Author Topic: So I guess I'm the only guy who feels Jay should have won?  (Read 3315 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: So I guess I'm the only guy who feels Jay should have won?
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2008, 08:40:35 AM »
Jay was off Friday evening, at the end of prejudging, Dexter was up by nine points.

Jay lost 12 pounds for Saturday evening finals, and he won the evening by one point.  Yes, Jay looked as impressive as Dexter on Saturday night, but Friday night, he was off.

Jay is still considered a great champion! At the seminar Sunday morning, Dexter, Phil and many others gave Jay great compliments, as he is a class act.

if there is one thing I love about jay cutler is the Class that this Man possessed. I'm worrying that this new Mr Olympia may not have as much class to go with the Sandow. just my opinion
Get Big, or Die Trying

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2008, 09:56:26 AM »
You have to really crush a champion to become champion,
and I don't think he crushed Jay.  I'm with you on this one.
Most are all show no go!

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2008, 10:24:36 AM »
As far as I'm concerend he was robbed. On the second night he looked awesome much better than Dexter. Jay was the biggest guy on the stage and had the best combo of size and conditioning - certainly when he dropped the 15 lbs for the second night.

We lose a presentable , intelligent and articulate Mr O just to give it to a thoroughly despicable person with no redeeming features, pond life IQ, and who thanks 'gawd' for his drug abusing victory.

Dexter is no Mr O. the judges fucked up and turned bodybuilding into the dark ages. there was a time when the posing was masculine and powerful.

How the hell does a bodybuilder drop 15 pounds in a single day? 

And when did Jay become "articulate?"  Jay is one of the most boring BBs around. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2008, 06:20:05 PM »

Diuretics and a big shit.
O

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2008, 06:24:00 PM »
As far as I'm concerend he was robbed. On the second night he looked awesome much better than Dexter. Jay was the biggest guy on the stage and had the best combo of size and conditioning - certainly when he dropped the 15 lbs for the second night.

We lose a presentable , intelligent and articulate Mr O just to give it to a thoroughly despicable person with no redeeming features, pond life IQ, and who thanks 'gawd' for his drug abusing victory.

Dexter is no Mr O. the judges fucked up and turned bodybuilding into the dark ages. there was a time when the posing was masculine and powerful.
fuck you you fucking fuck. you dont know Dex, he is not a "despicable person". Jay looked like crap on friday he was lucky to make up the points and get second. Jay looked the winner (possibly) on sat but by then it was too late and the judging was not going to do another 2001 debacle.
Accept it. Jay has.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2008, 11:51:03 PM »

Well, what 'sweet muscles' wanted to say was probably: "At least we have a Mr O that shuts the fuck up. When he says nothing, it's hard to make himself look like a complete idiot."
 ;D

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2008, 01:00:30 AM »
I think Dex is the most aesthetic Mr Olympia for quite awhile - at least since Ronnie in 98-99. He has a body that the general public would find "desirable" to some degree.