Author Topic: "6 foot 6 and 240 pounds"  (Read 15895 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: "6 foot 6 and 240 pounds"
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2008, 04:28:15 PM »
So MemberX walks into a bar.  The bar tender says "MemberX we have a drink named after you!!"  "Wow"  Says MemberX, "you have a drink called secret FAG?"
dude is so skinny that on Halloween he put a white sheet over his head and tried to go trick or treating as a Ghost but people told him what an asshole he was for going as a Tampon.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2008, 04:28:44 PM »
wow dude your obsession with me is the only thing that is gay, I'm deep in your head  ;D

Yeah, thats it.  More like just someone to pick on, an easy target if you will.  Eh, call me a bully....

ASJChaotic

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2008, 04:31:23 PM »
Yeah, thats it.  More like just someone to pick on, an easy target if you will.  Eh, call me a bully....
ahhahahahahaha oh yeah
you're the one who starts threats on me kid  :D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2008, 06:14:33 PM »
dude is so skinny that on Halloween he put a white sheet over his head and tried to go trick or treating as a Ghost but people told him what an asshole he was for going as a Tampon.

Are u suggesting that being a human tampon is the closest he'll ever get to pussy?

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2008, 06:25:31 PM »

You sir seem to be quite a fan of that young lady. And like I said to marcus before you, great fucking avatar broskie. Grade A, non cottage cheese ass female specimen right there.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »
wrong, your arms measure LONGER not THICKER
the longer they are the harder it is to get them thick

this is why dennis wolf has smaller arms than lee priest

Bro, Dennis Wolf's arms look a lot smaller than Priest's but I guarantee you they measure at least the same. Thi is simple shit man, think for a second and you will see what people are saying. Two people that look exactly the same but one is 5'8" and the other 6'3" the taller guys arms will be bigger even if they don't look it, use your noggin.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2008, 06:33:39 PM »
isn't everyone on getbig ?

Ha ha ha...this one (Warchild) isn't lying though!   ;D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2008, 06:37:25 PM »
that is one hella avatar
X

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2008, 06:41:43 PM »

ENDED
To be fair Ronnie did'nt look near his best or biggest and they measured his already atrophied left arm, so considering that it was an impressive measurement regardless. For sure and offseason pumped 03-04 Ronnie had at least 23's, at the minimum.
Funny thing is that they keep calling him the strongest man on the planet instead of the best built.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2008, 06:56:30 PM »
Bro, Dennis Wolf's arms look a lot smaller than Priest's but I guarantee you they measure at least the same. Thi is simple shit man, think for a second and you will see what people are saying. Two people that look exactly the same but one is 5'8" and the other 6'3" the taller guys arms will be bigger even if they don't look it, use your noggin.
no they don't
dude, do your research and experiment before coming down with your false info
why does lee priest have arms bigger than jay cutler?
explain please

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2008, 07:19:07 PM »
no they don't
dude, do your research and experiment before coming down with your false info
why does lee priest have arms bigger than jay cutler?
explain please
Prove this...they look bigger, does not mean they measure bigger.

You dont know what you are talking about here junior, everyone is trying to correct you but you dont listen. The taller you are the bigger your bones will be and thats already an advantage in terms of thickness, if nothing else look at the bones of someone short and someone tall to help you understand. People get this why cant you, skinny looking tall guys at nay gym have bigger arm and chest measurements then their skinny but short comrads. A 5'6" mans 16 inch arm will look just as big if not bigger than a 6'4" 18 inch arm, only a gym noob jelous of all the shortys with bigger arms would argue otherwise.

"Do your research"? seriously did you just graduate high school this is a very simple anatomy concept.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2008, 07:33:03 PM »
Let this very simple and crude comparison allow you to understand the facts. Both men would have exactly equal muscular builds, which ones arms are bigger? Imagine if they were not bb's and this is how they looked before ever working out, whos arms would have the starting advantage in terms of girth?...that's right bud.
A dont say this is inaccurate because the size difference is too much. The size difference is meant to be exaggerated so you can actually understand this simple concept. Also unless you have a dwarf and a pituitary(sp?) giant, human proportions are pretty close so dont say a tall guy would be more stretched out because that would not really be the case and if it is the case with you than you have a unique lankyness problem that the average healthy tall man does not.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2008, 07:35:46 PM »
does that fuckin idiot still think taller people have smaller measurements than shorter people.  OMFG.  Stupidity at its highest level ever on this board displayed by AXA.  I mean come on now, how can someone be that dumb.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2008, 07:36:42 PM »
RC is correct.
AXA is stupid, shocking, I know

ASJChaotic

« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2008, 07:38:54 PM »
Prove this...they look bigger, does not mean they measure bigger.

