Author Topic: 2008 Mr. O Finals thread  (Read 45633 times)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 2008 Mr. O Finals thread
« Reply #550 on: September 27, 2008, 09:04:38 PM »
ha ha ,

clown tamali's commentry

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=237379.0

Okay guys.. I am still in NYC but I have looked at all the pics and have been on the phone with many from the King's army that were at the prejudging last night and I got the full scoop. First thing is first, I am still in shock from the passing of my friend Steve Stone. He was a personal trainer at my gym BodyQuest here in NY and I just talked to the man few days ago... I got the news last night from Chick and I'm still fucked up. Life is too fucking short and so precious.. Take each day as a blessing and forget about hating and bad things in life.. It's not worth the time you waste.. Unbelievable!

Now, here is the breakdown of what went down at prejudging:

1. This is the hardest Olympia ever to judge.. Everyone looks either off or transformed into something different from the years past. There is no clear cut winner! It's fucking crazy how in just one year everything changed.

2. Let's go down the line: (only the top guys that matter here)

Cutler:   Same as last year just a bit tighter. All the insulin has done it's damage to Jay's hardness especially from the back. If you Cutler fans are waiting for the 2001 version of Jay you are in for some bad news.. That day is long gone. This is the best Cutler you will ever see, period. Big, blocky... Well, it's Jay.

Dexter:  Let's be real here people, he was MUCH BETTER at the Arnold Classic.. MUCH BETTER! I am a little surprised that he missed this one by a mile. Dex knows that conditioning and those insane shredded glutes were the only Chance he had of getting second at this show.. and he came in at 85%. Lower back and glutes were soft (for Dexter) and looked to be a bit flat.

Heath:  He was better at the Arnold Classic and peaked at the Ironman Pro. He too was a bit off and the added size has made him look even more narrow than before. Again he should have been ultra shredded to have a chance for 2nd place.

Toney:  Much sharper than the AC but no where near his overall package that won the Ironman Pro last year. A bit flat from behind and thin from the side shots but his conditioning pulled him through.

Melvin:  About 2% better than AC. Great conditioning for Melvin and good added size.

Wolf:  Was better last year (sorry Chad) when he was working with Milos and again let's be honest boys, he looked very drugged out. His face has aged 10 years and the 'drol lumps all over his body just gave him a Palumbo look that is just not pleasing. He is very wide (almost as wide as the King) but lacks the back thickness especially in the mid and lower back. Crazy legs from the front.

Silvio:  Best conditioned guy in the show. Insane legs and glutes but his wheels way over power his upper body. He looks like he added 4 inches to his waistline especially from the back (weird). High lats and lack of over all mass is his down fall.

How I would have them after prejudging:

1st: CUTLER (his name was on the Sandow 4 months ago)
2nd:  HEATH (Although better at the Ironman Pro.. still has enough fire power)
3rd: Dexter & Melvin & Silvio (too close to call.. just all over the place)
4th: Freeman (flat and stringy but good enough)
5th: Wolf (better last year and looking like he is about half dead)

In regards to how I would have been placed.. I would have been in the second callout... No doubt in my mind. I carry 30 more pounds of muscle than Melvin, Dexter, Silvio, Heath and I would have crushed Freeman from the side and back. The Olympia is a big man's show and I would have been 10% sharper and fucking super polished at this show. Jim and I have a winning formula especially with the Magic Powder and you know me boys, I would have brought the house down. It's a shame that politics have fucked everything up. I can't tell you guys how encouraged I am after seeing these pics. The Olympia and Arnold Classic are wide open next year... WIDE OPEN!!

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #551 on: September 27, 2008, 09:05:10 PM »
in less than an hour we will know our 2008 MR.O!!!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #552 on: September 27, 2008, 09:05:24 PM »
BITCHES OUT ->
OILED UP MEN IN THONGS IN

YESSSSSSS!

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #553 on: September 27, 2008, 09:06:02 PM »
BITCHES OUT ->
OILED UP MEN IN THONGS IN

YESSSSSSS!

I'm busting out the vaseline right now!!!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: September 27, 2008, 09:06:14 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT FUCKING JOE

haha is he masturbating off stage or what?

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #555 on: September 27, 2008, 09:06:18 PM »
Schmoe Weider with his special "assistant" on stage

ahh.. fk

• Getbig III
  • Greed is good
« Reply #556 on: September 27, 2008, 09:06:29 PM »
weider???? Wake up!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #557 on: September 27, 2008, 09:06:31 PM »
ha ha ,

clown tamali's commentry

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=237379.0

Okay guys.. I am still in NYC but I have looked at all the pics and have been on the phone with many from the King's army that were at the prejudging last night and I got the full scoop. First thing is first, I am still in shock from the passing of my friend Steve Stone. He was a personal trainer at my gym BodyQuest here in NY and I just talked to the man few days ago... I got the news last night from Chick and I'm still fucked up. Life is too fucking short and so precious.. Take each day as a blessing and forget about hating and bad things in life.. It's not worth the time you waste.. Unbelievable!

Now, here is the breakdown of what went down at prejudging:

1. This is the hardest Olympia ever to judge.. Everyone looks either off or transformed into something different from the years past. There is no clear cut winner! It's fucking crazy how in just one year everything changed.

