Author Topic: Flexington looked good at his show  (Read 7128 times)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Flexington looked good at his show
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2008, 03:02:12 AM »
ok, he looks good. thats great and fine and all that.

BUT he's got no reason to be pushing his arms out like he's got no choice.

THAT'S what detracts from his achievement.

and frankly, makes him look like a real tosser.

i blame the person who took the photo- they shouldve said something like "dude, sticking your arms out like that makes you look like a right bonehead"..

problem solved.

HTH.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2008, 03:06:00 AM »
just out of curiosity ...

HOW DOES ONE FEEL, AFTER MONTHS OF TRAINING AND DIETING, AFTER ALL THE HARD WORK, FATBURNERS AND SACRIFICES, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO ACHIEVE A BODY THAT YOU CAN FIND IN ANY 11 DRADE HIGHSCHOOL?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2008, 03:14:21 AM »
just out of curiosity ...

HOW DOES ONE FEEL, AFTER MONTHS OF TRAINING AND DIETING, AFTER ALL THE HARD WORK, FATBURNERS AND SACRIFICES, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO ACHIEVE A BODY THAT YOU CAN FIND IN ANY 11 DRADE HIGHSCHOOL?

I was thinking the same thing when I first saw your pics.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2008, 03:15:00 AM »
The sad thing is, he took drugs to look like that... :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2008, 03:16:10 AM »
FUNNY THINGIS i LOOK LIKE PHIL HEATH NEXT TO YOU hahahhahaa

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2008, 03:17:06 AM »
jeffro ...letmeguess..you have no picson the boards but you could be a pro if you wanted  ::) :D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2008, 03:21:21 AM »
jeffro ...letmeguess..you have no picson the boards but you could be a pro if you wanted  ::) :D
Nah, never claimed to be anything special.  Just stating that your head is a little to big for the physique you present. :-\

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2008, 03:25:59 AM »
Flexington you look good keep it up. The more muscle and quality you add you will just look better and better.

I don't think many people on here have ever dieted down to low BF and seen what they look like otherwise there would be no negative comments.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2008, 03:27:12 AM »
Hey "Flexsteele", props on your achievement! I started my diet bout the same time as you(June1)..I'm down about 35 lbs.. so, I know what you've been through and , again, props for getting lean. You're a vet on this board and know how it works...take a bashing from everyone who would'nt know how you feel right now. Notice the compliments are coming from folks who are serious about making progress. So, keep your goals high and good luck with everything. :)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2008, 03:31:44 AM »
Flexington you look good keep it up. The more muscle and quality you add you will just look better and better.

I don't think many people on here have ever dieted down to low BF and seen what they look like otherwise there would be no negative comments.

100% true.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2008, 03:33:16 AM »
Showing some good cuts from the back

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2008, 03:34:05 AM »
::)

HERE U GO TWINK ...

C'mon dude those are SUPER old pics from your 150 mg dbol a day and 1200 mg of Test a week days.

What does the great Sevastase look like today 10-04-2008 in the same poses?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2008, 03:35:40 AM »
Showing some good cuts from the back

Damn right.  Sev is only lashing out because he gave up on bodybuilding.  In fact Sev has never seen cuts like Flexington shows.  Never will either.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2008, 03:36:48 AM »

Must be what they call a "non-responder".

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2008, 03:47:50 AM »
 Is this serious? I am not to be nasty but I see swimmers and joggers with far more muscularity. If it was not for the fact he is an established moderator then people would not be praising this. I know many untrained African-Americans who look a lot better. Most do actually.
As far as a constructive critique I would say work on your arms , back, legs, chest and shoulders. Spend 6 months a year only focusing on strength gains. Do nothing that is not focused towards increasing your strength when you begin hypertrophy training. I would also consider some AAS as you clearly are fighting bad genetics.  I not being nasty as I never mind this guy at all on the boards - he should not suffer for his alliegance to the fat stalker but this is not good and if this was a newbie then it would be torn apart.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2008, 03:49:37 AM »
You are a wise man sharma.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2008, 03:51:41 AM »
Must be what they call a "non-responder".
No way, I couldn't tell, not with his "Arnold-like" chest and "lights-out" lat spread.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2008, 03:53:30 AM »
Is this serious? I am not to be nasty but I see swimmers and joggers with far more muscularity. If it was not for the fact he is an established moderator then people would not be praising this. I know many untrained African-Americans who look a lot better. Most do actually.
As far as a constructive critique I would say work on your arms , back, legs, chest and shoulders. Spend 6 months a year only focusing on strength gains. Do nothing that is not focused towards increasing your strength when you begin hypertrophy training. I would also consider some AAS as you clearly are fighting bad genetics.  I not being nasty as I never mind this guy at all on the boards - he should not suffer for his alliegance to the fat stalker but this is not good and if this was a newbie then it would be torn apart.

