Author Topic: DALLAS FUKING COWBOYS  (Read 6085 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: DALLAS FUKING COWBOYS
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 01:36:44 AM »
exactly their defense will only get better probably slack off towards the end of the season but their defense is just as talented as their offense just less known.

Incredible lack of objectivity here.

i dont think that game should have been as close as it was, romo made some shitty mistakes that let them stay in the game.

This is a given part of the Romo package actually.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2008, 09:14:50 AM »
I think people really are downplaying the Cowboys defense.

They really have the swagger and talent that just shows thru, even in a barnburner like the Philly game.

From every level up... Highschool: Stephenville, Tx or De La Salle, Ca.... College: those great Nebraska(black shirt) type teams that just had that "loaded, athletes all over the field look"

When you have new guys like Zach Thomas, Pac Man and Mike Jenkins already stepping into a very solid defense, it just brings the entire defense up to a new level. Competition on the Dallas training camp field is a very good thing. Just as it is on the high school or college level.

Zach Thomas is still playing very solid ball. Pac-man has made a few mistakes, but is very agressive( By the way I LOVE that out of cornerbacks), very fast, and super talented and will come around at some point this season. I could see Ellis coming up with 8 to 10 sacks on one side, and Ware with 12 to 18 on the other.  Brady James led the team in tackles last year...

Jay Ratliff is starting to get some national recognition at Defensive tackle, and he is SHARING! that spot with Tank Johnson, who we all know what he is capable of.

Terrance Newman is a perennial Pro-Bowler....I mean damn you have 2 corner spots and Terrance Newman, Pac-Man Jones, Anthony Henry, and a first round corner back in Mike Jenkins to fill them!

Ken Hamlin is one of the top free safeties in the league, and at Strong Safety you have Roy Williams in on the rush and blitzes and a decent Patrick Watkins on the pass.

It is just the look of a loaded defense, they shut down Cleveland, and went up to Green Bay on their turf and beat them all over the field.

They also hung in there versus a Philly offense(who just beat the Steelers) and shut them down when they had to.

Not to be a Dallas homer, which I may come off as being, but this team really is the most loaded I have seen them since 1995. It will take a serious Romo meltdown or a ton of injuries to stop Jerry Jones from hoisting up his 4th Lombardi trophy, especially since Brady went out.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2008, 06:41:25 PM »
I think people really are downplaying the Cowboys defense.

They really have the swagger and talent that just shows thru, even in a barnburner like the Philly game.

BWHAAHAHAHA....so much for all the Cowboys theories here. As i expected they've proven to be unworthy of the hype. They're just one of the better teams in the league, that's IT. Supposedly excellent defense was quite easily handled by Washington and Romo continues to be a good but not great QB.

They're gonna have major problems even getting out of their division. Of course they could get better later in the season but that's the deal now.

Very happy to see a good guy and student of the game like Zorn make it look easy. ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2008, 08:37:29 PM »

BWHAAHAHAHA....so much for all the Cowboys theories here. As i expected they've proven to be unworthy of the hype. They're just one of the better teams in the league, that's IT. Supposedly excellent defense was quite easily handled by Washington and Romo continues to be a good but not great QB.

They're gonna have major problems even getting out of their division. Of course they could get better later in the season but that's the deal now.

Very happy to see a good guy and student of the game like Zorn make it look easy. ;D
incredible lack of objectivity here  ::)

LOL one fuking game

who said execellent defense?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »
incredible lack of objectivity here  ::)

LOL one fuking game

who said execellent defense?

Calm down, they're not losers YET.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2008, 09:40:13 AM »
Haha,Cowgirls!