Author Topic: The reason not to vote for McCain  (Read 2942 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The reason not to vote for McCain
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2008, 04:46:20 PM »
Appearently Rob didn't get the memo that both candidates were fit to serve. Rob, this shit is really getting old. Sometimes I think your more to the left than your communist pal Obama.

Maybe you think palin is fit to serve.

I think she's a religious zealot who will do whatever her puppeteers tell her to do.  yes, she isn't using her own words in these terrible interviews.  She's using these memorized responses, and screwing them up over and over.  If she can't give us one independent thought while applying for the job, methinks all she'd do as president is *whatever they told her to do *.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 04:54:01 PM »
Palin is fit to serve and the Earth is 4,000 years old.

Also, carbon dating is wrong.

Evolution didn't happen as well.

These are the thoughts of someone who will not accept reality nor any amount of evidence which corroborates it.

Argue with these people, and prepare to be frustrated.

You are not dealing with a logical concstruct.

The stupid are not ruining the US, the stupid are RUNNING the US, because they decide elections.

The stupid vote is about 20% of the US population. Rove knows this, and he uses it to his advantage.

G

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2008, 04:55:20 PM »
It comes down  to two questions:

DO YOU WANT TO BE RULED BY A BITCH?!?

and

WOULD YOU VOTE FOR PALIN IF SHE RAN FOR PRESIDENT?

...kann dir echt am Arsch vorbeigehen.
I hate the State.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2008, 04:59:07 PM »
...kann dir echt am Arsch vorbeigehen.

wo bu zhi dao ni shuo shen me
G

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2008, 05:06:35 PM »
Maybe you think palin is fit to serve.

I think she's a religious zealot who will do whatever her puppeteers tell her to do.  yes, she isn't using her own words in these terrible interviews.  She's using these memorized responses, and screwing them up over and over.  If she can't give us one independent thought while applying for the job, methinks all she'd do as president is *whatever they told her to do *.

a la Obama? How many times has Obama mentioned God and people don't call him a zealot. Nancy Palosi said "Obama is a gift from God" yet she isn't called a "zealot". How many times has Obama changed his position on damn near everything? 2, 5 , 10, 15 times? Who's telling him to change his positions, is it himself or his handelers?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2008, 05:08:00 PM »
a la Obama? How many times has Obama mentioned God and people don't call him a zealot. Nancy Palosi said "Obama is a gift from God" yet she isn't called a "zealot". How many times has Obama changed his position on damn near everything? 2, 5 , 10, 15 times? Who's telling him to change his positions, is it himself or his handelers?

Obama doesn't speak in tongues and claim that God approved the Iraq invasion.

Nice try, sonny.
G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2008, 05:11:53 PM »

Nice try, sonny.

correct.  palin stood on an altar and said our troops are on a mission from god.  that's a holy war.

The Coach

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2008, 05:12:46 PM »

Nice try, sonny.

Neither did Palin dolt. You libs love taking shit out of context don't you?

The Coach

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2008, 05:14:09 PM »
Taking to libs is like talking to a non descript wall.......exept the wall has more commonsense.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2008, 05:18:23 PM »
Accurate
G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2008, 05:20:55 PM »
Neither did Palin dolt. You libs love taking shit out of context don't you?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2008, 05:32:10 PM »
DAWG

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2008, 05:08:50 AM »

Nice try, sonny.

No.  He only attended and gave 27,000 dollars in 2007 to a racist church who thinks wehite people created aids to kill blacks.

Palin is an extremeist while Obama, who started his career in the home of a self described domestic terrorist is mainstream?

Please.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2008, 05:24:21 AM »
Let me help you out, bro.  :)

As these videos show, Grandpa and Bible Spice would be a disaster.

!

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2008, 05:31:08 AM »
It baffles my mind that people generaly seem to be unconcerned that this "woman" who has absoutly nothing to show for
apart from a nice haircut and a MILF attitute can actually some day rule the US, ffs I know this is sexist but think.... Montly Period, she
being pregnant etc etc... fuck that.

But it makes perfect sense to vote for Obama. Friend with admitted terrorist, every leader of major terrorist organizations are hoping he wins. An anti American and racist.

yeah u have made a great point.

Keep trying

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2008, 05:34:10 AM »
But it makes perfect sense to vote for Obama. Friend with admitted terrorist, every leader of major terrorist organizations are hoping he wins. An anti American and racist.

yeah u have made a great point.

Keep trying
LOL
No one needs to "keep trying" with you, because you're a fucking moron. Go ahead and vote for McBush.
!

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2008, 05:39:35 AM »
Thats funny Im a moron because I disagree with you.

Arent you a liberal? Arent you of all people supposed to be tolerant of my views?

