Author Topic: Best Arms list  (Read 6379 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Best Arms list
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 09:56:02 AM »
1) Ronnie for his freaky bis and not super detailed but huge tris, best period

2) Priest of course, has midget shape to his arm but they are just so huge, even forearms

Dexter because his are almost as big as Priest's but I feel has better and non midget shape as oposed to Lee.

Heath's are the most impressive today.

Fex's(comic book character looking), Levrone's(best tris ever), Ray's and Dillet's all having complete huge and full arms.

Marko's if they were real and legit.

And for the old guys, ofcourse Arnolds were insane...best bi shape ever imo and Sergio for the size and roundness. Danny Padillas arms were also very large and probrably the most complete of the era and Robinsosn looked very impressive as well, remember the opening gym scene in PI.

I am always impressed by Jay's arms, he has no vascularity but they can get cut, and the are huge plus they are pretty round with good shpe for a white guy especialy. Also badells arms are always impressive because they are huge and deeply separated, and has good sape for a non black as well, tris look especialy huge from the back.
agree with you on ronnie.. his tris dont t have that super detail like say dareems
but ther are huuuuge
best arms ever.. along with lee....
levrone was just a tri guy
flex.. had amazing arms
way better than levrones in my opinion
today its between victor heath...
leo ingram has monstorous arms as well
choice is an illusion

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 11:42:45 AM »
agree with you on ronnie.. his tris dont t have that super detail like say dareems
but ther are huuuuge
best arms ever.. along with lee....
levrone was just a tri guy
flex.. had amazing arms
way better than levrones in my opinion
today its between victor heath...
leo ingram has monstorous arms as well
I think that having shredded tris is great but huge tris always impress whether at the gym or in street cloths.
Yeah Victors are great too, people keep saying how he has synthol yet he has great arm separation. I remember watching the 04 O with non bb fans friends of mine and they all thought Vic's arms were awesome cause they didn't have that swolen look like DJ's but were huge and separated giving them a very pleasing appearance.
Leo Ingram does have big arms and nice long tris, but I would ot quite group him with the others just yet.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 11:46:57 AM »
I think that having shredded tris is great but huge tris always impress whether at the gym or in street cloths.
Yeah Victors are great too, people keep saying how he has synthol yet he has great arm separation. I remember watching the 04 O with non bb fans friends of mine and they all thought Vic's arms were awesome cause they didn't have that swolen look like DJ's but were huge and separated giving them a very pleasing appearance.
Leo Ingram does have big arms and nice long tris, but I would ot quite group him with the others just yet.

Victor's arms in his Muscletime vid were off the meter, specifically his tris, they stood the fuck out.  Since that vid, his arms have lost detail.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 12:33:11 PM »
Albert Beckles and Charles Clairmont both had outstanding biceps..
In 1991 Beckles was 61 and won Niagara Falls Pro contest and beat young guys like Sonny Schmidt and Milos Sarcev!!!..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2008, 02:37:11 PM »
Albert Beckles and Charles Clairmont both had outstanding biceps..
In 1991 Beckles was 61 and won Niagara Falls Pro contest and beat young guys like Sonny Schmidt and Milos Sarcev!!!..

I've seen CC in the 97 Mr. Olympia video and his bis are freaky huge and peaked.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2008, 03:06:10 PM »
I've seen CC in the 97 Mr. Olympia video and his bis are freaky huge and peaked.

Yes he had a very good looking physique in general.. I also feel he was a little underrated..

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2008, 03:57:21 PM »
"AssChaotic" with his 18 inch guns at 6'6" definitely has to be up there with the all-time greats.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2008, 04:10:50 PM »
"AssChaotic" with his 18 inch guns at 6'6" definitely has to be up there with the all-time greats.

Careful Jeffro he might belive this since it's absolutely impossible for a 6'6" man to develop such mass ;D not like those 4'11" fuckers who get 18"s with in days of setting foot in a gym.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2008, 08:16:49 PM »
In order
Ronnie
Arnold
Yates (HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT)
Sergio
Scott
Robinson
Priest
Heath

It's not a joke and yes Dorian can be mentioned in this list.. You already mentioned some guys with very good biceps and average triceps so it's fair to mention Dorian with his very good triceps and average biceps.. The name of the thread is (best arms) and not best biceps only..  Vince Taylor also had/has very good triceps..

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2008, 08:23:58 PM »
Careful Jeffro he might belive this since it's absolutely impossible for a 6'6" man to develop such mass ;D not like those 4'11" fuckers who get 18"s with in days of setting foot in a gym.
Damn those midgets with their easily attained massive guns. >:(

Oz Boy

• Getbig I
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2008, 04:13:00 AM »

VINCE TAYLOR name belongs on any best arm list

insane roundness you can add VICTOR RICHARDS and EDDIE ROBINSON

cant tell me ANDREAS MUNZER didnt own some crazy looking arms on his day

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2008, 06:15:54 AM »
This guy had the complete (arm) package.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2008, 06:24:48 AM »
Vince Taylor should be added to the list for sure:-