Author Topic: offseason pics  (Read 9411 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: offseason pics
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2008, 04:28:17 PM »
looking good BTW Hutch, big upper body.................... .hey "tbombz" you should post a picture so we can all see what this 10 pounds of steak, 250 grams of whey protein post workout and copious fast food eating that you claim to eat has done for that huge muscular body of yours, you must be a beast.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2008, 04:39:32 PM »
If you eat 10 lbs of steak in one sitting and dont puke, you better have to ability to pass a brick through your fucking colon. :-X

Your body is not gonna be able to digest all that protein at once, sorry, "tbombz." ::)

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2008, 04:41:56 PM »
tbombz is eating about 5 times what he needs to... what a waste of money if he actually is eating that much

50g whey pwo is really all you need for protein... then 50-100g of carbs.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2008, 04:49:01 PM »
tbombz is eating about 5 times what he needs to... what a waste of money if he actually is eating that much

50g whey pwo is really all you need for protein... then 50-100g of carbs.
exactly but i think we all know he's just bullshitting.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2008, 05:31:16 PM »
it was at a buffet...it wasnt a scheduled bodybuilding meal..lol wtf..  you guys are a bunch of clowns..i posted what i ate when i was high and now i eat copious amounts of fast food? lolololzz....

and oh yeah sorry bud but regardless of how much you eat your going to absorb and digest all of it you RETARD... haha... there is a huge difference between digest/absorb and UTILIZE.... learn fucking basic metabolic terms and phrases before you go spouting off... fucking moronic son of a bitch.. hahahaha

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2008, 05:42:10 PM »
it was at a buffet...it wasnt a scheduled bodybuilding meal..lol wtf..  you guys are a bunch of clowns..i posted what i ate when i was high and now i eat copious amounts of fast food? lolololzz....

and oh yeah sorry bud but regardless of how much you eat your going to absorb and digest all of it you RETARD... haha... there is a huge difference between digest/absorb and UTILIZE.... learn fucking basic metabolic terms and phrases before you go spouting off... fucking moronic son of a bitch.. hahahaha

is that a no on the picture then?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2008, 05:43:05 PM »
is that a no on the picture then?
quaker you know who i am and you saw me submerged in water and im sure you still have that old picture of me on a dirtbike on your harddrive somewhere...  ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2008, 05:44:15 PM »
quaker you know who i am and you saw me submerged in water and im sure you still have that old picture of me on a dirtbike on your harddrive somewhere...  ;D
hahahahaa, this is candi? what's up man? you can't honestly be serious about the 250 grams of whey PWO are you?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2008, 05:47:26 PM »
yeah i am i have a stockpile of whey isolate and im drinking a ton of simple carbs post workout anyway so i just combine the two 50/50... i dont get fat but like i said before it wouldnt work for anybody else unlss they were supplementing similar to me...

oh and thats spread over several hours and shakes too.. i dont have any appetite for a few hours post workout for some reason...

however im changing that with a switch in regimin shortly...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2008, 06:17:36 PM »
here is my dinner tonight..  ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2008, 06:21:02 PM »
tbombz-how often do u eat cheat meals?
w

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2008, 06:54:41 PM »
once every few days or maybe once a week

junk food gets old really fast...

i appreciate a healthy hunger for clean foods... nothing better  tha wanting t devour a huge plate of brown rice and ground beef... thats a good healthy hunger and it feels good..

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2008, 08:24:14 PM »
once every few days or maybe once a week

junk food gets old really fast...

i appreciate a healthy hunger for clean foods... nothing better  tha wanting t devour a huge plate of brown rice and ground beef... thats a good healthy hunger and it feels good..
Good to have ya back kid

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2008, 11:11:15 PM »
here is my dinner tonight..  ;D

what is that?

io856

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2008, 11:20:12 PM »
Good to have ya back kid
Yeah I don't care what anyone says dizzle adds a lot to the boards.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2008, 03:36:33 AM »
flexington ever hear of lou's chicken bowl? your looking at a number 1 with double chicken and teryaki sauce and then a plate full of crumbled hamburger patty's and brown rice with tapatio sauce.

thanks poly and io i love you too :)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2008, 04:42:00 AM »
yeah i am i have a stockpile of whey isolate and im drinking a ton of simple carbs post workout anyway so i just combine the two 50/50... i dont get fat but like i said before it wouldnt work for anybody else unlss they were supplementing similar to me...

oh and thats spread over several hours and shakes too.. i dont have any appetite for a few hours post workout for some reason...

welcome back!

I remember when you were so against having carbs in the pwo shake and now you're taking in more than me. :D
tank u jesus

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2008, 04:47:28 AM »

Oh my bad man.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2008, 06:44:35 AM »
flexington ever hear of lou's chicken bowl? your looking at a number 1 with double chicken and teryaki sauce and then a plate full of crumbled hamburger patty's and brown rice with tapatio sauce.

thanks poly and io i love you too :)
nah never heard of it, is it in modesto? looks pretty good either way.

hey u ever had hawaiian bbq, now that is the SHIT!!!!!! theres some here in stockton, not sure if they have any others anywhere else around here though.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2008, 07:41:31 AM »
nah never heard of it, is it in modesto? looks pretty good either way.

hey u ever had hawaiian bbq, now that is the SHIT!!!!!! theres some here in stockton, not sure if they have any others anywhere else around here though.
yes ive been to the one in north stockton.. i think off 8 mile?  but we just got one here in manteca too its right by the new costco and bass pro shops..

lous chicken bowl is amazing. its on main street and alameba. go there if you ever get the chance.

boby- thanks man i appreciate...hows the diet going?

silvio- no worries mate

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2008, 09:21:26 AM »
yes ive been to the one in north stockton.. i think off 8 mile?  but we just got one here in manteca too its right by the new costco and bass pro shops..

lous chicken bowl is amazing. its on main street and alameba. go there if you ever get the chance.

silvio- no worries mate

next time im in town ill check it out! my dentist is there, so i go to manteca every six months lol

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2008, 03:38:21 PM »

silvio- no worries mate

Hey man! it's getting there, i have given up on my high carb ways. I found it didn't work well enough despite a good calorie deficit, it's all about 'teh carbs' I'm doing 6 days of 100-150g carbs, then 1 high day with 370g carbs. I like that day ;D
tank u jesus

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2008, 03:42:41 PM »
yeah i bet you do!

whats your carb sources?

ive got a new tip for you...when your in a caloric defecit the glycemic ratings dont matter and your better off using lower calorie carbs like white rice (no protein or fat) over brown rice (a little protein and fat)...  :) ... and if you eat any nuts, find out the g of fat in the nats and replace that with an oil...youll lose some calories from the trace carbs and proteins in then nuts by doing that....    :D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2008, 06:53:00 AM »
yeah i bet you do!

whats your carb sources?

ive got a new tip for you...when your in a caloric defecit the glycemic ratings dont matter and your better off using lower calorie carbs like white rice (no protein or fat) over brown rice (a little protein and fat)...  :) ... and if you eat any nuts, find out the g of fat in the nats and replace that with an oil...youll lose some calories from the trace carbs and proteins in then nuts by doing that....    :D

interesting!

I am using oatmeal, dextrose and brown rice for carbs. I can switch rice, no problem. What should i do instead of oatmeal? rice for breakfast is kinda weird... I'm not eating nuts, my fat intake is around 45-50g a day comming from red meat egg yolks and trace from oatmeal.
tank u jesus