Author Topic: Jay Cutler: If I ate for taste, I'd be eating at McDonald's and Burger King.  (Read 6690 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Jay Cutler: If I ate for taste, I'd be eating at McDonald's and Burger King.
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2008, 10:46:18 AM »
He is so stupid in that he doesn`t realize that he could be eating Burger King and Mcdonalds THE ENTIRE TIME, During pre contest and not.
Well, MAYBE, depends on what hes using, and how is body reacts to certain foods. Say for example dairy makes his skin appear thicker, then he will haave to avoid dairy, regardless of what hes taking. 

You don't think he's just pulling one over on us and has really been eating McDonald's and Burger King during his contest diet for awhile now?  I mean, after last year's showing, what the hell else could he have been eating?  There's no way he looked like that eating a clean contest diet. 

You can very easily come in out of shape while dieting on solely clean bodybuilding foods. Try dieting on 500g carbs bro... i bet you you wont be in shape (YOU, not cutler, cutler would be shredded on 500g carbs per day). Overeating is overeating. Plus, regardless of whether your "in shape" you can come in "OFF" by fucking up the last couple days.

That's nice, but I'm talking about the contributions he made to bodybuilding.  You can't write a man off because he went through some hard times.  The CONTENT of his writings and teachings definitely made bodybuilders better off.
Went through hard times? LOL. Getting high on meth all the time while, training, being an ifbb pro... doesnt sound like hard times to me.

I didnt write him off because of meth, his ideas on diet & weight training are faulty. At least for someone who wants to compete professionally. They are OK for a natural who just wants to look good.

It's not the fat as much as it is the sodium.  These guys can't touch foods with sodium or they'll bloat and hold water like crazy.
Sodium really only matters in the last few days bro. Its a goo idea to eat lots of sodium during the rest of the diet though... helps you pump up while in a caloric defiecit and helps retain muscle too.

If he thinks great taste is McDonalds and Burger King, he doesn't have great taste to start with. I love Burger King, but it has not a lot to do with "great taste". What he eats pre-contest however is just plain and simple disgusting. If he has to do it that way, I'm not sure. He seems to have a little bit of experience in getting into contest shape, so who are we to argue.
Fuckin aye, fast food is garbage, all except for chalupa's and western bacon cheeseburgers.  :D

i dont know why he says "if i ate for taste", because with as much sauce as he is on, he can be having mcdonalds and dunkin donuts 3 weeks out from a show no prob.When you use T3 and 1800+mg's of test every week - fat retention is not happening buddy
Depends on the amount of t3. test does increase lipolysis and ar density does inhibit lipid uptake into adicopites, but you cant just eat whatever you want on test and not get fat. dont work like that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Jay Cutler: If I ate for taste, I'd be eating at McDonald's and Burger King.
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2008, 10:59:40 AM »
You're gonna go around calling everyone you get the chance to stupid now for the next 2 months because I called you out on that yesterday.  It just seems to be the effect I have on certain people.     
Again,
you have not been paying attention.  I have been calling people stupid ever since I signed up on this board.  I have noticed that you have the attention span of a housefly these days.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2008, 11:08:14 AM »
Again,
you have not been paying attention.  I have been calling people stupid ever since I signed up on this board.  I have noticed that you have the attention span of a housefly these days.

Gentlemen, let's stop the infighting and continue the discussion regarding Jay Cutler's delusion about what constitutes good food. 

Jay - please stop talking about anything that comes to your mind, period.  You are an intellectual vacuum. 

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2008, 11:52:00 AM »
Jay is the typical Joe America brought up in a blue collar household - he's got no idea what constitutes good taste.  I've seen it over and over - middle class American male makes good and doesn't have any idea what to do with all of the money, so he pays other people to dictate what he should do with it.  No surprise he thinks McDonalds and Burger King are great places to eat.  This is the same guy who said it was "Miller time" when he won the Olympia.  That slogan is outdated by about 10 years...and Miller is nothing but PISS BEER.  Jay is extremely unrefined.

Yea, six figures in income tax is real blue collar  ::)

Where do you live, "Relentless"  ::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2008, 12:04:10 PM »
Somethings not working cause I've been eating a box of these every night and I'm still fat.  ???

