Author Topic: 330LB BAYBEE!!!!  (Read 3831 times)

Balloon

• Getbig III
Re: 330LB BAYBEE!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2008, 01:40:08 PM »
you're quite hot yourself Lisa.
Epic "yearning for an e-relationsip"
 :D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 01:40:54 PM »

Do you blame the Jews for you looking this bad?

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2008, 01:44:34 PM »
you don't look bad dude seriously, props on losing the weight.

Thanks Dave, like I said the other week, despite the piss takers here, they could never get to your size, and if you were to lean down, the tits would be pissing their tubby fat pants, thats fact.

'Decide' has painted himself into a corner, its ironic because he IS one of the skinny fat tits.

He isnt big, and has fuck all to diet down to.

Decide, you are smaller than me and have fuck all condition, the difference is that I CAN concede I am a fat cunt, you lame toolbag.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2008, 01:49:06 PM »
Thanks Dave, like I said the other week, despite the piss takers here, they could never get to your size, and if you were to lean down, the tits would be pissing their tubby fat pants, thats fact.

The great irony here is, 'Decide' has painted himself into a corner, he wont post a pic becasue he IS one of the skinny fat tits.

He isnt big, and has fuck all to diet down to.

Decide, you are smaller than me and have fuck all condition, the difference is that I CAN concede I am a fat ####, you lame toolbag.

The pics are there for all to see; never have I claimed I am a beast, never.  ::)I already said I am fat.  ::) And starting a diet. ::) All I said is that I work out. You don't look like you work out at all in that pic.

Read what I wrote on the members pics idiot. Where is your new, godly pic?

330? How tall are you?

And btw, spell my fucking name right...
I hate the State.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2008, 01:50:11 PM »
The pics are there for all to see; never have I claimed I am a beast, never.  ::)I already said I am fat.  ::) And starting a diet. ::) All I said is that I work out. You don't look like you work out at all in that pic.

330? How tall are you?

he definitely looks like he works out now, there's a picture somewhere.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2008, 01:51:24 PM »
he definitely looks like he works out now, there's a picture somewhere.

Where? I will gladly concede that I am wrong when he is so kind to post a pic or even better, multiple pics.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2008, 01:52:54 PM »
Aren't you a Nazi as well?
I hate the State.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2008, 01:53:32 PM »

330? How tall are you?

Yes, you are fat, very fat, with fuck all muscle under there. You will be lucky to weigh a buck 60 if you ever go for sub 10%.

You obese bastard.

BTW, I am just shy of 6'4", which is another thing I have over the ungodly midget that is you.

Take your semitic eyebrows and fuck off.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2008, 01:58:01 PM »
Yes, you are fat, very fat, with fuck all muscle under there. You will be lucky to weigh a buck 60 if you ever go for sub 10%.

You obese bastard.

BTW, I am just shy of 6'4", which is another thing I have over the ungodly midget that you.

Take you semitic eyebrows and fuck off.

A) Post pics you back up claims. Right now. If you can't you are full of shit. If you can produce pics I will concede what you claim if they reflect your claims.

B) In any event, regardless of your physique, you have an ugly ass Maul and you are a Nazi scumbag. Volldepp.
I hate the State.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2008, 02:01:24 PM »
A) Post pics you back up claims. Right now. If you can't you are full of shit. If you can produce pics I will concede what you claim if they reflect your claims.

B) In any event, regardless of your physique, your have an ugly ass Maul and you are a Nazi scumbag. Volldepp.

Decide, you look like you belong in the same oven as your lightly warmed quiche and boyfriends bedroom slippers.

YOU ARE OBESE, FULLY DOCUMENTED FACT!!!

You commie fuckwit.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2008, 02:05:03 PM »
Decide, you look like you belong in the same oven as your lightly warmed quiche and boyfriends bedroom slippers.

YOU ARE OBESE, FULLY DOCUMENTED FACT!!!

You commie fuckwit.

Me? A Commie? Everyone who reads the politics board knows I am a Libertarian.

What is so pathetic about you is that you are a nazi swine but don't even speak German. At least learn the fucking language of your idols... ::)

Where is your pic? or where are your pics, since you look so much better and that one is the old you?
I hate the State.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2008, 02:08:43 PM »

LOL, hahahahahahahaha oh brother, Tom Platz in the house.

BTW Decide, I speak 5 languages, but its nice to see you 'trying' to hang with the superior North Europeans, you obese interloper you.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2008, 02:12:07 PM »

LOL, hahahahahahahaha oh brother, Tom Platz in the house.

