Author Topic: TAKE A LOOK AT THE EVOLUTION OF THIS "SPORT" (pic)  (Read 3622 times)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: TAKE A LOOK AT THE EVOLUTION OF THIS "SPORT" (pic)
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2008, 01:21:49 AM »
Again I can post quotes from Shawn Ray stating Ronnie shouldn't have won in 1998 , Flex turning his back on Ronnie in 1999 saying he won , 2000 Levrone claimed he won , 2001 Jay beat him , 2002 Levrone again saying he beat Ronnie , shall I continue? claims don't mean shit

he has a ' bad rep ' because he handed Ronnie his ass , Nasser his ass , Shawn Ray his ass , Kevin Levrone his ass , Flex Wheeler his ass and all you bitches have left his bashing lol

Dorian killed your heros cry away its all you have left Dorian is the most dominant Mr Olympia in the history of the sport thats a fact

Fantastic post. An argument with facts rather than "Ronnie is better 'cause Yates is a skinhead" or "Yates is shit"

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: TAKE A LOOK AT THE EVOLUTION OF THIS "SPORT" (pic)
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2008, 01:40:35 AM »
  Funny that you talk about belly, and you follow that statement by posting this picture of Ronnie. Thanks for proving what I just said. His belly is like that of a nine months pregnant woman, and he has no definition to his abs. Ronnie 2003 had no cuts to his back, and his ass was huge. What a disgrace. You are deluded if you think Coleman at the 2003 Olympia had a smaller belly than Dorian did in 1997 and better conditioning. Oh man, what a retard. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

unlike you delusional yates fanatics, i have never denied that coleman has had problems with his gut in the odd ocassion - but he did not have a problem during the 2003 mr o.

that pic certainly appears to make him look like he does, however i can produce plenty more from that comp that shows no gut. that pic was to show his level of conditioning and muscle mass that yates has never came close too. ( how nice oif you to miss that  ::) )

on that note i can also produce many many pics of yates with a bigger gut, 1 arm, holding water, etc etc
175lbs by 31st July