I think you're being a bit nasty. "Flex" has said he wants/needs to continue to add muscularity. I, for one, am praising his dedication/motivation to reach the point he has reached. He's gone from point A to point B..and anyone who has done this knows that it is an accomplishment. Most don't have 1/10 of the motivation and commitment that it requires to make this kind of transformation..I think you would agree with this, correct?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2008, 03:58:45 AM »

Have you ever been in a condition like that?
Show me a swimmer in that condition.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2008, 04:03:14 AM »
I think you're being a bit nasty. "Flex" has said he wants/needs to continue to add muscularity. I, for one, am praising his dedication/motivation to reach the point he has reached. He's gone from point A to point B..and anyone who has done this knows that it is an accomplishment. Most don't have 1/10 of the motivation and commitment that it requires to make this kind of transformation..I think you would agree with this, correct?

No, he hasn't gone from point A to B. He is still at A and wants to get to B. Was he seriously ill? Again, I am NOT being nasty but I don't see a physique that should be in serious competition. If he is happy then for him its all good. However i think it silly for someone so small to be dieting and losing so much weight (MUCH OF IT MUSCLE) when what he need to do is bulk up solidly for a few years and build the muscle that will be under when the fat is stripped. So far, he strip the fat to show no muscle, just bones.
I know that everyone else sees this.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2008, 04:06:47 AM »

HERE U GO TWINK ...

Holy shit comparing you with the black guy is like comparing a sailboat to the titanic :o :o :o :o

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2008, 04:08:45 AM »
No, he hasn't gone from point A to B. He is still at A and wants to get to B. Was he seriously ill? Again, I am NOT being nasty but I don't see a physique that should be in serious competition. If he is happy then for him its all good. However i think it silly for someone so small to be dieting and losing so much weight (MUCH OF IT MUSCLE) when what he need to do is bulk up solidly for a few years and build the muscle that will be under when the fat is stripped. So far, he strip the fat to show no muscle, just bones.
I know that everyone else sees this.

Only newbies and gym rats see it like this.
As long as you haven't been in a condition like that, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
People who have, have made positive comments.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2008, 04:15:24 AM »
Only newbies and gym rats see it like this.
As long as you haven't been in a condition like that, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

His condition is ok. It's not as amazing as you are claiming. There are millions of ectomorphs who look exactly like that who dont diet or train or do anything. Like I said, I see swimmers and joggers with bigger upper bodies and legs.
People are only saying this stuff because they like him. His physique boast absolutely no muscle. His arms look totally underdeveloped. Then he is doing dieting to lose 40 lbs he needs (probably a few pounds of that was the little muscle he actually had) Something here is terribly wrong and it is irresponsible for people like you to encourage him.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2008, 04:22:16 AM »
Hey Flex,
What did you weigh on stage?
What did you weigh before you started cutting
How small is your waist? looks TINY
How tall are you?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2008, 04:22:48 AM »
His condition is ok. It's not as amazing as you are claiming. There are millions of ectomorphs who look exactly like that who dont diet or train or do anything. Like I said, I see swimmers and joggers with bigger upper bodies and legs.
People are only saying this stuff because they like him. His physique boast absolutely no muscle. His arms look totally underdeveloped. Then he is doing dieting to lose 40 lbs he needs (probably a few pounds of that was the little muscle he actually had) Something here is terribly wrong and it is irresponsible for people like you to encourage him.

OK, I'll try again:

Have you ever been in a condition like that?
Show me a swimmer in that condition.