BTW Decide, I speak 5 languages, but its nice to see you 'trying' to hang with the superior North Europeans, you obese interloper you.

Now you speak 5 languages?  ::) Yet more typical getbig nonsense claims. You still can't even spell my name right and even worse you can't back up your claims. Newbie. You say I look like shit. I admit that; the question is whether you look even more like shit and you definitely do in that pic; produce some new pics or shut your dumb fucking Maul which is spewing gibberish nonstop now.
I hate the State.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2008, 02:23:41 PM »
Now you speak 5 languages?  ::) Yet more typical getbig nonsense claims. You still can't even spell my name right and even worse you can't back up your claims. Newbie. You say I look like shit. I admit that; the question is whether you look even more like shit and you definitely do in that pic; produce some new pics or shut your dumb fucking Maul which is spewing gibberish nonstop now.

An absolutely gibberish laden post, full of incredulity.

Its almost as absurd as you hiding behind claims of an en suite as you attempt to obfuscate the FACT that you are a pauper living in a bedsit [on jew street] with a spunk soaked bed but TWO FEET away from the sink hahahahahahahahaahahahah ridiculous!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2008, 02:26:01 PM »

An absolutely gibberish laden post, full of incredulity.

Its almost as absurd as you claiming that you have an en-suite as you attempt to obfuscate the FACT that you are a pauper living in a bedsit [on jew street] with a spunk soaked bed but TWO FEET away from the sink hahahahahahahahaahahahah ridiculous!!!

So you have no pics to back up your claims? Epic evasion. ::)

When did I claim to have an en-suite nazi scum? ::)

No pics, full of shit.
I hate the State.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2008, 02:29:31 PM »
So you have no pics to back up your claims? Epic evasion. ::)

When did I claim to have an en-suite nazi scum? ::)

No pics, full of shit.

LOL, yes, so it is true then Decide? you do live in a bedsit? no doubt pilfering the WIFI hotspots from honourable business folks in the locale in which you resides?

You truly are a filthy specimen, Decide, just look at yourself.

Dark eyebrows, a penchant for low art, a swarthy shambles upon the majesty that is humanity.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2008, 02:33:29 PM »
LOL, yes, so it is true, Decide does live in a bedsit? no doubt he pilfers the WIFI hotspots from honourable business folks in the locale in which he resides?

You truly are a filthy specimen, Decide, just look at yourself.

Dark eyebrows, a swarthy shambles upon the majesty that is humanity.

You still have no pics? You are really putting yourself in a tough spot here Nazi.

Have you looked at your face lately? It's not exactly the picture of pulchritude you believe it to be.
I hate the State.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2008, 02:34:00 PM »
theres more white trash in this post than quakeroats trailer park

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2008, 02:39:24 PM »
theres more white trash in this post than quakeroats trailer park

I would agree; this guy just refuses to post pics. Where are his pics?
I hate the State.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2008, 02:47:07 PM »
You still have no pics? You are really putting yourself in a tough spot here Nazi.

Have you looked at your face lately? It's not exactly the picture of pulchritude you believe it to be.

I am clearly a fat fuck of anglo saxon stock, I am observably Alpine Nord, my nose gives that away.

You on the hand are a bizzare looking creature; contorted and swarthy, as if you have just crawled from the swamps of Grand Khazaria. I bet you struggle to [even] guess the lineage of your great grandparents, much less those beasts from centuries past.

Disgusting no less.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2008, 02:49:49 PM »
I am clearly a fat fuck of anglo saxon stock, I am observably Alpine Nord, my nose gives that away.

You on the hand are a bizzare looking creature; contorted and swarthy, as if you have just crawled from the swamps of Grand Khazaria. I bet you struggle to [even] guess the lineage of your great grandparents, much less those beasts from centuries past.

Disgusting no less.

No. I am half Hungarian, Half Russian. You don't even have light eyes, just boring brown. You are in a minority in Northern Europe whereas I actually have light eyes.

So, are you just a hobby Nazi or is it a fulltime job with you?
I hate the State.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2008, 03:12:22 PM »
No. I am half Hungarian, Half Russian. You don't even have light eyes, just boring brown. You are in a minority in Northern Europe whereas I actually have light eyes.

So, are you just a hobby Nazi or is it a fulltime job with you?

Piss off, Bela Kuhn.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2008, 03:14:28 PM »
monster 9 inch arms

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2008, 03:15:20 PM »
Piss off, Bela Kuhn.

You are beginning to bore me. Not funny. No pics. Lies. Plain silliness.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2008, 03:16:15 PM »
monster 9 inch arms

More like 1 inch on me.
I hate the State.