Author Topic: I think I Saved 3 Dogs & Caused a Divorce  (Read 9003 times)

~weed~

Re: I think I Saved 3 Dogs & Caused a Divorce
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2008, 05:38:35 PM »
Pets are people's property; you don't march into your neighbor's yard and start trimming his weeds or clipping his flowers because you think it would be better for him, do you? I don't mess with other people's property. It is theirs to do with as they see fit.

No, there are laws on how animals can be treated, and also laws on how your property is to be maintained in some cases.  Let your grass grow unchecked or have garbage all over it and your town could find you if you don't clean it up.

But in the rare chance that I came across you and you needed help, don't worry I know you don't want any interference and will let you die.   :)

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2008, 05:42:47 PM »
I think we can all agree on the fact that animal cruelty i wrong, interfering with other peoples business is plain bitchy/ douchebagish, and that princess hates people and takes pride in breaking up other peoples relationships.

~weed~

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2008, 05:45:59 PM »
So it was there business to leave 3 dogs in a hot car while they went and watched a game?   What fucking dumbass brings a dog to a game anyways? 

Animals suffer enough by man, they should not be put in danger because people have no common sense. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2008, 05:51:58 PM »
In Asia those dogs are dinner...

Just because it's wrong to one social circle, doesn't make it "wrong".

Would I do it... No, of course not, I cherish my pets... but it's certainly none of my business to get involved in anyone's business other than my own.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2008, 06:41:09 PM »
I was jogging in the park one day and I see this lady on a bike and she has the dog on a leash basically dragging it across the path because it was so tired.

I went nuts and cussed her out.  Fucking animal abuse pisses me off.   >:(

According to some I guess it was none of my business.. ::)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2008, 07:03:51 PM »
Well, I guess maybe what should have been done is that Princess L let the couple go into the game, then call the police and report the animal abuse.  The police in turn would have broken the window or used a slim-jim and broke into the car and taken the animals.  The couple would then be arrested for animal abuse and fined and not allowed to have their animals back.  So although I highly doubt she really caused a divorce, she did save the couple from a crimal record, as it is a criminal record, a heafty fine and the loss of their pets by opening her mouth. 

Princess, next time just call a cop.   ;)
:D Weee

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2008, 09:56:40 PM »
Some skank should come  try telling me how I should treat my boerboel. I'll let that 80 kg fucker do all the talking for me.

If I observe abuse, intentional or unintentional, you can bet I would take action.  By that, I mean via the proper authorities.  In the above case, I am hopeful that by giving them the facts on how hot a vehicle can get and the risk to their pets, which they love, I prevented an unintentional tragedy.

Your term of endearment towards your own dog speaks volumes.

To the nosy skank who started this thread. I hope someone comes along and tells you how you should treat your children or animals and see how you like it. And the fact that you go around telling people you caused a divorce says allot about yourself.

Actually, anyone who's been around here long enough to know me, knows I was being facetious with that statement.  ::)

Well, I guess maybe what should have been done is that Princess L let the couple go into the game, then call the police and report the animal abuse.  The police in turn would have broken the window or used a slim-jim and broke into the car and taken the animals.  The couple would then be arrested for animal abuse and fined and not allowed to have their animals back.  So although I highly doubt she really caused a divorce, she did save the couple from a crimal record, as it is a criminal record, a heafty fine and the loss of their pets by opening her mouth. 

Princess, next time just call a cop.   ;)

On top of that, I was told by an officer their vehicle would also be impounded.  8)
:

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2008, 10:06:41 PM »
Would seeing someones vehicle being impounded make you happy?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2008, 10:08:00 PM »
So it was there business to leave 3 dogs in a hot car while they went and watched a game?   What fucking dumbass brings a dog to a game anyways? 

Animals suffer enough by man, they should not be put in danger because people have no common sense. 

Quite honestly, I believe they love their animals and that's why they brought them along.  They probably figured with the 2 hour drive each direction, plus game time and any other misc activity, they'd be gone too long.  I think they were just clueless on the heat factor.
:

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2008, 07:53:22 AM »
No, there are laws on how animals can be treated, and also laws on how your property is to be maintained in some cases.  Let your grass grow unchecked or have garbage all over it and your town could find you if you don't clean it up.

But in the rare chance that I came across you and you needed help, don't worry I know you don't want any interference and will let you die.   :)

No plans to be in bumble fuck upstate NY any time soon thank you... ::)
I hate the State.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2008, 08:50:24 AM »
Pets are people's property; you don't march into your neighbor's yard and start trimming his weeds or clipping his flowers because you think it would be better for him, do you? I don't mess with other people's property. It is theirs to do with as they see fit.

You still did not answer my question: if your Rotweiler killed a child, would you feel remorse?

If their hedges were an eyesore & devaluing the property of my house....I sure the hell would do something about & alot of other people would too

dumbass

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2008, 12:48:13 PM »
If their hedges were an eyesore & devaluing the property of my house....I sure the hell would do something about & alot of other people would too

dumbass

I know you are a misanthrope as well; you value animals over human beings.
I hate the State.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2008, 02:09:04 PM »
I know you are a misanthrope as well; you value animals over human beings.

& only you want the ability of your own freedoms

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2008, 02:28:45 PM »
& only you want the ability of your own freedoms

Hardly. You love guns, own a Rotweiler; you seem to have deepseeded violent tendencies towards humans. Where do these arise from?
I hate the State.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2008, 06:14:59 PM »
Hardly. You love guns, own a Rotweiler; you seem to have deepseeded violent tendencies towards humans. Where do these arise from?

humans are animals dipshit

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2008, 10:13:51 PM »

Yes, yes, and should be treated accordingly.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2008, 03:38:03 AM »

We are, but we are a higher animal, cognitively speaking and thus more valuable than other animals.
I hate the State.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2008, 09:05:36 AM »
We are, but we are a higher animal, cognitively speaking and thus more valuable than other animals.
Not all are Deicide.  That's quite apparent.
:D Weee

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2008, 08:57:44 PM »
I have intervened several times when I've seen dogs in cars on hot days.  Also one time when I saw a guy shaking around a little dog I slammed on my brakes and threw it into reverse and confronted him. It's a wonder I've not been shot or something yet :P

Agreed I have seen people beating dogs and women and those are two things I wont stand for. You will get all 200lbs of my skinny ass up in your face for that shit. I think what you did Princess L. If someone is dumb enough to leave a child or animal in a car they need an ear full!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2008, 08:25:20 AM »
Leaving your pet in the car like that is animal abuse.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2008, 12:13:43 PM »
did flower change her name to weed? 

flower i missed u.  whats up sweet tits?   :P

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2008, 11:52:29 AM »
good job