2. Let's go down the line: (only the top guys that matter here)

Cutler:   Same as last year just a bit tighter. All the insulin has done it's damage to Jay's hardness especially from the back. If you Cutler fans are waiting for the 2001 version of Jay you are in for some bad news.. That day is long gone. This is the best Cutler you will ever see, period. Big, blocky... Well, it's Jay.

Dexter:  Let's be real here people, he was MUCH BETTER at the Arnold Classic.. MUCH BETTER! I am a little surprised that he missed this one by a mile. Dex knows that conditioning and those insane shredded glutes were the only Chance he had of getting second at this show.. and he came in at 85%. Lower back and glutes were soft (for Dexter) and looked to be a bit flat.

Heath:  He was better at the Arnold Classic and peaked at the Ironman Pro. He too was a bit off and the added size has made him look even more narrow than before. Again he should have been ultra shredded to have a chance for 2nd place.

Toney:  Much sharper than the AC but no where near his overall package that won the Ironman Pro last year. A bit flat from behind and thin from the side shots but his conditioning pulled him through.

Melvin:  About 2% better than AC. Great conditioning for Melvin and good added size.

Wolf:  Was better last year (sorry Chad) when he was working with Milos and again let's be honest boys, he looked very drugged out. His face has aged 10 years and the 'drol lumps all over his body just gave him a Palumbo look that is just not pleasing. He is very wide (almost as wide as the King) but lacks the back thickness especially in the mid and lower back. Crazy legs from the front.

Silvio:  Best conditioned guy in the show. Insane legs and glutes but his wheels way over power his upper body. He looks like he added 4 inches to his waistline especially from the back (weird). High lats and lack of over all mass is his down fall.

How I would have them after prejudging:

1st: CUTLER (his name was on the Sandow 4 months ago)
2nd:  HEATH (Although better at the Ironman Pro.. still has enough fire power)
3rd: Dexter & Melvin & Silvio (too close to call.. just all over the place)
4th: Freeman (flat and stringy but good enough)
5th: Wolf (better last year and looking like he is about half dead)

In regards to how I would have been placed.. I would have been in the second callout... No doubt in my mind. I carry 30 more pounds of muscle than Melvin, Dexter, Silvio, Heath and I would have crushed Freeman from the side and back. The Olympia is a big man's show and I would have been 10% sharper and fucking super polished at this show. Jim and I have a winning formula especially with the Magic Powder and you know me boys, I would have brought the house down. It's a shame that politics have fucked everything up. I can't tell you guys how encouraged I am after seeing these pics. The Olympia and Arnold Classic are wide open next year... WIDE OPEN!!

King is actually right on the money with his assessments about the Olympia.  Wow!

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #558 on: September 27, 2008, 09:06:57 PM »
Joe's Social Security Number is 4

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #559 on: September 27, 2008, 09:07:14 PM »
in less than an hour we will know our 2008 MR.O!!!

I can tell you who it is right now!

Jay Dog Shit Cutler.

ahh.. fk

• Getbig III
  • Greed is good
« Reply #560 on: September 27, 2008, 09:07:39 PM »
King is actually right on the money with his assessments about the Olympia.  Wow!

Ya king is a lock for top 5!  ::)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: September 27, 2008, 09:08:05 PM »

Jay Dog Shit Cutler.

Haha, roasted dog shit.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #562 on: September 27, 2008, 09:08:33 PM »
Dazzling is not Darrem.  Dazzling is Chick's Jacket.

Where is Chick getting these gay names?

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #563 on: September 27, 2008, 09:08:47 PM »
especially the part about him being in the 1st callout

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #564 on: September 27, 2008, 09:09:06 PM »
Haha, roasted dog shit.

Pretty accurate, isnt it?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: September 27, 2008, 09:09:12 PM »
that poor old man can barely stand on his feet.

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
« Reply #566 on: September 27, 2008, 09:09:34 PM »

Jay Dog Shit Cutler.

well we will soon know... jay nailed it down for the night show so far

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #567 on: September 27, 2008, 09:10:14 PM »
especially the part about him being in the 1st callout

He's got to throw in a few sprinkles of delusion!  Based of his assessments of everyone else, he's surprisingly accurate.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #568 on: September 27, 2008, 09:10:27 PM »
I bet he has a raging hard-on though.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #569 on: September 27, 2008, 09:10:38 PM »
Dazzling is not Darrem.  Dazzling is Chick's Jacket.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #570 on: September 27, 2008, 09:10:52 PM »
Jay was on 5 diuretics in 2001, he must have got on 15 after last night.

that called progress in bodybuilding

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #571 on: September 27, 2008, 09:11:04 PM »
Ya king is a lock for top 5!  ::)

King is hopeless.  A bonafide loser who can't figure out he just got into the wrong vocation.  

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #572 on: September 27, 2008, 09:11:32 PM »

it will be a sad day for bodybuilding when Joe dies

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #573 on: September 27, 2008, 09:11:36 PM »
Watching these guys walk up and get their participation medals with many of their guts out farther than their chests.................. ....sheesh.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #574 on: September 27, 2008, 09:12:50 PM »
King's assessment is way off.  WTF does he expect Wolf's face to look like?  It's the fucking Olympia.  All the other competitors look like they are holding way too much water.  Wolf is one of the dryest guys on stage.  Heath is smooth as fuck.