Author Topic: Dorian 95' Would Have Won The 2008 Olympia.  (Read 5055 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: Dorian 95' Would Have Won The 2008 Olympia.
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2008, 10:39:27 PM »
You can't use simple ratio adjustments. Dexter is shorter, but also has superior muscle bellies giving the illusion of more size. He would look bigger than a 1995 Dorian no doubt. The disparity in arms would be greater than the disparity in calves. Dorian would have the better back, but Dex would look as just as big, and roughly of the same width.

In this era of insulin-inflation physiques, we tend to forget just how much bigger physiques have gotten. You've made that mistake, son.

It doesen't matter. Your original point was that Dexter would have as much muscle mass as Dorian when adjusted for height, a statement I have proved to be false

As for muscle bellies, oh boy. Wheeler had rounder muscle bellies than Dorian and was taller than Dex, was was defated by Dorian. Kevin Levrone was 250 lbs with much rounder muscle bellies, and got defeated as well. As usual, you have no argument and are arguing for no other reason than to argue, because you don't like me and want to prove me wrong. Too bad you don't have the capacity for it. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2008, 10:41:09 PM »
Sucky, it's truly pathetic if you think I am "relentless." LOL. Please contact Ron and have him to an IP check to confirm this. I mean, it's the least CigaretteMan you could do for me  ;)

P.S. This thread is right on. Although I do prefer 93 to 95.

I'll confirm this.  I am not you, you are not me.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2008, 10:41:43 PM »
Sucky, it's truly pathetic if you think I am "relentless." LOL. Please contact Ron and have him to an IP check to confirm this. I mean, it's the least CigaretteMan you could do for me  ;)

P.S. This thread is right on. Although I do prefer 93 to 95.

Bwa ha ha...I have no other accounts here. I'm not like you who has Pobrecito, England_1, Doison and bodybuilder134 as gimmicks.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2008, 10:51:41 PM »
False. A gimmick is defined as an account that is used concomitantly with another account as the "main" account. Go find the last time that "Pobrecito" posted  ;) He hasn't posted in a long time because I lost the password to that account and hence created a new account. This is the same thing that happened to you, as you created "CigaretteMan." Goodnight.
Team Yates

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2008, 11:07:35 PM »
False. A gimmick is defined as an account that is used concomitantly with another account as the "main" account. Go find the last time that "Pobrecito" posted  ;) He hasn't posted in a long time because I lost the password to that account and hence created a new account. This is the same thing that happened to you, as you created "CigaretteMan." Goodnight.

He's even signed of as '-suckmymucle' on the CigaretteMan account..  :-\ Now he's lying about it.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2008, 11:12:41 PM »
He's even signed of as '-suckmymucle' on the CigaretteMan account..  :-\ Now he's lying about it.

He'll never be owned enough times to actually leave.  This sucky character is here to stay; he's getbig's resident tormentor of quality posters.  In SURVIVOR: GETBIG, this guy would  get voted off in the first episode.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2008, 11:48:36 PM »

No, a gimmick is an account that exists concomitantly with another account. Your Pobrecito account is still active, that is, it hasn't been deactivated by Ron. So yes, it is your gimmick account.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2008, 11:55:46 PM »
  No, a gimmick is an account that exists concomitantly with another account. Your Pobrecito account is still active, that is, it hasn't been deactivated by Ron. So yes, it is your gimmick account.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Nope. The purpose of a gimmick account is to deceive other forum members. I haven't used "pobrecito" in a very long time, due to the fact that I no longer have the password. I have never posted under the pobrecito account once my current account was activated. You on the other hand have posted under "CigaretteMan" while your current account was active. This is the definition of a gimmick. This is irrefutable as you have been caught posting your "SUCKMYMUSCLE" signature while posting under the "CigaretteMan" account. Pwned.

Team Yates

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2008, 11:57:33 PM »
  You on the other hand have posted under "CigaretteMan" while your current account was active.

