Author Topic: TIM WESTCOTTS DIET is gettn me ripped / with new confidence!!!NEW FILTH+Genetics  (Read 10200 times)

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
lol, how did you turn into such trailer trash bro?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: TIM WESTCOTTS DIET is gettn me ripped / with new confidence!!!NEW FILTH+Gene
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2008, 04:11:57 PM »
thanks man and thanks to him TIME Wescott, i gave him alot of shit over the years but he is the man and i am having good luck in attaining new written in stone bodybuilding diet success scriptures on the rocky road of life liveing in my box of rocks! I am gaining awarenss of TIME from TIME WESCOTT to further find new ways to TIME MY MEALS and SPEND TIME With Nice women and Nice BOBYBUILDER FRIENDS ON GET BIG

Yes, Falcon Time Wescott knows bodybuilding to be all about the muscle and timeless multitasking. 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
not being a dick bro but...I'm pretty sure I boned that chick.If it wasn't her then she has a twin.
DAWG

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Absolutely beaming with pride and confidence. A man doesn't do much better than that. Congratulations.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: TIM WESTCOTTS DIET is gettn me ripped / with new confidence!!!NEW FILTH+Gene
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2008, 04:18:12 PM »
not being a dick bro but...I'm pretty sure I boned that chick.If it wasn't her then she has a twin.

ill take that as a compliment for me and other falcons like jeff mcfalconland and epic falcon respect the family of getbig and for another brother to share his wife with enother brother is allowed under the falcon code of conduct, for our brothers at getbig and our fathers like Ron Avidan and our idols Tim Wescott and Sammi the blacksmith all reside in the uptmost respect from the falcon
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
;D

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it

my condolences, bro

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
yes, even though TIME is a figment of human imagination, figment = mint feg = a fresh homosexual, we all know Tim "TIME" Wescott is anything but!!
Deep Tissue Massage

slayer

• Getbig IV
do you really think she recalls you after being with johny"mandingo"falcoln?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2008, 04:34:29 PM »
yes, even though TIME is a figment of human imagination, figment = mint feg = a fresh homosexual, we all know Tim "TIME" Wescott is anything but!!

ahh yes i knew Time Wescott times his meals and so do i time=emit , as we emit in time wescott form we do realize some meal timeing is gay but gay=ya "g"

so ya g Tim wescott knows when it is Time
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2008, 04:38:24 PM »
lol, how did you turn into such trailer trash bro?

thanks brother for the self esteem boosting remark brother!!!
A

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
Hey DaddyWaddy,

I see you sure are packing on the muscle...is anyone helping you with your "contest prep"???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2008, 04:42:34 PM »
Hey DaddyWaddy,

I see you sure are packing on the muscle...is anyone helping you with your "contest prep"???

lets just say ive learned alot from TIM WESCOTT, SAMMI and THE BLACKSMITH
A

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
this is just too much greatness for one thread!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Quaker Oat Falcon /Tim Wescott diet?=new positive outlook , dont judge a book by
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2008, 04:52:03 PM »
what a coincidence that my past arch rivalries held the key to there diet success in Quaker Oats name and Time Wescott Timed tuna and water method!

Thanks bros i will never stray from the brotherly bond we hold no matter what our past, lifes secrets are incoded within our names for each brother in this getbig world is of monumental importance to me! i just hope that everyone else sees it like that!!!
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: Quaker Oat Falcon /Tim Wescott diet?
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2008, 04:55:42 PM »
Hey Falcon I got a great cardio tip for you, instead of treadmill first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, just fuck that chick with the glasses first thing in the morning for a good 25-30 minutes, then have her make you eggs and oatmeal! This is my approach to cardio and it seems to be working ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2008, 04:56:15 PM »
this is just too much greatness for one thread!

yes!!!!!!
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Quaker Oat Falcon /Tim Wescott diet?
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2008, 04:56:57 PM »
Hey Falcon I got a great cardio tip for you, instead of treadmill first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, just fuck that chick with the glasses first thing in the morning for a good 25-30 minutes, then have her make you eggs and oatmeal! This is my approach to cardio and it seems to be working ;)

you are the man Go 4 It!
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I'm always willing to share my "pre-contest secrets" with my GetBig bros!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Go4it's bed sees more prime vag than a gynecologists exam table.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2008, 04:59:07 PM »
Bump for epic=e-peak Falconness.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Go4it's bed sees more prime vag than a gynecologists exam table.

Haha, thanks man.....I gotta give Falcon props though, he doesn't need to clean up his place and he still gets laid...fuckin great lol!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I don`t have much TIME to post in this thread,but I must say that it is totally ridiculous falconesqe in every way!! :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2008, 05:09:28 PM »
I don`t have much TIME to post in this thread,but I must say that it is totally ridiculous falconesqe in every way!! :)

HAHAHH i fvckin love it! great post Senor Falcon!
A

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2008, 05:12:19 PM »
lets just say ive learned alot from TIM WESCOTT, SAMMI and THE BLACKSMITH

I heard a rumor that Tim was hooked up with the recipe for plasma expanders from Chad Nicholls...Things that make you go hmmmmm....he definitely has you on some sort of science experiment with all that lean mass you are putting on...