Oh yeah nice way to avoid the subject.

Classic lib response.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2008, 05:48:25 AM »
Thats funny Im a moron because I disagree with you.

Arent you a liberal? Arent you of all people supposed to be tolerant of my views?

Oh yeah nice way to avoid the subject.

Classic lib response.

You obviously don't know me very well.  ;D I don't have to be tolerant of jack shit, and in fact have a low tolerance for morons. I expect idiots who spout the nonsense you post to vote for McBush, so go for it.
!

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2008, 05:59:16 AM »
I never claimed to no you well. But are you or are you not liberal?

With that said.....
People get mad when they have no real counter point to make(If u argue to say Palin does not have enough exp then neither does Obama). I can almost understand your position of anger and hate. But it is ok me being an independit conservative(not a republican) enjoys these types of conversations. I also find it amusing that you think I like McCain. What it really comes down to is I will not vote for a man(Obama) who again, is friends and shares the same beliefs as Ayers and Rev wright(jus to name a two)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2008, 05:59:28 AM »
LOL
No one needs to "keep trying" with you, because you're a fucking moron. Go ahead and vote for McBush.

So its ok to vote for Obama for president who spent 20 years in a racist church who hates america, blames white people for aids, thinks OJ was set up, etc, but its not ok for Palin who is in a church who prays for the troops???

Its ok for Obama to have started his career in the home of a self admitted domestic terrorist who on 9/11/2001 said his only regret was not killing more people?????????

Right, I get it now.

Keep following your lord messiah.  You deserve him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2008, 06:01:30 AM »
You obviously don't know me very well.  ;D I don't have to be tolerant of jack shit, and in fact have a low tolerance for morons. I expect idiots who spout the nonsense you post to vote for McBush, so go for it.

Ok, lets do this again - Obama was in a racist church for 20 years and donated 27,000 dollars to and thats ok with you????

However, its not ok for Palin to be in a church praying for the troops to do well on their missiion in Iraq?????

WTF is wrong with you ZERO cultists????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2008, 06:08:38 AM »
I never claimed to no you well. But are you or are you not liberal?

With that said.....
People get mad when they have no real counter point to make(If u argue to say Palin does not have enough exp then neither does Obama). I can almost understand your position of anger and hate. But it is ok me being an independit conservative(not a republican) enjoys these types of conversations. I also find it amusing that you think I like McCain. What it really comes down to is I will not vote for a man(Obama) who again, is friends and shares the same beliefs as Ayers and Rev wright(jus to name a two)

My first pick was Romney, and I still think he would have been the best for the job, but that said it is a choice between ZERO and McCain.  I know that McCain will not sell us out to the global agenda like ZERO would.  ZERO's speech in germany was enough for me.

BTW - if McCain or Palin spent five minutes in the type of church that ZERO did, they would not even be allowed in public, let alone as the nominee of a major party.

ZERO is only there because of his race, as geraldine ferraro said.  He is a token candidate and smooth bs artist.

His followers are displaying cult like behavior and any criticism of the lord messiah is met by outright fanaticisim by these true believers.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2008, 10:20:51 AM »
It comes down  to two questions:

DO YOU WANT TO BE RULED BY A BITCH?!?

and

WOULD YOU VOTE FOR PALIN IF SHE RAN FOR PRESIDENT?

Id rather be ruled by "a bitch" then a black community organiser.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2008, 10:22:38 AM »
It baffles my mind that people generaly seem to be unconcerned that this "woman" who has absoutly nothing to show for
apart from a nice haircut and a MILF attitute can actually some day rule the US, ffs I know this is sexist but think.... Montly Period, she
being pregnant etc etc... fuck that.

Thats worse then a community organiser whos claim to fame is hanging around a church listening to "hate whitey " rhetoric.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2008, 10:50:28 AM »
Think Palin doesn't matter?

He has degenerative arthritis.
He's had cataract surgery.

Also, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, he's
Arthritic, has had Vertigo.

He's on 6 different medications including for
Kidneys, cholesterol, sleep, blood clots.

And he's about to enter the most stressful job on Earth?

I'll let you in on a little secret about these medications if you promise to keep it quiet.......they work.  They make a potenially unhealthy person...wait for it......healthy.

The man has handled more stressful situations than all of us combined and he's made it this far.  Look at his genes - his mom is still around.  He's fine.

Sorry, seeing this quote for the 385th time finally made me reach my limit.  It's a dumb point, and, if anyone bases their vote on this, they're dumb as well.

Vote against McCain if you disagree with his policies.  Palin sucks yes, but she's as unqualified as the guy running for President on the otherside, no matter what bullshit resumes get posted.
Y