of a few catholics (and I think jefferson was a dietist)

24KT

• Getbig V
LOL I actually laughed out loud.  You just remind me of another friend of mine. I swear it was her writing just what you did....  ;D

People that preach to me and who are judgemental freak me the hell out. I think there are a great meany Christians that are hypocrites.

However; I dont know that palin really deserves the vitriol  directed towards her. A vast majority of Americans share her believe in god. Hell Obamas faith has played a major role for better or worse in his campaign. Every US president has been Protestant with the exception of a few catholics (and I think jefferson was a dietist)

I wasn't directing any vitriol at her, ...yet, ...at least not about her religious views. Ya, I think she's a nutjob,
...or as I occassionally put it, "full of bliss", ...I was refering to the manipulative, deceptive, proselytizing assholes who seek to control everyone else's lives. Those bastards who can't go 5 minutes without shoving their religion down your throat.  I sometimes wonder how they would react if everytime they did that, ...you responded with an equal praise for some other religious deity or religious prophet, ...or worse, ...some anti-christian leader. {lol} I've actually thought about it, ...but some of those guys are so fanatical, ...they'd see it as a sign that they must work even harder to win your soul, ...might even take you hostage and try to perform an exorcism.  ::)
w