You dont know what you are talking about here junior, everyone is trying to correct you but you dont listen. The taller you are the bigger your bones will be and thats already an advantage in terms of thickness, if nothing else look at the bones of someone short and someone tall to help you understand. People get this why cant you, skinny looking tall guys at nay gym have bigger arm and chest measurements then their skinny but short comrads. A 5'6" mans 16 inch arm will look just as big if not bigger than a 6'4" 18 inch arm, only a gym noob jelous of all the shortys with bigger arms would argue otherwise.

"Do your research"? seriously did you just graduate high school this is a very simple anatomy concept.
simple anatomy concept that you just don't get
ever hear why freakishly tall guys can't get that thick "stocky" look?
I have seen guys 6 foot 4 that had 10 inch arms

here is something you might find interesting

this article was pretty interesting

There are some interesting correlations and relationships when you compare bodybuilders' heights, weights, and arm measurements. For instance, a 5'7" tall bodybuilder who weighs 214 pounds and has a bodyfat percentage of 8% should have arm development between 19-1/4 and 19-5/8 inches. Yet many of these same individuals will claim to have arms that are over 21 inches, a measurement that's quite rare, regardless of height and bodyweight.

I've personally measured the arms of the hulking individuals listed below. All of them had placed in the top eight of a recent show, and the measurements were taken about ten days after the show, presumably when they were at their biggest from all of the post-competition carbs ingested.

Bodybuilder A
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 286 pounds
Cold arm measurement: 20.62"

Bodybuilder B
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 228 pounds
Cold arm measurement: 20.25"

Bodybuilder C
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 214 pounds
Cold arm measurement: 19.62"

Bodybuilder D
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 258 pounds
Cold arm measurement: 18.9"

If I published pictures of these bodybuilders, you'd see that Bodybuilders A and D were famous for their leg development, while Bodybuilders B and C sported larger arms in relation to their lower bodies, which were still quite well-developed by any standard.

Bodybuilder B, though, had the highest ponderal index (weight/height), so his arms were enormous in comparison to all of the other bodybuilders. To put things in perspective, Bodybuilder A would need to weigh about 310 pounds to match the ponderal index of Bodybuilder B.

Anyhow, the Olympian who keeps bragging about his arms having been over 22 inches (in fact, I think that he may have won an Olympia, or maybe two, or seven) is, in fact, pissing mighty rivers down your leg and insisting that the mother of all rain storms is upon you. At 6'1" tall, this Olympian would have had to weigh about 308 pounds for his arms to be even close to 22 inches around. However, his competition weight was roughly 235 pounds. Of course, maybe his bodyfat was minus 15%...
care to tell me how bodybuilder A weighs 60 pound more than bodybuilder B has the same sized arms?
because the guy is 7 inches shorter that's how  ;)

Bodybuilder A
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 286 pounds
Cold arm measurement: 20.62"

Bodybuilder B

ASJChaotic

« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2008, 07:41:50 PM »
bodybuilder D has smaller arms eventhough he weighs 30 pounds more than bodybuilder B
get it now?

Bodybuilder B

Bodybuilder D

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2008, 07:55:41 PM »
If the shorter guy has bigger arms than that means they look way bigger.

All you did was prove that a lot of short people have better genetics for building arm size and not the original argument at hand, arm measurements of tall and short men can not be compared the same way as a tall man needs a much larger arm to look as developed as the short mans ;)

Why do you think when someone here says they have 20 arms and are 5'6" people call bullshit but if they said they were 6'8" it would not be impressive at all.

Also 5'3" and 228 is way bigger than 6' and 286 in bb terms, hopes this helps, your own article porved this about the height to weight index. However a "skinny" 7'1" 280lbs guy will have much larger arms than a "huge" 220 5'11" man but the will look a lot smaller. A lot of tall guys have shit genetics for bb, but that does not take away from the fact that their arms will be bigger if the have the same muscular development as the shorter man.

Stop using the fact that you are tall as an excuse for your thin arms and just say you have crappy muscle building and arm genetics.

The fact is that 18.5 inch arms on a 6'6" guy is not impressive at all and will look the same size as a 5'6" 16 inch arm.