Prove this, bitch.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2008, 03:09:53 AM »
  This is following the tradition I established last year. I made a thread about how Dorian in his 1995 Olympia shape would win the 2007 Olympia, and this holds true for this year's Olympia as wellwww.youtube.com/watch?v=QY2MzE4xdJ4. Dexter Jackson wouldn't even be compared to Dorian because he would have 30 lbs of muscle on Dexter with even superior conditoning, and the runner-up would be several pounds lighter than him while simultaneously being much softer and less proportional.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Haha good one, you need to have arms these days.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2008, 03:18:27 AM »
  This is following the tradition I established last year. I made a thread about how Dorian in his 1995 Olympia shape would win the 2007 Olympia, and this holds true for this year's Olympia as wellwww.youtube.com/watch?v=QY2MzE4xdJ4. Dexter Jackson wouldn't even be compared to Dorian because he would have 30 lbs of muscle on Dexter with even superior conditoning, and the runner-up would be several pounds lighter than him while simultaneously being much softer and less proportional.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Good thread mate, your right Dorian in 1995 would win, in fact in my veiw he would of won (in his 95 shape) every Olympia with the possible exception of 98,99, Dorian would of been called out once in 2008 and that would be it MR OLYMPIA AGAIN....No one since or b4 can match dorians rear latspread in 1995 ( from head to toe ) and that was 13 YEARS AGO.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2008, 03:38:43 PM »
 Not only would Dorian have won this year's Olympia, he would have won every Olympia from 95' to 08'.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2008, 04:17:30 PM »
Not only would Dorian have won this year's Olympia, he would have won every Olympia from 95' to 08'.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2008, 04:23:16 PM »
95 Dorian would have won the following Olympias hands down

2002, 2006, 2007 and 2008, maybe even 2005

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2008, 04:29:32 PM »
Dorian '95 hasn't been surpassed except perhaps Ronnie '98.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2008, 04:54:51 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

again.

here is your 95 dorian being crushed by Mr. Olympia 1999 (and 98 as well)

so forget 95 to 2008.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2008, 05:18:17 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

again.

so forget 95 to 2008.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so
;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2008, 05:24:53 PM »

again.

so forget 95 to 2008.

I love how you post pics of the two and then proclaim that Ronnie is better. Why is Dorian being crushed? Because you say so? Hands clasped is not even a mandatory. Dorian 95' wins hands down because he is thicker and drier at the same weight and has less liabilities.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2008, 05:45:37 PM »

I love how you post pics of the two and then proclaim that Ronnie is better. Why is Dorian being crushed? Because you say so? Hands clasped is not even a mandatory. Dorian 95' wins hands down because he is thicker and drier at the same weight and has less liabilities.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What these idiots still can't grasp is all rounds are physique rounds so it doesn't matter what pose it is , Dorian can and did beat EVERYONE in hence the perfect scores all the time , despite not being the most ' symmetrical ' Dorian never lost a symmetry round and why? all rounds are physique rounds

on paper Ronnie should win the front relaxed pose , small waist & hips great taper , etc , however considering all rounds are physique rounds , this means you have to have great balance & proportion AND muscular bulk AND density AND dryness AND posing AND presentation so while Ronnie meet part of the criteria Dorian simply meets ALL of the criteria better than him and everyone he competed with

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2008, 12:44:58 AM »
This is probably the most impressive BB picture of all time

Team Yates

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2008, 01:43:37 AM »
I imagine Shawn Ray cried alittle inside at that very moment :-X

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2008, 03:26:25 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dude, its friggin obvious

Dorian was so ahead of his time.....only the great Ronnie comes close....

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2008, 04:52:20 AM »
It is my personal belief that Dorian in his 1995 form would have won any Olympia from 1998-2008. Had he not been marred by injuries and instead been able to continue, however, I believe he would have easily surpassed his 1995 form and widened the gap. 

From 1992 - 1997, there was really no one that pushed Yates.   Now before fans of other athletes protest such an assertion, you must consider he context of the comment.  Sure, there were gifted competitors during this period, but none of them really pushed Yates, as his victories left a very wide gap between first and second, to make no mention of the gap between first and other placings.  As of 1998, Ronnie came into his own.  Knowing Dorian's mentality and assuming he had remained healthy, he would have raised his game even more so than in years prior.  Yates was a self motivated man, who even without a real adversary to push him, pushed himself like no other man before him.  It is only logical that any highly motivated competitor would aspire raise his own game in the face of a potential threat to the title.  Ronnie would have served to produce a rivalry that would have aspired Yates to even greater heights, I believe.  A rivalry that would have been far greater than the Jay/Ronnie years, that beyond a point became somewhat redundant, even with the excitement of Jay's eventual win.

spinnis

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2008, 04:54:09 AM »
Shredded and Huge bodybuilder letting his brothers in iron know when the olympia was going to be broadcasted......

:)

"are we on? ok."

Who the fuck is he talking to?!

lol. he is the one starting his webcam no one else hahaha