Author Topic: 10 Claims John McCain Will Make In Tonight's Debate  (Read 2311 times)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
Re: 10 Claims John McCain Will Make In Tonight's Debate
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2008, 01:33:31 PM »

What is "100% American" ? He was born in HAWAII, that is 100% AMERICAN you dumb fucking redneck. McCain waas BORN in the USA as well that makes him 100% American too. Republicans love ignorant ass middle school educated rednecks like you. LOL

Id like some facts on hos JOHN MCCAINS FAMILY BUILT THIS COUNTRY... Facts please...

John McCain Cheated and left his disfigured wife for a Rich Beauty Queen... True Christian right??  Keating 5 makes him a GREAT CHRISTIAN AMERICAN too right?  

This is why our country sucks ass, we got ignorant ass fucks like this guy who doesnt even know what "American means"

mccain was born in Panama. he's less american than Obama.

August 29, 1936
Coco Solo Naval Air Station, Panama Canal Zone, Panama

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2008, 02:08:22 PM »
Dude I got the Eagle tatt on my heart homie, don't disrespect my being Polish 'cause if I see you I'll fuck you up. I'm a Polish patriot who know the mind's and sould of Black's and they are not pretty. A lot of my Polish brothers feel the same way, no black's will come to Poland and become President thats for sure, I'm trying to help my white cousins in the states to have the same pride, POLSKA 4 LIFE $$$$$$

Poland?  How did you get to be so racist?
Doesn't your proud Polish heritage dictate you worship the "Black Madonna" over there?   :D
w

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2008, 02:12:56 PM »
Hawaii is part of American, forcefully one might add.

ALL of AMERICA was "forced" from Native Americans I might add

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2008, 02:47:54 PM »

In addition to being an idiot, you are a flat out racist.

Here's a news flash for you cupcake.  Blacks don't want to go to Poland.  Neither do educated whites for that matter either.

I've been there.  The people are ass ugly and have bad teeth.

Ass ugly??? We have some of the finnest women in the world fool, you are obviously a fucking loser who cant get pussy. Bad teeth. hmmm maybe British people not as Pols. We did have a black soccer player on team Poland, the first game he played in poland we threw bannanas on him LMAO.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2008, 03:13:27 PM »
Poland?  How did you get to be so racist?
Doesn't your proud Polish heritage dictate you worship the "Black Madonna" over there?   :D
I've been to Poland...I did not find Poles (at least in Warsaw) to be particularly racist at all. Especially not Polish women. They can be quite curious about "exotic" men.  ;D

We did have a black soccer player on team Poland, the first game he played in poland we threw bannanas on him LMAO.
And you are proud of this fact?  ::) It makes your people seem straight out of the 19th century, and like so many drunken soccer hooligans around Europe.

People, if you did not detect that this clown is a racist moron from his first post, you are blind. He is to be mocked and used for comedic value, not to be taken seriously.

!