And I think that gay article was talking about Arnold and his bodyweight to arm size cant be copared to guys of today because guys now have much larger everything else where as Arnold was all arms and chest and his weight did not reflect this

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2008, 08:03:58 PM »
You sir seem to be quite a fan of that young lady. And like I said to marcus before you, great fucking avatar broskie. Grade A, non cottage cheese ass female specimen right there.

High five!

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2008, 08:07:02 PM »
bodybuilder D has smaller arms eventhough he weighs 30 pounds more than bodybuilder B
get it now?

Bodybuilder B

Bodybuilder D

All this means is that bb D is a far less developed bb than bb B and not only has arms 1.5 inches smaller but arms that look 3-4 inches smaller because even though D outweighs B, B is far more developed and bigger in bb terms and packs a lot more mass in relation to his frame.
5'3" @ 228 = 28 lbs heavier than Priest at the same height, which is more mass than can physicaly be packed on a 5'3" frame.
5'11" @ 258 = Not nearly maxing out his frames potential and pretty average for a 5'11" juice up bb, and his tiny arms tell you that he has shitty bb genetics as anyone who is a muscular 258 should have larger arms.

BTW Priest is more than 20lbs. lighter than bb B at the same height but has bigger arms, this alone discredits your weight to arm size relation argument. Arms are very much dependant on genetics, but one thing is for sure, if you are 6'6" your arms better be bigger than 18" if you are going to say they are remotely large in bb terms and above average development, if you are 5'3" with 18" arms your arms look really big and are considered well above average in muscular development.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2008, 08:07:39 PM »
If the shorter guy has bigger arms than that means they look way bigger.

All you did was prove that a lot of short people have better genetics  you can't prove they have better genetics, they are short and a midget and most people who start bodybuilding have small man complex cuz they are short for building arm size and not the original argument at hand, arm measurements of tall and short men can not be compared the same way as a tall man needs a much larger arm to look as developed as the short mans ;)

Why do you think when someone here says they have 20 arms and are 5'6" people call bullshit but if they said they were 6'8" it would not be impressive at all. because people on here are idiots and the rules of society does not apply to getbig.com

Also 5'3" and 228 is way bigger than 6' and 286 in bb terms, hopes this helps, your own article porved this about the height to weight index. However a "skinny" 7'1" 280lbs guy will have much larger arms than a "huge" 220 5'11" man but the will look a lot smaller. A lot of tall guys have shit genetics for bb, but that does not take away from the fact that their arms will be bigger if the have the same muscular development as the shorter man.

Stop using the fact that you are tall as an excuse for your thin arms and just say you have crappy muscle building and arm genetics. crappy muscle building arm genetics?  ::) I have peaks and muscle bellies like no one else, when did I use my limbs as an excuse?, who the fuck said I had thin arms? they are 18 inches, way bigger than yours

The fact is that 18.5 inch arms on a 6'6" guy is not impressive at all and will look the same size as a 5'6" 16 inch arm. really cuz last I checked 18 inches was 18 inches same width

And I think that gay article was talking about Arnold and his bodyweight to arm size cant be copared to guys of today because guys now have much larger everything else where as Arnold was all arms and chest and his weight did not reflect this arnold was 6' 2" and 235, the greatest bodybuilder ever who the fuck cares about weight? guys today have so many chemicals in them that their "weight" is not really muscle, I guess that's how he won Mr. Olympia 7 times  ::)

A person could always get bigger but they can't grow taller, it's genetics, something i have, something you people wish you had and were tall
look at greg valentino and his small man complex, he bodybuilds cuz he is short and he admits it

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2008, 08:11:09 PM »
i have the upmost respect for ASSHole Falcon! especially being 6feet6 and long curly hair like a rockstar!
A

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2008, 08:12:01 PM »
i have the upmost respect for ASSHole Falcon! especially being 6feet6 and long curly hair like a rockstar!

Hahahaa!

ASJChaotic

« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2008, 08:12:54 PM »
I'm very confused by this post
and not in a good way johnny  >:(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2008, 08:16:49 PM »
I'm very confused by this post
and not in a good way johnny  >:(

I HAVE TO GIVE YOU A FALCON TITLE TO SAVE YOUR LIFE ON GETBIG. YOU ALSO ARE A POWERFUL MASTER THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING MY FRIEND AS MY NEW PROTEGE
A

ASJChaotic

« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2008, 08:18:22 PM »
I HAVE TO GIVE YOU A FALCON TITLE TO SAVE YOUR LIFE ON GETBIG. YOU ALSO ARE A POWERFUL MASTER THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING MY FRIEND AS MY NEW PROTEGE
what is with "ASS HOLE falcon"  >:(