Author Topic: MCCAIN "unsuspends" campaign to debate tonight! Get ready for Obama to PWN.  (Read 12890 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: MCCAIN "unsuspends" campaign to debate tonight! Get ready for Obama to PWN.
« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2008, 10:55:20 AM »
Nice non sequitor copy and past

Maybe if I just made it up myself it would have more value?

Im just saying both are to blame for deregulation. Is it not true?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #151 on: September 27, 2008, 11:10:27 AM »
Maybe if I just made it up myself it would have more value?

Im just saying both are to blame for deregulation. Is it not true?

Of course it would have more value if it was an original thought.

As far as democrats and republicans both being responsible that is true.  The difference is that McCain is literally the poster boy for de-regulation; he utterly loves it and never EVER proposes regulation over removal of regulations.  Obama (not a clinton for the record) has been calling for more and more regulations....

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2008, 11:27:26 AM »
Of course it would have more value if it was an original thought.

As far as democrats and republicans both being responsible that is true.  The difference is that McCain is literally the poster boy for de-regulation; he utterly loves it and never EVER proposes regulation over removal of regulations.  Obama (not a clinton for the record) has been calling for more and more regulations....

And all your thoughts are original? lol

original = Preceding all others in time; first. Not derived from something else; fresh and unusual

If I agree with the article, why would I bother going through the trouble of wording it differnently? To impress you? It states a fact and that's all I care about and yuo even agree with it.

As for Obama , we'll agree to disagree. AS far as i can tell he was in Fannie and Freddies back pocket.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #153 on: September 27, 2008, 11:33:37 AM »
Regardless of who was in power at that time, the economy would have went through the same path, the administration had nothing to do with it.  

If that's true, it's another reason to not vote for McCain.
☠ Order of Nephilim

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: September 27, 2008, 03:27:43 PM »
His is an honorable man, but his time is passed.  His service to his country is laudable but given the challenges we are facing now he does not inspire confidence.  :(

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #155 on: September 27, 2008, 03:49:36 PM »
And all your thoughts are original? lol

original = Preceding all others in time; first. Not derived from something else; fresh and unusual

If I agree with the article, why would I bother going through the trouble of wording it differnently? To impress you? It states a fact and that's all I care about and yuo even agree with it.

As for Obama , we'll agree to disagree. AS far as i can tell he was in Fannie and Freddies back pocket.

Yes, in fact, i have not stooped so low as to copy and paste something and claim it as my own....

Disagree all you want, just know that the majority of people agree with my analysis and not yours...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2008, 04:09:49 PM »
Yes, in fact, i have not stooped so low as to copy and paste something and claim it as my own....

Disagree all you want, just know that the majority of people agree with my analysis and not yours...

You're a pretty arrogant guy arent you? lol Where did I claim that the post was my own? I used the artilce as a reference. You just jumped to conclusions. Stick to lifting weights.  :)