Author Topic: Warrent Buffet agrees with the entire Obama economic plan.  (Read 3303 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Warrent Buffet agrees with the entire Obama economic plan.
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 05:48:05 PM »
Since I challenged you before to this type of Stupidity... Do us all a Favor an STFU!!!!!!!!

Oprah Winfrey: 280 million. PWNED
Howard Stern: 100 Million  PWNED
Rush Limbaugh: 35 million

Oh Ish!

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2008, 08:05:27 PM »
Since I challenged you before to this type of Stupidity... Do us all a Favor an STFU!!!!!!!!

David Letterman: 31.5 Million
Jay leno: 20 Million
Ellen Degeneres: 15 Million
Katie Couric: 15 Million
Dan Rather: 10 Million
Bill O'Reilly: 9 Million
Keith Olberman: 4 Million (and his ratings beat O'reilly by 20 points in the same time slot)

I would lick Katie Couric all night long.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2008, 10:17:09 PM »
who cares what 'warren buffet' thinks, i mean they have sarah palin and she is smarter than him.

-Coach

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2008, 06:09:02 AM »
who cares what 'warren buffet' thinks, i mean they have sarah palin and she is smarter than him.

-Coach

please tell me he didnt say that

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2008, 07:10:39 AM »

David Letterman: 31.5 Million
Jay leno: 20 Million
Ellen Degeneres: 15 Million
Katie Couric: 15 Million
Dan Rather: 10 Million
Bill O'Reilly: 9 Million
Keith Olberman: 4 Million (and his ratings beat O'reilly by 20 points in the same time slot)

Rush Limbaugh just signed a contract worth 250 million dollars.Keith Olberman gets higher ratings then Oreilly?Ummm,that is the single dumbest thing EVER POSTED in the history of the internet.Congrats.He beat him one week and that week the show was hosted by Laura Ingrham.Oreilly has beaten that fools ass week in and week out,year in and year out.Olberman has been a failure at everything he has touched and continues to be just that.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2008, 07:31:57 AM »
I think here's something we can all agree on.  It's a fair and balanced look at Rush.  You can't expect fairness from the libs so we need analysis like this:

&feature=related

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2008, 09:13:44 AM »
Sorry,I made a mistake.Rush signed a deal for 400 million plus a 100 million dollar bonus.Apparently MANY people must like him.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2008, 10:05:40 AM »
Busted, Great example of what is wrong with our Government.  They should never vote on a bill that has 6-8 different components and pork...its f'n ridiculous and causes all the bullshit spin, on both sides, about what the opponent did or didn't vote for.
Vote for one measure at a time and don't make bills 400 pages long...most of the senators and house members have interns read them anyway.  Government is broken, don't give it more of our $ or more power.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2008, 10:06:44 AM »
"He said the Capitol Gains tax should be raised from 15 percent to at least 25 percent. He told Charlie Rose that 15 percent is too low, and that 25 percent is just about right. Charlie said Obama wants to raise it to 25 percent, and Warren Buffet said he agrees with that rate."

Wow, many economists will disagree on this point.  It is farily well studied that dropping capital gains taxes promotes growth and typically increases income from businesses to the government.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2008, 10:10:39 AM »
This is so simple and logical but few get it....

We don't need to raise taxes on people making more than $250K per year...we need them to pay the taxes they owe.  If Warren Buffet pays less taxes than his cleaner then there are too many loopholes!  The system itself doesn't work.  Its the millionairs who typically find their way out of paying the stated taxes anyway.  Liberals should work on this, not increasing percentages.

Also, many people who ultimately make good $ have not always done so...delayed gratification by many yrs of schooling.  Is it fair to rape them with excessive taxation after they sacrificed for years in school & training not making $?

Some of you guys are stuck on income tax only.  My main concern with Obama is that many aspects of taxation will increase because he believes in big gov solutions and programs.  Its not just income tax!