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2008, 12:13:24 PM »
Jay is the typical Joe America brought up in a blue collar household - he's got no idea what constitutes good taste.  I've seen it over and over - middle class American male makes good and doesn't have any idea what to do with all of the money, so he pays other people to dictate what he should do with it.  No surprise he thinks McDonalds and Burger King are great places to eat.  This is the same guy who said it was "Miller time" when he won the Olympia.  That slogan is outdated by about 10 years...and Miller is nothing but PISS BEER.  Jay is extremely unrefined.

Man, this whole time I thought you were a dude. Maybe Ron can change your name to Miss. Relentless

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2008, 12:15:45 PM »
He is so stupid in that he doesn`t realize that he could be eating Burger King and Mcdonalds THE ENTIRE TIME, During pre contest and not.

Your right, what the hell does he know!  He's just a two time Mr.  Olympia.    And you your a two time Mr......hold on a minute you have accomplished absolutely nothing in bodybuilding and never will.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2008, 12:20:38 PM »
Your right, what the hell does he know!  He's just a two time Mr.  Olympia.    And you your a two time Mr......hold on a minute you have accomplished absolutely nothing in bodybuilding and never will.

You got to give Adonis credit... he is a real player with the ladies u know? He gets them wet with stories of the Colonial period and the rise of industrialization  ::)

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2008, 12:23:35 PM »
Your right I'm sure he obtained his political science degree at a very prestigious community college. ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2008, 12:24:56 PM »
You got to give Adonis credit... he is a real player with the ladies u know? He gets them wet with stories of the Colonial period and the rise of industrialization  ::)

Have you seen Jezebel?  :P

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2008, 12:26:47 PM »

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2008, 02:09:06 PM »
Man, this whole time I thought you were a dude. Maybe Ron can change your name to Miss. Relentless

Using 4th gradeish insults doesn't register on my radar screen, Master Blaster.  You're just another mindless fan doing everything in his power to quell this verbal assault on your beloved Jay.  It's perfectly alright by me, Jay needs you guys right now!  He's about to get his ass chewed to shreds by a WOLF.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2008, 02:11:28 PM »
Yea, six figures in income tax is real blue collar  ::)

Where do you live, "Relentless"  ::)

I live in reality, a place you'll never be able to visit.  Some of you fools can't even grasp the most simple of concepts and I'm getting tired of attempting to explain them to you.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2008, 02:13:34 PM »

Seriously bro, that's just about the gayest thing I 've ever read on Getbig, and I've read A LOT of Earls posts, as a point of camparison.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2008, 02:32:23 PM »
Seriously bro, that's just about the gayest thing I 've ever read on Getbig, and I've read A LOT of Earls posts, as a point of camparison.

You're persisting in demonstrating lack of intelligence.  Jay IS unrefined!  Whether it be the physique he displays onstage (with the same posing routing for the last 5 years), his absence of flow and lines or his actual taste in food and alcohol, Jay lacks refinement.  Now bugger off.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2008, 02:39:53 PM »
You're persisting in demonstrating lack of intelligence.  Jay IS unrefined!  Whether it be the physique he displays onstage (with the same posing routing for the last 5 years), his absence of flow and lines or his actual taste in food and alcohol, Jay lacks refinement.  Now bugger off.

What can be said? You are questioning the refinement of an oiled up muscle man, paying particular attention to his "posing."

No disrespect, but seriously do you have a vagina or do you just love the taste of cock? No joke.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2008, 02:45:09 PM »

What can be said? You are questioning the refinement of an oiled up muscle man, paying particular attention to his "posing."

No disrespect, but seriously do you have a vagina or do you just love the taste of cock? No joke.

I can't continue wasting my energies on you; we just aren't going to be able to converse on the same level. 

You're a prime example why Nick Rockefeller said all serfs should be chipped.  We just can't trust the world to you guys.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2008, 03:11:42 PM »
I can't continue wasting my energies on you; we just aren't going to be able to converse on the same level. 

You're a prime example why Nick Rockefeller said all serfs should be chipped.  We just can't trust the world to you guys.

Hahahah SUPER GAY!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2008, 04:01:51 PM »
I realize this thread has already followed traditional failure, but....back on the OP.

I have an Olympia prep vid that shows Jay's kitchen with everything from Cap'n Crunch to fricken twinks...(I meant, Twinkies) he has a shit load of junk food. I wouldnt believe for one second that he would only eat that food in the "off season"